www.wmdolls.com

Nipples

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
msdoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Nipples

Post by msdoll »

My MQ, and I'm sure there are others out there, lack anything resembling nipples. I tried using these...

http://www.thebreastformstore.com/nipples-amolux.aspx

...but the nipples surface were too flat and my MQ has a lot of shape. They wouldn't stick. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I would prefer them to be somewhat soft to the touch, but I am open to just about any ideas.

Here is a pic of my nipple-less MQ...

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/al ... _06_53.jpg

jomamma
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Nipples

Post by jomamma »

I have used those same nipples on my MQ. There is a product used in model displays. I think it is called ticky tack. It is mainly a sticky paste which can be removed with soap and water and did not damage them. dept 56 does carry the item. I have seen it in other stores as well. Good luck.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Hi msdoll,

Not sure how to solve the too flat part, but I found that this stuff sticks to silicone pretty well...
http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p/perm ... /7160107-P

For my Eva mods I'm using 3d printed add-ons for puffy nipples. Not soft but I think they came out looking pretty nice...

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I am using a non silicone sealant shappd over a doubled over piece of nylon. Takes two days to dry it can be mixed with color as well while it is setting. I used wet fingers to shape it nicely . They are soft and very nice to touch.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

msdoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by msdoll »

I am leaning more towards the silicone side. I thought about molding them over-top of the original surface, but getting them to taper out at the edges seems a little tricky. Adding color is is another hurdle.

msdoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by msdoll »

jomamma wrote:I have used those same nipples on my MQ. There is a product used in model displays. I think it is called ticky tack. It is mainly a sticky paste which can be removed with soap and water and did not damage them. dept 56 does carry the item. I have seen it in other stores as well. Good luck.
I have ticky tack, but the nipple just don't conform. I may have to cut and fold them.

INFORMATIONS