realsexdoll.com

New Member - Love This Forum

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: New Member - Love This Forum

Post by netwit »

Marky_St wrote:BD looks beautiful, but I could only find their site in Japanese and didn't see any sales going on.
Did you visit this site?: http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

Also, I would be surprised if one vendor didn't offer to match a sale on one of the dolls they sell in common, for a forum member. It's worth asking.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

Marky_St

Post by Marky_St »

Netwit wrote:
Marky_St wrote:BD looks beautiful, but I could only find their site in Japanese and didn't see any sales going on.
Did you visit this site?: http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

Also, I would be surprised if one vendor didn't offer to match a sale on one of the dolls they sell in common, for a forum member. It's worth asking.
Thanks for the link and suggestion. It doesn't hurt to ask!

I missed doing much on here last night. Days of checking out hot-doll-babe photos took it's toll on me. I'm now much more refreshed ...and a little more calm too. Sent a few emails and have it narrowed down. 1AM is looking very appealing for my budget.

Also started a thread in mannequins, after rubberkittys comments:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 40&t=55314

This gets more fascinating every day. How nice would it be to have my wife, a 1AM 'girl' in bed and a hot, perky mannequin just standing there, taking it all in? Now that's a fantasy come true!
Best Regards,
Mark

Sanhui 165+
Summer

james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james1969 »

Marky_St wrote:
CaliDoll wrote:What do you want from this doll?

What is it replacing or adding in your situation?

Answer these and we can help direct you in the right direction.
I'm looking mostly for a 'love' doll that will try some new positions and maybe some voyeurism. Hopefully, a mix of both with my wife involved!
Not interested in photography, but do enjoy seeing the female form in certain clothing too.

Not sure how detailed to get here, but anyone can PM me for the details. You probably get the idea.

Best,
Mark
Well ive had my tiffany 1am doll for nearly a month now, for flexability positioning for sex she's great, and im happy with the overall detail too. Her skin tone at pink is similar to a non tanned skin tone, and the feel of her skin, body,even vagina and mouth well worth the $2000 us dollars I spent! even with a few minor issues of marks overall I would rate her 8 out of 10. The company are also quick to reply with any issues you may possibly have, and have dealt with me satisfactory so far.

CaliDoll

Post by CaliDoll »

I say get your wife involved now! Get some kinky fantasy going?! Do not get a small doll I was very disappointed with my regular teddy babe but super happy with my teddy babe deluxe. Just more realistic. If you don't get the misses involved now. You may be left with just your new friend who doesn't talk back unless your on shrooms. :)

FDRobot
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by FDRobot »

Hey Marky, fellow newb here, and I could relate to a lot of what you were saying about being a converted lurker.

I, too would love to jump in for the RD or <removed, see http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=38015>, but that's gonna take some saving and planning. Also feels like the next few years might bring some advances in materials, movement and heating. If I save up the kind of investment I want to make sure it won't go obsolete.
Last edited by Nescio50 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed reference to banned manufacturer

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

surefire wrote:hell, when I got divorced. I didn't know whether to send a thank you card or a condolence card to her next husband. I was just glad I was out of a bad relationship.give it time you'll see. good luck
When my Ex called me up from a relatives house telling me to send the child support checks to that address because she came home and caught the man she divorced me for in bed with another woman I could barely keep from falling over in hysterics. :haha2: :haha2:
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

INFORMATIONS