www.sedoll.com

Can you tell us about your favorite doll?

SEDOLL Brand was established in 2016. We are not only an online retailer but also multinational corporation with our main production facility based in Shenzhen city China. SEDOLL set out to offering competitive price on the professional sex dolls. We guarantee to provide a memorable experience when you shop on our online store by offering high quality products with top-rated customer service. We have 2 global business offices in America and China, develop and manufacture innovative colloid toys and realized models. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted sex doll companies.
PAMPER
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Can you tell us about your favorite doll?

Post by PAMPER »

Annika.D is my favorite doll, she is really so perfect,with 163cm and an e-cup , elegance and sensibility are synonymous with her, and I feel happy all day with her!

So what about you? Feel free to share your doll below, let's enjoy her beauty together!

Here are the beautiful photos of Annika.

PAMPER
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: Can you tell us about your favorite doll?

Post by PAMPER »

Of course she has a sexy side.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I love all my dolls, but Jyoti, my WM 125cm will no doubt always be my favorite. She's been with me almost 6 years now and is just my little Hindu princess. What I like most about her, she's not like other dolls in that size range at all. Jyoti is proportioned more like a very short woman than a scaled down doll which, being accustomed to short women, is perfect for me. :D

PAMPER
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by PAMPER »

Mr Franz wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:39 am I love all my dolls, but Jyoti, my WM 125cm will no doubt always be my favorite. She's been with me almost 6 years now and is just my little Hindu princess. What I like most about her, she's not like other dolls in that size range at all. Jyoti is proportioned more like a very short woman than a scaled down doll which, being accustomed to short women, is perfect for me. :D

Thank you for sharing.
Yes, she is indeed a petite and beautiful girl, and I'm sure there are many beautiful stories that have been created between you and your princess!
Looking forward to your sharing it if it's convenient! :glou:

INFORMATIONS