yldoll.com

Tan Viola vid. :) Comparision with normal skin tone...

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Tan Viola vid. :) Comparision with normal skin tone...

Post by YL Doll »

roy folker wrote:Can I ask....what about making a Viola to look a bit more Ethnic? Is that something in the works? :D
PM sent ;)

jjjjjjjj
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jjjjjjjj »

DollAfficionado wrote:YourDoll:

Would you be able to do a custom skin dark tan skin tone similar to the one that the woman in this picture has?

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=tan ... dIndex=115

D.A.

Did you order a doll of this coloring? Any pics? I'm very interested.

jjjjjjjj
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jjjjjjjj »

YourDoll wrote:
roy folker wrote:Can I ask....what about making a Viola to look a bit more Ethnic? Is that something in the works? :D
PM sent ;)[/quote

Same here. I wish I would have found these posts before I placed my order.
Perhaps my next doll will be darker.

Either way I'm excited for mine too arrive, and the possibilities of yldolls future products.

Alabina21
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alabina21 »

YourDoll wrote:
PM sent ;)
I too am intrested in knowing about this skin tone. PM? :razz:

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

jjjjjjjj,

I decided to go with the Macy style doll with the smaller booty from beautifuldolls. I did place a custom order for a very dark tan skin tone. I will post photos or links to photos once I have received the doll. Since YD and BD communicate with one another, you could could probably get YD to replicate the skin tone of the doll I ordered if you like it.

It was a close race between Viola and Macy, but I chose the Macy for several personal reasons. 1. I am a previous customer of BD. 2. The slightly less weight since I need to carry the doll up and down stairs. 3. Less worry about the butt flattening out during potentially long periods of storage when I am away from home. 4. I already own lots of clothing that would fit the Macy body's dimensions.

D.A.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

INFORMATIONS