www.sedoll.com

Top 6 Bestselling Elf Ear Dolls at SEDOLL Store

SEDOLL Brand was established in 2016. We are not only an online retailer but also multinational corporation with our main production facility based in Shenzhen city China. SEDOLL set out to offering competitive price on the professional sex dolls. We guarantee to provide a memorable experience when you shop on our online store by offering high quality products with top-rated customer service. We have 2 global business offices in America and China, develop and manufacture innovative colloid toys and realized models. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted sex doll companies.
Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: Top 6 Bestselling Elf Ear Dolls at SEDOLL Store

Post by Barbararara »

Joedude17 wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:42 pm
Barbararara wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:44 am
Joedude17 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:31 pm I came very close to buying one of these.
Why was it an almost buy? Did you buy another doll? (Not the elf doll) :D
Not yet. Other things in life keep me busy. Im searching for one near perfect long term doll.
OK, well, I'll just wish you the best of luck in finding that almost perfect doll, sooner rather than later. :fadein:

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

Joedude17 wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:42 pm
Barbararara wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:44 am
Joedude17 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:31 pm I came very close to buying one of these.
Why was it an almost buy? Did you buy another doll? (Not the elf doll) :D
Not yet. Other things in life keep me busy. Im searching for one near perfect long term doll.
Well, I wish you the best of luck in finding that almost perfect doll, soon. :glou:

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Treepusher »

Two marriages, two divorces, various and sundry girlfriends, the black hole of dating, and then I found dolls.

Women are right to be worried.

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

Treepusher wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:01 pm Two marriages, two divorces, various and sundry girlfriends, the black hole of dating, and then I found dolls.

Women are right to be worried.
:glou:

INFORMATIONS