sexyrealsexdolls.com

July 2012 CoverDoll... ENGAGE!!

Digital Online Publication (Love Doll Equivalent to Playboy) and also Member Doll Blogging.
Doll Knight XIX
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Formerly known as TG megami - The Frozen North, USA

July 2012 CoverDoll... ENGAGE!!

Post by Doll Knight XIX »

Hello, hello! It's that time of the month, folks! No, not THAT time of the month, you silly people. Dolls don't have periods. :P Anyway, on that note, July's CoverDoll is a-go!

This month's CoverDoll is Chaiama, the lovely companion of longtime TDF veteran, Muzza! Chaiama is a sultry Oriental vixen hailing all the way from the land Down Under in Queensland, Australia! Giver her a warm TDF welcome by visiting her profile over at CoverDoll!

We will be starting a new rotation of featured photographers this month! July's featured photographer is none other than Mister Canada himself, Midiman! *Applause* Midi's shoot is called 'Topless at the Bay' and features the lovely Kira! Stop by to admire Midi's always exquisite camera skills, and Kira's even more exquisite self.

New photographers will be featured each month, and if you think you have what it takes to be one of them, then STAY TUNED!! More info on how featured photographers will be selected is forthcoming.

Also in this month's issue we have a new movie review from DollyForMe, covering Decadent Evil, which is a vampire flick from prolific B-Horror director, Charles Band (who's IMDB page reads like the Dead Sea Scrolls). We also have new photos of the lovely Elle, who is handling a...did I read that right? A...a snake!? Awesome! Kharn and B-Man also brought us a new issue of Living Dolls last month, which released after my write up, so check it out if you haven't already! We also have a new edition of Fashion 101 from our resident maven of fashion, Zoe! Zoe discusses jewelery and even links us to an awesome retailer that sells great jewelery! Finally, we have new photos from many of our awesome contributors, including but not limited to Rentell and Varkeo! Be sure to see their awesome, eye-catching photos! Oh, and we also have a new V-Babe! I dropped the ball on making a writeup for last month's V-Babe, so I'll post June's V-Babe tonight and July's on the 20th.

Well, that pretty much sums up this month's issue. Check out the issue below or surf on over to the CoverDoll homepage to see more! Thanks for reading!

To browse CoverDoll Gallery in another window CLICK HERE.
We will start anew, on here, soon. We can't wait!

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Re: July 2012 CoverDoll... ENGAGE!!

Post by Bianca »

I would say it looks like an interesting month. Midiman started off the new CoverDoll Monthly Featured Photographer section, just to get things rolling, but we hope to see new entries every month. Both members and manufacturers can submit shoots. They should be amongst their best quality technically and from 12 to 16 photos.
Email 1 to 3 photos of your shoot to featuredphotographer@coverdoll.com
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Thanks for that Bianca. :) Yes this month see a new feature for all to take part in. If you have any questions on that, then please email featuredphotographer@coverdoll.com

I'd also like to thank Muzza for his lovley shoot this month and all the other great guys and girls that make CoverDoll possible. It just seems to get bigger and better each month. :D
 Click to go to Coverdoll

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

This issue is really (over)loaded 8O

muzza
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muzza »

I would just like to say a big Thank You to the CoverDoll team for permitting Chaiama (Cami) to be this months CoverDoll.
With Natasha (Sept 2009) and Lubov (Nov 2010) as CoverDolls before her our household is privileged and honoured to have another.
And with all the other wonderful photos, articles, blogs, Babes and comics it is indeed a bumper issue. And good to see a new 'photographers section' added. Applause.

:multi:

muzza and Dolltime
Ah Love Could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry scheme of things entire Would not we shatter it to bits and then remould it nearer to the Heart's desire.

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

Chaiama is a great coverdoll deserving your visit at her blog :wink:

TG Megami wrote:We also have new photos of Kharn's lovely Elle, who is handling a...did I read that right? A...a snake!?
Pleaaaase Kharn, give me back Elle, i deeply miss her :cry: But keep the snake at your home :mrgreen:

Jihan & Elle
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Elle wrote:
TG Megami wrote:We also have new photos of Kharn's lovely Elle, who is handling a...did I read that right? A...a snake!?
Pleaaaase Kharn, give me back Elle, i deeply miss her :cry: But keep the snake at your home :mrgreen:

Jihan & Elle
What, you didn't know that Elle had moved in with me. :oops:

But seriously, sorry for the typo above, I'll put that right :wink:
 Click to go to Coverdoll

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Very nice issue!

Enjoyed Zoe's fashion article... but it's too bad they only ship the bling to the US.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

muzza
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muzza »

Zang wrote in http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 3&start=15
Cami is so going to be on Coverdoll someday!!!! Image
Zang, you have prophetic powers.
It's so great that it has happened so well. Besides seeing muzza's gorgeous doll, it's a definite demonstration of camaraderie... or should we say, Cami-raderie?
Thank You for those good sentiments.
The opportunity that has been granted is greatly appreciated.
muz
Ah Love Could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry scheme of things entire Would not we shatter it to bits and then remould it nearer to the Heart's desire.

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

Watch out for the one-eyed trouser snake when looking at photos of Elle!
Image Picture
kharn wrote:What, you didn't know that Elle had moved in with me. :oops:

But seriously, sorry for the typo above, I'll put that right :wink:
No, she moved in with me:
Image Shelf Life
:mrgreen:
Actually, Mrs L is not an exact clone of Elle, being medium skin tone, but close enough. (She time-shares Joanna's body.)

Another great edition of Coverdoll, which is a unique creation, as far as I know. We don't have a printed magazine about dolls available on the newsstands, but Coverdoll has for years been the digital equivalent.

ndsmx
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ndsmx »

Another great one.

INFORMATIONS