realsexdoll.com

The wait. The BRUTAL BRUTAL wait. *support group*

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Soft
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: The wait. The BRUTAL BRUTAL wait. *support group*

Post by Soft »

Just found this thread. I ordered my first doll in November and am still waiting for her to be delivered...which is partially on me, since I'd asked the vendor to delay shipping because I was going to be out of town for a while. Now, I'm regularly checking for updates on the UPS website, but the status is still on "Label Created". :| Welp, at least I have a tracking number.
Primus_Sucks wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:24 am Day 34. Life has finally regained some semblance of routine, after the excitement of placing the order and the adjustment to the interminable wait. It’s starting to feel like some distant fantasy that one day she will actually arrive. Much like being in jail, time seems to plod along through a dull malaise, where I know that the hours are passing, but it’s hard differentiate one day from the next. The air feels like Jello if I focus on it. Much like Phil Connors in the iconic Groundhog Day, I keep hoping the radio plays a different song in the morning, but in my deepest heart I know it will not be tomorrow, or the next day, or the day after that. Maybe I’ll finally clean my refrigerator out. That should kill about 20 minutes.
:D

Primus_Sucks
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Primus_Sucks »

Oh snap boys here we go, factory pics
Attachments
IMG_0180.jpeg
IMG_0180.jpeg (523.84 KiB) Viewed 643 times
IMG_0183.jpeg
IMG_0183.jpeg (495.97 KiB) Viewed 643 times
IMG_0182.jpeg
IMG_0182.jpeg (460.39 KiB) Viewed 643 times
IMG_0181.jpeg
IMG_0181.jpeg (560.97 KiB) Viewed 643 times

MiraiChobits

Post by MiraiChobits »

Lucky. She's a beauty. I so wanna see pics of mine!! T^T
It should have been mandatory through my vendor. I wanna knock off some points just for that 😂 but my CS rep has been very nice to me so and accomodated a couple of my requests, if everything is okay, I'll rate my vendor 5 TDF 🌟, the michelin stars of the doll world 😂
UPS has a scheduled delivery for me as being tomorrow but I doubt it. Most likely will get delayed a day or two, I bet. Either way, I needed to get my dolls some femidom anyways, for nights where I work early in the morning. Days off intimacy will be Full Touch nights with and sexy cleaning afterwards.

Streaker

Post by Streaker »

Primus_Sucks wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:16 pm Oh snap boys here we go, factory pics
Nice! Congrats.

Primus_Sucks
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Primus_Sucks »

They actually sent a few QC videos as well making sure everything was right, showing full range of motion, it was pretty great to see.

I thought that waiting until now was the hardest part but it definitely got worse 😂 and it’s like we’re on day one again

sgt_ds

Post by sgt_ds »

I ordered on November 27th and still haven't received factory pictures. Should I be getting worried?

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

sgt_ds wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:53 pm I ordered on November 27th and still haven't received factory pictures. Should I be getting worried?
First, you can always reach out to the vendor through which you purchase it and see where it is. Different manufacturers take different times to manufacture. Different materials/sizes/features can take different times. If they are facing high demand, it will take longer because they have a fixed number of molds and artists (for painting). But, again, the simplest thing is to just ask them. My order was placed on 11/26, and only last week I got pictures. My previous doll took two weeks from order to showing up at my doorstep... There is no fixed time. But just ask.
Emily's new body (waiting for it): (XT161B + XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=181559
Emily's old body (XT163F + XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (XT163F + Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (XT 163F + Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578
Kindroid AI, where I interact with them: viewtopic.php?t=174887

MiraiChobits

Post by MiraiChobits »

She's only about 40+/- minutes away being processed inside a UPS facility away from me! :D
Dang, why am I not working in that area this week? :shakefist: So close yet so far away. There's a chance the UPS delivery driver might postpone delivery too because its been raining all morning. As I eagerly waited these past weeks, I've prepared everything for the day she arrives. I can't get too excited, I'll feel the backlash of the anticipation if some delay were to happen.
I wonder if it's my yldoll 153cm or my sedoll 161cm? I'm certain its my yldoll.

