4 New SLE Models From Zelex

Lovedoll Senpai a US Based seller focused on selling dolls, clothing, and accessories for dolls that meet an aesthetic meant for cosplay and dress up fun. It’s our mission to find the best dolls and costumes to help you fulfill your cosplay fantasies. We offer a range of TPE and Silicone dolls from manufacturers like Zelex, EX Doll, FunWest, Starpery, Qita, and more. Questions or special requests? We’ll be your advocate with our partners to ensure your purchase is exactly what you’re looking for. Looking for something we don’t have? We’ll do our best to find it. Lovedoll Senpai is your one stop shop for your cosplay love doll needs. Website: www.lovedollsenpai.com
lovedollsenpai_sales
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: 4 New SLE Models From Zelex

Post by lovedollsenpai_sales »

Hako wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:39 pm
lexico wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:08 pm Hello!

Looking forward to something other than giant breasts!
Agreed! It would be nice to see some slightly shorter dolls with average breasts - (even a C cup that isn't 172cm - essentially 5'8")
I know there are a good number of people waiting on this.
Love Dolls and Cosplay Items! Contact us to find out more!
https://www.lovedollsenpai.com

Anonymous_Dinosaurio
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Anonymous_Dinosaurio »

Looks very nice

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

Agreed! It would be nice to see some slightly shorter dolls with average breasts - (even a C cup that isn't 172cm - essentially 5'8")
Seems to me that you have quite a few options. There are so many dolls across many different brands that offer this.

Happy hunting!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

Hako
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Hako »

cycleingking wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:50 pm

Seems to me that you have quite a few options. There are so many dolls across many different brands that offer this.

Happy hunting!
I understand that there are a number of options out there... I'm looking at the Zelex SLE series, as per the title of the thread. The material has a number of advantagees. My friend just purchased one - I helped him unbox it today. It really is something special.

lovedollsenpai_sales
VENDOR
VENDOR

Hako wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:27 pm
cycleingking wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:50 pm

Happy hunting!
I understand that there are a number of options out there... I'm looking at the Zelex SLE series, as per the title of the thread. The material has a number of advantagees. My friend just purchased one - I helped him unbox it today. It really is something special.
I wonder if it was my client - just had one delivered today :D

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

I agree with a few others here....stunning faces/looks.....but sad that we seem to be in the A-C cup minority here, on the universal-perception that most American men desire "the bigger, the better."

IMO, at the end of the day, as the old saying goes, there is only so much breast that will fit into a hand or mouth. The rest is waste (not to mention added weight in a dead-weight doll).
"If you allow those who value or worship money and power over truth and what's fair (or right) to control you, then you become part of the problem."

Isabella Maria is a 5'5" Latina beauty that always brightens my life and we politely give a middle-finger to those that don't make her feel welcome here simply because her heritage. Shame on you.

lovedollsenpai_sales
VENDOR
VENDOR

Be patient 8)

INFORMATIONS