https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Si 60L Momoko importing to Canada

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

alextsai

Re: Si 60L Momoko importing to Canada

Post by alextsai »

kwantlenjha wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 3:58 am
alextsai wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 8:14 am I'm tempted to order one as well but still not willing to take the chance :(
Where are you located? Are you in Canada?
Vancouver BC

kwantlenjha
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kwantlenjha »

alextsai wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 6:57 am
alextsai wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 8:14 am I'm tempted to order one as well but still not willing to take the chance :(
Vancouver BC
A fellow Vancouverite! Welcome!!

kwantlenjha
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kwantlenjha »

Vancouver BC
If I was able to import an Si 60 M into Vancouver without issue, the Si 60 L should not be a problem at all.

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

kwantlenjha wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 4:10 am
Vancouver BC
If I was able to import an Si 60 M into Vancouver without issue, the Si 60 L should not be a problem at all.
Yes, we have experience in shipping to Canada. You do not need to submit any transaction proof to Canadian Customs. Just fill in your delivery address and you can get your Si60 L smoothly.

kwantlenjha
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kwantlenjha »

kwantlenjha wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 3:59 am
ColdWaffles wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 3:26 pm
kwantlenjha wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 7:20 pm
ColdWaffles wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:43 am Let us know when you receive the doll. I am also in Canada and am curious about these mini dolls too
So no seizure of the doll nor was there a "controlled delivery" where the CBSA personally shows up at my door to arrest me :whistle:

Doll came in today and it looks gorgeous. I'll post some pics on another thread. Once again, I ordered the Si 60 M because I didn't want to risk the Si 60 S as the breasts were on the small/flat side even though that was the one I wanted originally.

CLM Climax team were with me all the way throughout the transaction to delivery. They're great to work with!
That's awesome! I'm happy that you were able to get it through without any hassles. I hope you enjoy your doll. Thanks for the update!
Thanks! There were a couple of errors in my customization but I was told by CLM Customer Service that they are apparently ordering the correct pieces to ship to me at no cost. I am still waiting to hear back from them as it's still being ordered...
Got the amendment pieces today. I can vouch for CLM Climax Doll and their customer service team. Overall, very satisfied with the transaction and the doll.

@ClimaxDoll Thank you!!

INFORMATIONS