Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

mini realdoll

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

stumpy1807
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

mini realdoll

Post by stumpy1807 »

Has anyone heard about the mini Realdoll or a price yet? I e-mailed Abyss and they just said sometime early 2004 it would be on the Realdoll site. They didnt say anything about a sure price.

Galland

Post by Galland »

I only know this... if I can afforde one... I will get one! :)
"We're not computers, Sebastian. We're physical."

midnight
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by midnight »

stumpy....how "mini" is this doll supposed to be?

Phyl_T_Mynd
Ex-Member

Post by Phyl_T_Mynd »

24" [615mm or so for you metric types] is what I've heard.

Paleonaturist
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Paleonaturist »

Hi, Stumpy!

Back when Matt posted on the Mini doll, he said he'd try to keep her price at or below $1,000.00. She's got the same articulation, and takes the same amount of time to produce, as a full-sized doll, in, as Phyll noted, a two foot tall package.

~B.

stumpy1807
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by stumpy1807 »

Thanks for the info. One more question though, I like these little things. How can you get clothes for them if there 24 inches tall?

Galland

Post by Galland »

Who needs clothes...??? :wink:
"We're not computers, Sebastian. We're physical."

shmeagle

Post by shmeagle »

Now Galland, that is my kind of reply ....why buy clothes?

stumpy1807
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by stumpy1807 »

I just thought it would be cool to set up in my room. I was thinking that someone might get offended by a nude doll.

Fargo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fargo »

Stumpy is right! I have several dolls on my display shelf that actually wear clothing, including my Cy Girl, of course :wink: and I just CAN´T leave them lying around naked, someone of my family might think that I like to do "dirty" stuff with my PRECIOUS dolls, and that offends me! :evil:

lol, anyways, why not getting some kids clothes for the doll, huh?

tmech
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tmech »

Do a search for 'Super Dolfie'

She is a 24" Japanese Fashion doll. Lots of clothes out there.

stumpy1807
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by stumpy1807 »

Thanks for the help. I looked for 'Super Dolfie' on google. I found one site that had clothes but most where very fancy looking. Would be nice to have the mini in something sexy. Dont know if that's gonna be possible for a 24 inch doll. Hey Matt, toss in a cool bra and a thong and I'll buy two of them! :lol:

Paleonaturist
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Paleonaturist »

Hi, Stumpy, All!

Children's clothing won't work well, in most cases - kids have propotionately larger bodies & heads, and shorter, chunkier arms & legs than grown-ups. Clothing for a two-foot-tall kid will fit _very_ loosely, and the pants will be high-waters, to boot.

Super Dollfie clothing would be one option, as might clothing offered through Natori's Pinup Dolls site - though Natori's clothing line is certainly limited at the moment. (His doll is rather more slender than Matt's, as well, so her clothing may be a bit tight.)

As always, be mindful of tight-fitting or dark clothing and its potential long-term effects (marks, indentations, and stains) on the silicone skin of your little beauty. 8O

~B.

Perry
Ex-Member

Post by Perry »

Stumpy,

I own a 22 1/2" tall Volks U-Noss Aika type doll.

There are sources around to buy clothing for them, but the outfits cost about as much as human clothes...jeans, shoes, shirts, sweaters...all that.

There is less available in the way of sexy clothing.

I have been making clothing for my doll and I am a beginner at sewing. Nonetheless, there are some very very easy things you can do for your doll...example, get a small piece of stretchy cloth, tie it around her chest...voila, instant swimtop/bra.

I've made a see-through thong and a top similar to the one described above. I'm also making other things.

Check out the doll's website at http://homepage.mac.com/perryy/doll

Follow the links if you'd like, and email me if you have questions, though it might be best to keep the discussion here so that others may benefit.

Perry

P.S. Shapes and sizes among these dolls vary quite a bit so that there is no guarantee that clothing made for one doll will fit another.

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

Paleonaturist wrote: Children's clothing won't work well, in most cases - kids have propotionately larger bodies & heads, and shorter, chunkier arms & legs than grown-ups. Clothing for a two-foot-tall kid will fit _very_ loosely, and the pants will be high-waters, to boot.
Loose fitting on top might not be a problem. It would provide room for the mini-realdoll's tits, which real girls that size don't have. :lol: :lol:
Jack Worthington Rabbit, Esq.

INFORMATIONS