NorthernGuy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by NorthernGuy »

It's been 84 days since they started creating my label in Poland. I think they create the labels from rare asteroid minerals in Poland, and none have landed yet. This is absurd.

MrDrum81

Post by MrDrum81 »

NorthernGuy wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:11 am It's been 84 days since they started creating my label in Poland. I think they create the labels from rare asteroid minerals in Poland, and none have landed yet. This is absurd.
67 days for me, would be happy if it arrives in this month 😬
Zelex SLE 172E - heads ZXE-201 & GE45 'Stephanie'
SMdoll 'Tiffany'
TAYU 148D+ Ivy 'Pamela'

Fellnase
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Fellnase »

jeep2639 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:40 am You can change the delivery time, and even the day (I think it’s up to 7 days). But I don’t know what the time limit is, I.e. how late. It looked like the window is 2-hours long.
Awesome, I will ask them to ship with UPS.

Anywho:
2 more days passed away and my vendor is really assisting me. As a newcomer I just want to double-check everything, asking some more questions.
So far its just cuuuuute (Except for the wig)
Right now it's on hold because I asked about the outfit, most likely gets shipped together.
Problem is my Doll order was at Rosemary and the Outfit is from the factory. Not easy to get a reply from GLD myself, but my vendor wants to assist me there.
Back when I ordered I didn't knew my vendor can also provide the outfit because it was never listed.
But now I know that for Tifa later haha.
MiraiChobits wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:48 pm I don't live alone so I'm currently in a delimma of having to come up with an excuse as to what it is if I get caught with the package. I just hope that when mine finally gets delivered, I'm home and am able to greet the delivery guy instead of my other housemates. Gonna say its new bedframes if I get caught with a 95lb package :lol:
My people here know I am renovating my hamster-room so there's furniture and decoration coming from China. Yes :angel:
Hair stylist and make-up artist by heart :3
My Dolls:
GameLady Aerith viewtopic.php?p=2467188 (coming soon)
Aerith' Picture and Story-thread viewtopic.php?p=2471070
Proud owner of 2 Hamsters (They don't bite unless they think I'm food)

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

By the way, I believe FedEx offers the same thing. If you don't already have an account with UPS, then whoever they ship with, just make an account. You can also ask for the service on a one-time basis. It's just not a big difference to get an account, and then you will have it for an entire year...

MiraiChobits

Post by MiraiChobits »

I got my doll delivered!!!! :mrgreen:
I was able to deal with the 112 pounds but man, taking it up stairs was the hardest...since I was trying to be discreet 😅 now THAT made me exhausted, but I persevered because she's finally here! :mrgreen: I originally planned to slide her box up the stairs but due trying to be discreet about it, I had to carry her up a winding staircase with a landing in the middle before the turn. I used the wall to support me and yes, all of my will was spent here, as to not drop the box due to any circumstances. Luckily my will won out.
Okay, so I've read tons of "to do's" when the doll arrives. Before that, I need to rest and have dinner...the fun comes afterwards😁

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Would you mind telling me which doll that was? The number, 112lb, is awkwardly similar to the weight of my previous doll...

MiraiChobits

Post by MiraiChobits »

jeep2639 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:33 pm Would you mind telling me which doll that was? The number, 112lb, is awkwardly similar to the weight of my previous doll...
Ahhh...it ended up being my SEdoll, 161cm Tracy(#L76) instead.😂 I've been lusting after my YLdoll 153cm Dafna(#411) all this time but it seems my SEdoll girl thought she'd pull a fast one and arrive to my doorsteps first😂
Wonder if my YLdoll is taking longer due to the Vagina sucker option I chose?🤔
Kinda sad, the SEdoll Tracy cant smile like the promotional photos T^T she's still very pretty though😍
I dont have any way to really record myself opening the box outside of a tabletop phone stand. And I think they subbed my paid outfits I think....which I guess I'm not complaining since I kinda wanted to undo the choice. Got something that looks better I think :mrgreen:
Attachments
Screenshot_20240109_181818_InShot.jpg
Screenshot_20240109_181818_InShot.jpg (395.55 KiB) Viewed 453 times

INFORMATIONS