www.wmdolls.com

Anxiously awaiting my custom doll from Spartan Lover

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Snowy Tabbert
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Anxiously awaiting my custom doll from Spartan Lover

Post by Snowy Tabbert »

DreamyStarrr wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:41 pm
I saw a video on YouTube on how to give them standing feet, I’m hoping his little foot peg thing inside will have the holes in it, then I can insert the bolts myself. If not, I was wondering if I can just have him in some sturdy boots so he can stand? I’m going to try to get a outfit together that is similar to one of the many ones he has in the game, & get some leather armor type stuff :p Ugh, he’s so dreamy!
Hello Dreamy,

Congratulations on your custom handsome man!! 😎 And welcome to doll ownership! I'm usually not very vocal on TDF, plus my typing is slow (coz I've been using a touchscreen PC without keyboard or mouse for a while 😅). Eventhough I consider myself very active here, only reading/observing not commenting too much (quietly active 😅). Yet, I do need to point out an important issue for you here: you REALLY should get your doll installed with standing feet (i.e. bolts) by the manufacturer. I hope it's not too late / they haven't finished with his body. I wonder why you opt out of that option. It is a very standard option nowadays and manufacturers don't/shouldn't charge extra for it. However, if non-standing feet was chosen, there is a chance they would install different "foot plate" than standing feet one. A "non-rigid" bendable metal plate (I believe it may be used to simulate human's foot which can bend/curve slightly). If so, you will NOT be able to install the bolts by yourself. Nor putting him in any sturdy boots would help him stand. Because the "soft foot plate" wouldn't be able to support his weight while standing. His ankles will just "fold" and he will fall. Unable to stand. This is me speaking from my own experience. My second doll (bought 20 months ago) has these "soft foot plates". I thought she could just sit or lay around my house and didn't opt for the standing feet/bolts option (I overlooked it's importance). I have regretted it ever since I received her. 😫 LOL Please don't make the same mistake if you want your guy to stand. I have made sure my 3rd to 8th dolls all installed with either bolts or harden feet since then. It is just what it should always be. 🤭 Besides, moving a doll which is unable to stand is much harder work. So, I hope your man is gonna come with standing feet. :angel:

I've got something to say about your choice of hard silicone head as well. 😛 But I'm out of time now. Will do so another time. Take care for now and ttyl. 😃

Snowy

P.S. Forgot to mention: I'm not sure if feet of male dolls are made similar to feet of female dolls, most likely different manufacturers make them a bit differently. (for example some have wired toes, articulated toes optional, flopping toes, webbed toes, 1+4 webbed or five separated, etc) But I reckon those non-standing feet / soft foot plates are deliberately made that way, so that some people with special taste could use their doll's bendable foot soles for "feet sex". 🤭😛

DreamyStarrr
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DreamyStarrr »

Snowy Tabbert wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:22 am
DreamyStarrr wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:41 pm
I saw a video on YouTube on how to give them standing feet, I’m hoping his little foot peg thing inside will have the holes in it, then I can insert the bolts myself. If not, I was wondering if I can just have him in some sturdy boots so he can stand? I’m going to try to get a outfit together that is similar to one of the many ones he has in the game, & get some leather armor type stuff :p Ugh, he’s so dreamy!
Hello Dreamy,

