reallovesexdolls.com

New Pictures of the 100 cm doll (breast and skin color)

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

New Pictures of the 100 cm doll (breast and skin color)

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

http://www.reallovesexdolls.com/sex-dol ... t3-100-cm/

You will get a better idea of the difference in skin color and breast size for the 100 cm WMdoll.
I also uploaded a picture of this doll with her mouth open.

You can contact me for more information

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Jimjam

Re: New Pictures of the 100 cm doll (breast and skin color)

Post by Jimjam »

It would be nice if you could do a photoshoot of the smaller breasted doll, so we can all see her in a proper setting. A small photo of her headless in a crate is not enough for potential buyers to make a decision.

swankagogo

Post by swankagogo »

I didn't see any new pictures. Perhaps you have another link?

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

swankagogo wrote:I didn't see any new pictures. Perhaps you have another link?
When you click on the link and then scroll down you should be able to see all the different pictures of the different breast size.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

swankagogo

Post by swankagogo »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:
swankagogo wrote:I didn't see any new pictures. Perhaps you have another link?
When you click on the link and then scroll down you should be able to see all the different pictures of the different breast size.
You mean the pictures that WM Dolls put up 2 weeks ago? With better images? http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=60304

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Yes,

I got those same pictures indeed from WM dolls.

swankagogo

Post by swankagogo »

Ah, I was confused. I thought you meant new pictures.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Jimjam wrote:It would be nice if you could do a photoshoot of the smaller breasted doll, so we can all see her in a proper setting. A small photo of her headless in a crate is not enough for potential buyers to make a decision.
Good idea! I think in the end the smaller breast is going to be more popular anyway. I am thinking about importing one of those dolls and make a nice video and picture shoot. After that i can sell her for a big discount as 'refurbished'

swankagogo

Post by swankagogo »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:
Jimjam wrote:It would be nice if you could do a photoshoot of the smaller breasted doll, so we can all see her in a proper setting. A small photo of her headless in a crate is not enough for potential buyers to make a decision.
Good idea! I think in the end the smaller breast is going to be more popular anyway. I am thinking about importing one of those dolls and make a nice video and picture shoot. After that i can sell her for a big discount as 'refurbished'
Make sure you take some video of posing her and the jiggle tests! That's what sold me.

Jimjam

Post by Jimjam »

swankagogo wrote:
RealLoveSexDolls wrote:
Make sure you take some video of posing her and the jiggle tests! That's what sold me.
Yup, we want to see vids of poking, prodding, squeezing, jiggling and sticking things up her! (oops crude) :puppydogeyes:

Action of the skeleton, close ups of the vag and mouth and anything else you can think of.

I too think the smaller breasts will be more popular. Do the vids and a photoshoot, then prepare yourself for a deluge of orders! :glou:

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7fl032fbHo

Please watch this WM video that i re-shared on youtube. I will make a thread on this forum about the idea that i have. I think it is going to be great.

Jimjam

Post by Jimjam »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:Please watch this WM video that i re-shared on youtube. I will make a thread on this forum about the idea that i have. I think it is going to be great.
Good lordy, lordy! She actually looks like a real woman in that opening minute. Very impressive. I'd still prefer smaller titties though.

That's exactly the type of videos people want to see. It'll sell your product for you. Nice high quality and good music too. Nice! More please!

Jimjam. :puppydogeyes:

INFORMATIONS