yldoll.com

Viola, TPE, etc.

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Viola, TPE, etc.

Post by Staraway »

There is, however, likely a balance of alcohol in the scent that force evaporates any excess moisture!

..maybe?

I use onahole powder!!

:eating:
;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

oneatatime
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Viola, TPE, etc.

Post by oneatatime »

Inu wrote:
oneatatime wrote:I use cornstarch in a plastic container and add a couple shots of perfume into the cornstarch. Shake well. Then I lay out a beach towel on the bed put her on the towel and use a makeup brush to apply the powder. I avoid her face. Then flip her over carefully mindful of her hands and get the back. She feels sliky and smells great!

Cheers
Wouldn't the cornstarch clog when u add perfume ? to it :S ?
Cause water+cornstarch = sticky goo.
I just use a few squirts in a couple of cups of cornstarch so no clumps.

INFORMATIONS