www.sino-doll.com

Breakthrough! Sino-doll “Soft-Max”, born for softness and sensuality

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
fenberrysdolls
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Breakthrough! Sino-doll “Soft-Max”, born for softness and sensuality

Post by fenberrysdolls »

I managed to save the video :)
Attachments
gg2.JPG
gg2.JPG (99.04 KiB) Viewed 1852 times
gg1.JPG
gg1.JPG (153.24 KiB) Viewed 1852 times

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

virtual99 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:55 pm
magnussam wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:45 am Hey fellow TDF members,

For those of us that ordered directly from Sino during the Soft Max introductory offer, anyone got their dolls yet? They said to me that it'll take around 1.5 months (I ordered early October). I tried emailing them for an update/tracking info but did not hear back at all.

Thanks!

Similar to me, 2 months waiting time was the information. The purchase was made through a vendor. If it stays like this, something should hopefully happen at the beginning of December.
Btw, I heard back from Sino today, and they told me to expect the doll to be completed around December 22nd. Hope this helps.

autoexec_cat
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by autoexec_cat »

fenberrysdolls wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:23 pm I managed to save the video :)
yep that one. :mrgreen:
I'm shocked when he did her in doggy position, in fear that the water-bag breasts might burst open. XD
But tbh the soft-max shows the best breast dynamicness I have ever seen. (aside from Piper's but which is super oily)

dollhugger
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollhugger »

o yeaa looking forward to get one just need that butt hole :)))

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

fenberrysdolls wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:23 pm I managed to save the video :)
Lucky you. From the looks of it though I doubt those boobies could be made any bigger with this tech like I was hoping, they’re already on the limit I think and I hope they hold well overtime.
6YE 161J - BBW Kate's thread viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147401

sss-tier

Post by sss-tier »

Really? None of you got updates on your dolls?
Mine has already arrived. I should take photos but too busy today maybe this weekend.
Fanreal 158 B       Review
Sino Doll 167 Soft Max       Pending

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

sss-tier wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:04 pm Really? None of you got updates on your dolls?
Mine has already arrived. I should take photos but too busy today maybe this weekend.

How is the condition of your doll? Hope there wasn't any shipping damage? Enjoy!

sss-tier

Post by sss-tier »

magnussam wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:08 pm How is the condition of your doll? Hope there wasn't any shipping damage? Enjoy!
Pretty great! I noticed a divot (internal tear i guess) in her left ass cheek but it's pretty small.
The doll is also much smaller and lighter than I was expecting. Very much anime like proportions.
Fanreal 158 B       Review
Sino Doll 167 Soft Max       Pending

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

sss-tier wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:09 am
magnussam wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:08 pm How is the condition of your doll? Hope there wasn't any shipping damage? Enjoy!
Pretty great! I noticed a divot (internal tear i guess) in her left ass cheek but it's pretty small.
The doll is also much smaller and lighter than I was expecting. Very much anime like proportions.
Good to hear SSS! I know there were worries from a number of folks about SINO packaging (esp for such a soft doll) so super glad that worked out. Thanks for the info, now I am also a bit less worried.

I also hear that sometimes divots are a result of air bubbles created when they pour and then those bubbles collapse later. Hopefully it doesn't create any problems for you in the future, or interfere with function too much.

also good to hear its lighter than expected. It should make the such a soft doll easier to handle.

Thanks for sharing your experience! :)

Snoo67314
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Snoo67314 »

sss-tier wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:04 pm Really? None of you got updates on your dolls?
I don't have any experience with dolls so far but I am considering buying her as my fist doll. So as someone with no experience with love dolls I was wondering how this dolls soft-max breasts and butt compare to real breasts in terms of feel. Do they feel like real breasts and butt or do they feel different?
Also does the head you have support oral and if so does it have a movable jaw?

laurensz

Post by laurensz »

I placed my order on 5th Oct 2023, able to take advantage of the promotions. I chose the big breast version, with a new western head. Here are some pictures the rep sent me on 1st Dec:

First look at this softmax doll. I opted for pubic hair, light tanned skin. I chose standing feet with studs (my 152 suffered from cracks and holes on both feet even though i did not prolong her standing) From the pictures, I found the nipple color and the vagina color a bit too pale, so i asked Nicole to help me change the colors to a darker tone:

The new westen head looks great on this tanned body. I added a fee to have the eyelashes rooted

I was happy with the modification, and it is now on it's way to me. I will post a full report on a new forum page when it arrives. Cheers!

below is a video:

[video_vimeo]<iframe title="vimeo-player" src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/890936622?h=84c1e73772" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/video_vimeo]

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Wow looks great, congrats.

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nouchi »

Wow, what a beautiful lady you got there !
Congrats.
I considered ordering one but she was to be shipped by boat and Sino advised against it so i did not take the risk...
:glou:

fenberrysdolls
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by fenberrysdolls »

If anyone wants the link for the video let me know - Yeah she was getting a real pounding.... worried the boobs might burst as well

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Warning ! Warning! No arse hole detected, I was so in love until I saw the funny little mark where her arse hole should be,poor girl looks all bloated like she is dying to fart..

INFORMATIONS