teddy-babes.com

Hippiebabe

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to Teddy Babes
Yardman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Hippiebabe

Post by Yardman »

Link me to the source of the pheromones . Please !

I understand their use and effects. Being an outdoorsman I've used several with varing effects on different target animals to draw them within range of my bow.

I don't think puffy nipples are in style, they are also rare, very rare, and mostly occur on small to medium size breasts from what I've seen.

Love those HUGE AREOLA!!!!!
Lots of secondary bumps too

I realize a wet t-shirt would be bad for the doll, but bet she could win such competition amung other Teddy Babes and probably beat out higher end dolls too!

Yardman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yardman »

Here is a classic Puffy Nipple Babe with a Full Bush;

[img]
puffup003.jpg
puffup003.jpg (41.59 KiB) Viewed 1910 times
[/img]

italianloopy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by italianloopy »

Yardman wrote:Link me to the source of the pheromones . Please !

I understand their use and effects. Being an outdoorsman I've used several with varing effects on different target animals to draw them within range of my bow.

I don't think puffy nipples are in style, they are also rare, very rare, and mostly occur on small to medium size breasts from what I've seen.

Love those HUGE AREOLA!!!!!
Lots of secondary bumps too

I realize a wet t-shirt would be bad for the doll, but bet she could win such competition amung other Teddy Babes and probably beat out higher end dolls too!
TB (Teddybabe creators) were smart enough to put aerola and bumps on the original doll. These silicone nipples adjust perfectly over TB's nipples apart from the tape issue. These nipples are actually proportionate as TB gave huge breasts to their doll. The original nipples and the little plastic ones are laughably small.

pheromones-http://www.thebreastformstore.com/pheromones.aspx In my experience, apply lightly in key spots on your doll (neck, thighs, hair, pubic hair, underarm). You will immediately feel drawn to your doll. do not put on lips or nipples as the taste is actually not so good

Yardman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yardman »

Those nipples look great and match the breast size.

I do love the Puffies!!!!

Bilbo Baggens
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bilbo Baggens »

love the retro look :glou:
Look to this day, For it is life, The very life of life. Look well, therefore, to this day.

INFORMATIONS