betterlovedoll.com

Say hello to Püppi!

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Say hello to Püppi!

Post by Nirodha »

Already love this thread! Your Püppi is very beautiful! The 166C seems to be a perfect fit for the #398 :thumbs_up:

Get this: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B00DIVM7SG?ref ... tails&th=1 for the stains.
In less than 24 hours it's gone :glou:

AtomicPunk

Post by AtomicPunk »

Bienvenue Püppi!

New arrivals are always wonderful to hear about. Congratulations, looks like she's right at home. :)
-- The AtomicPunk --
** Alita ** WM 157cm B - #368 || The Life of Alita (link) Alita's Instagram (link) || Visit LIFEOFALITA.COM (link) || Alita's YouTube (link)

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

Pantera rock chick - great idea :thumbs_up: :mrgreen:

Shiranui Gen-An

Post by Shiranui Gen-An »

Thanks for the advice about the stains. Just to clarify, she's fine again. I could manage to repair her wrist (the material of the threaded rod that connects the hand with the forearm was of inferior quality and gave in under the pressure of her own weight, but I could fix it, see this thread), and for the stains I already got that acne cream with benzoylperoxyd, thanks to this forum. Although it took me more than 24 hours and several applications to completely remove it, it was of great help! :thumbs_up:
So this thread will continue, I'm still recapturing the past here. ;)

Shiranui Gen-An

Due to the broken wrist, Püppi soon started to get bored. One day, she told me she would do a complete makeover, one that made her look so different that I wouldn't recognize her anymore. But I wasn't allowed to look while she did it.

When she was finished, she told me to turn around... and I saw this:
8O

She wasn't exaggerating, almost like a different person! I was baffled, but something seemed suspicious...

Truly beautiful...

... but wait, what's this behind her?

Aa-ha! I knew something wasn't right! This isn't Püppi! Well, screw me! Nice prank! :lol:

Püppi then told me that this was her friend, they had met on the train while travelling before she arrived here. She invited her over to show her how she lives now. Could have asked me if it was okay, but what difference would it make, I couldn't say no anyway.

Of course I allowed her to stay a while, and she may come over whenever she wants to. A friend of Püppi's is a friend of mine. Although it makes me wonder how they get along, since they are so different in many ways. While Püppi likes to dress rather skimpy and has a pretty direct approach, this girl seems to be much more elegant and calm.

Nice to meet her! At this time, I hadn't given her any names yet, because we hardly knew each other. But now that we're a little closer, I happened to call her Mausi, and she seemed to like that, so that will be her name from now on.

So say hello to Mausi! :D

In the meantime, Püppi did indeed have a makeover, but it was a rather predictable one. She's blond now, not a big surprise. I helped her with the curls, she actually wanted to look like Shakira... my bad, I had never done this before. But it could have gone worse. Still suits her green eyes, I think.

So this is how I met Mausi.

To be continued...

poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by poppy70 »

Hello Püppi, hello Mausi and hi Shiranui,

it was bound to happen sooner or later that Püppi will invite someone over :)
Nice to meet a fellow German.

Cheers
Jo
Poppys girls
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
click on image to go to their thread

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

Püppi Appears to be the perfect girl for you!

Congratulations! 🍾🎉🎊🎈

Killperry

Post by Killperry »

The #398 looks surprisingly natural with 166C! Maybe I'm just used to seeing it mostly on 160A and that's why I was surprised. 😅

Also the Aston Spirit looks nice! 😁 I've only tried the Aston Origin which is a cheaper model. It was quite nice, so I believe the Spirit must be a great value for money.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Shiranui Gen-An wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:51 pm
She invited her over to show her how she lives now. Could have asked me if it was okay, but what difference would it make, I couldn't say no anyway.

These dolls do as they please ! This is what makes them so endearing and so alive. :)

Hello Püppi and Mausi. I can't wait to see the rest of your adventures. :)
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Shiranui Gen-An

Killperry wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:22 pmAlso the Aston Spirit looks nice! 😁 I've only tried the Aston Origin which is a cheaper model. It was quite nice, so I believe the Spirit must be a great value for money.
Interesting, I wouldn't have thought that anyone would know this... to be honest, I haven't tried it yet, so I can't tell whether it's worth it or not, but I assume it is. Maybe Püppi will try it first, she already showed some interest. ;)

Thanks to all of you for your feedback so far! I appreciate it! :multi:

Shiranui Gen-An

The days went by, and one day, I finally found a way to fix Püppis wrist. Could have done it much earlier, but I was hoping for help from WM Doll and from this forum, but it didn't come. So I did what I had to do, and finally, Püppi was back to health, and to motivation!

She really put herself into it.

So glad to see her back in shape! By the way, I love this hand skeleton 3.0. You're gonne see why in the next episode.

To be continued....

Shiranui Gen-An

One sunday, Mausi came to visit again. She wanted me to take a photo, said it was for a friend. So I took a photo.

I really like her style, much more decent than Püppi's, but still kinda sexy.... by the way, is that a wonderbra? :o

I didn't dare to ask, but she would answer this question eventually... After I took the pictures, I went back to my computer. Then suddenly, out of nowhere, it started to happen... Mausi began to take her clothes off. I couldn't stop taking photos, it was so damn hot I couldn't believe it. This was the most exhausting shooting I ever did, it went from noon until late in the evening, and I ended up with almost 340 pictures. Sorting them out took another week. But it was absolutely worth it. Still can't believe she did this, but pictures don't lie...
I tried my best to make them look alike, but I had to switch lenses for every pose, and there were different lighting conditions during the shoot (cloudy, direct sunlight, room light etc.), so some pictures may appear different in color or brightness. But no more words now, enjoy the show! 8)

I couldn't capture the next pose with only one shot, she looked stunning from various angles, so I decided to share a handful of them before the show will continue. :wink:

On with the show...

That was the beginning of a wonderful friendship. :D

To be continued...

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

WOW! Mausi! I'm falling in love! :heart:

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

2AE81EF3-DED1-4D73-BE24-19BD8BAA5BC7.jpeg
2AE81EF3-DED1-4D73-BE24-19BD8BAA5BC7.jpeg (910.66 KiB) Viewed 521 times

Damn Puppi don’t be so FUCKINGGG HOOOOSSSTTTIIIIIILLLLLLEEEEE!!!!!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

Shiranui Gen-An

That's all there is by now... Mausi is doing another striptease right now, but she has become insecure since there was so little feedback on her last show... maybe she won't allow me to post it unless you cheer her up a little more. ;)

You see, it's quite disappointing when you put a lot of effort into it, and you think this is the best photoshoot you ever did, and then there's almost no response. :(

INFORMATIONS