www.rosemarydoll.com

Irontech Robot Functions Updates | Auto Blowjob & Electric Hip and Waist

We’re the officially authorized vendor of top sex doll brands such as WM, YL, SE and etc. We have consistently adhered to a "customer first, quality first" principle, and always provide our customers with the best customer service, 100% authentic sex dolls ONLY, the best offers & price guarantee, flexible financing, 24/7 customer support, and free shipping worldwide.
mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Irontech Robot Functions Updates | Auto Blowjob & Electric Hip and Waist

Post by mathieu242 »

Sven777 wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:38 am
bentone wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:13 pm The auto blowjob function seems quite interesting. Has anyone tried it???
I've been using it for 3 and a half months every day at least once, often twice. Unlike Electric Hip, AutoBJ looks very stable to this day probably because the engine seems to be simple and has only back-forward movements. Feeling is great, especially if combined with a Real Oral Structure head (RoS). The biggest benefit is ofc that the doll does the majority of movement. You can sync that with gentle mouth f*cking which further increases the sensation. In short, since I started using AutoBJ, I rarely go for any other doll activities anymore (something like vaginal/anal once per month just for diversity). And until I got AutoBJ, I was never much into doll BJ. Also, the AutoBJ engine is placed in the neck, which means that different doll heads can be switched easily for different AutoBJ experiences.

What do you find is the easiest/most convenient position for her to be in when you do this? Every video I've seen with this function has the doll on all fours. It seems like if you have a bigger doll putting her in this position every time you want a BJ is a lot of work lol.
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

gamfai
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by gamfai »

That sounds great! How much do I need to invest to acquire this new product? :D

Sven777
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sven777 »

mathieu242 wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:17 pm
What do you find is the easiest/most convenient position for her to be in when you do this? Every video I've seen with this function has the doll on all fours. It seems like if you have a bigger doll putting her in this position every time you want a BJ is a lot of work lol.
You can easily position the doll for a satisfying AutoBlowJob in several other positions:

1. Doll is sitting on the not-very-high bed or even on the floor and you are standing on the bed/floor
2. You are sitting on the doll's breasts and her head is bent a bit to the chest (not a lot, still works great).
3. My favourite is the doll lying on the bed on either side - but that's simply because I like that position a lot. If you prefer that like I do though you have to be extra careful about the doll's hair/wig and the underlying sheets not to get soaked by the lube which will be dripping out of her mouth during action. For that purpose I bought a couple short-hair "sacrificial" wigs

foofighter12

Post by foofighter12 »

Sven777 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:14 am
mathieu242 wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:17 pm
You can easily position the doll for a satisfying AutoBlowJob in several other positions:

1. Doll is sitting on the not-very-high bed or even on the floor and you are standing on the bed/floor
2. You are sitting on the doll's breasts and her head is bent a bit to the chest (not a lot, still works great).
3. My favourite is the doll lying on the bed on either side - but that's simply because I like that position a lot. If you prefer that like I do though you have to be extra careful about the doll's hair/wig and the underlying sheets not to get soaked by the lube which will be dripping out of her mouth during action. For that purpose I bought a couple short-hair "sacrificial" wigs
Have you tried 69 with your doll? and If you have, was it easy to position it? I have considered getting an Irontech with the autoblowjob, but most of the dolls I want from them are quite heavy.

Sven777
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sven777 »

foofighter12 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:16 pm
Have you tried 69 with your doll? and If you have, was it easy to position it? I have considered getting an Irontech with the autoblowjob, but most of the dolls I want from them are quite heavy.
I am not a fan of 69 with a doll, but positioning for that is pretty easy if I'm on top of her, just tried it. Ofc I recommend using it with a RoS head instead of a normal head, because the RoS mouthhole goes almost horizontally unlike in regular heads where it goes upwards behind the eyes. And you should definitely pick the approprate height ratio, especially mouth-vagina distance, in my case it was more or less convenient enough.

As for the fact that most of the dolls that include AutoBJ and other functions - yes, they are all pretty heavy, my gal is 44 kg, but I only turn her over or maximum - make her sit in bed, which doesn't take a lot of effort to do. Let's hope that soon many more and lighter models will include at least AutoBJ as an option.

LatexLadyLover

Post by LatexLadyLover »

I think the most heaviest is the Rotating Hip and not a Doll which just as Auto Blow.

RosemaryDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by RosemaryDoll »

mathieu242 wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:55 pm
lexico wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:11 am Greetings,

It's terrific to see continued progress with robotic features.

The link says that the new features are only available for TPE dolls. When will the new features be available for the Real Lady dolls?

The RealLady doll can be ordered with the previous versions of the robotic features. Hopefully the new system will be implemented soon.
Now we have received the latest news, Irontech Silicone dolls and Real Lady dolls can have new robot functions.

:glou:

lexico

Post by lexico »

RosemaryDoll wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:17 am Now we have received the latest news, Irontech Silicone dolls and Real Lady dolls can have new robot functions.
Greetings,

This sounds interesting... I've been looking more exclusively at the Real Lady dolls, I have not really considered the other Irontech models! I'll have to look at these now.
One of the first owners of a Real Doll (1997).
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.
If you have information to share, send me a PM!

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

RosemaryDoll wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:17 am
Now we have received the latest news, Irontech Silicone dolls and Real Lady dolls can have new robot functions.
Are they still limited to specified models?
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

klyezhong0219
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by klyezhong0219 »

This sounds cozy, but will it be heated??

RosemaryDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by RosemaryDoll »

UpperLower wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:25 am
RosemaryDoll wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:17 am
Are they still limited to specified models?
Yes, please read this guide and this is our detailed explanation.
https://www.rosemarydoll.com/irontech-doll-sex-dolls/
Please find - Precautions for Irontech Silicone Sex Doll With Customized Function

INFORMATIONS