Congratulations on your custom handsome man!! 😎 And welcome to doll ownership! I'm usually not very vocal on TDF, plus my typing is slow (coz I've been using a touchscreen PC without keyboard or mouse for a while 😅). Eventhough I consider myself very active here, only reading/observing not commenting too much (quietly active 😅). Yet, I do need to point out an important issue for you here: you REALLY should get your doll installed with standing feet (i.e. bolts) by the manufacturer. I hope it's not too late / they haven't finished with his body. I wonder why you opt out of that option. It is a very standard option nowadays and manufacturers don't/shouldn't charge extra for it. However, if non-standing feet was chosen, there is a chance they would install different "foot plate" than standing feet one. A "non-rigid" bendable metal plate (I believe it may be used to simulate human's foot which can bend/curve slightly). If so, you will NOT be able to install the bolts by yourself. Nor putting him in any sturdy boots would help him stand. Because the "soft foot plate" wouldn't be able to support his weight while standing. His ankles will just "fold" and he will fall. Unable to stand. This is me speaking from my own experience. My second doll (bought 20 months ago) has these "soft foot plates". I thought she could just sit or lay around my house and didn't opt for the standing feet/bolts option (I overlooked it's importance). I have regretted it ever since I received her. 😫 LOL Please don't make the same mistake if you want your guy to stand. I have made sure my 3rd to 8th dolls all installed with either bolts or harden feet since then. It is just what it should always be. 🤭 Besides, moving a doll which is unable to stand is much harder work. So, I hope your man is gonna come with standing feet. :angel:

I've got something to say about your choice of hard silicone head as well. 😛 But I'm out of time now. Will do so another time. Take care for now and ttyl. 😃

Snowy

P.S. Forgot to mention: I'm not sure if feet of male dolls are made similar to feet of female dolls, most likely different manufacturers make them a bit differently. (for example some have wired toes, articulated toes optional, flopping toes, webbed toes, 1+4 webbed or five separated, etc) But I reckon those non-standing feet / soft foot plates are deliberately made that way, so that some people with special taste could use their doll's bendable foot soles for "feet sex". 🤭😛

Thank you ^_^
Oh noooooo :,( I opted out because it was an additional $150 to add them & the doll costed me already $5000 haha, so I just couldn’t throw anymore $$$ at it unfortunately. Now I’m a little sad, I guess my man will just have to sit all the time :,( I wish I could afford to add them now before he’s done but I can’t…I think it may be too late to add them now anyway.
Thank you for telling me & giving me all this info tho, I’d hate to try to put him in boots, try to stand him & him end up falling & getting damaged! It sucks but hey, he’s still going to be awesome :p

Oh? I definitely wanna hear about it whenever you have more time haha ^_^

Well that doesn’t surprise me! It seems a lot of people are into that :p Are the toes floppy? I kinda wanna play with floppy toes lol.

rich4863
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rich4863 »

i found a good male doll collection in --Non-verified Vendor--.com. they have good weight reduction.
https://--Non-verified Vendor--.com/collections/male- ... ls-no-2908

So is this moon-dolls a reliable vendor? It looks like they offer the realing dolls but shorter versions?

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

Post by MyAbsoluteBoyfriend »

DreamyStarrr wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:01 pm Well I messaged them on the 1st for an update & they said the mold is finish & they are already working on the head, so I’m hoping to get a email any day now lol. The long journey is close to being over & its torture!! I’m so ready to have him :,( Yea they did such a good job on it, can’t wait to see him in silicone with makeup & everything ^_^

Oh nice! That’s pretty neat to have them in 2 different materials, gives 2 different experiences with him ^_^ That’s so sweet, I’m glad they bring you so much joy! I hear kissing tpe is really nice, kissing hard silicone won’t be as pleasant but hell I’m still happy lol, the realism of his face & body will be so exciting.
That's exciting they are already working on his head! Which brand did you choose for your guy's body? I know you mentioned the 5'9'' body you chose for him initially. Is the material the TPE one?

I have found that Hard Silicone is still kissable, I just have to adjust my kissing style in how I kiss him, if that makes sense? I do still kiss his lips.
In addition to that he gets most of his kisses on his forehead, his shoulder, his neck, chest, or his hands... so I don't think he's complaining too much. ;) It's just an adjustment after having TPE first, and with the beautiful sculpt on your dream guy, I don't think you will have an issue bonding with him.

I've read somewhere on the forum that some have tried making the hard silicone lips a bit more kissable, but I would be too afraid to try. Though it did have me curious if it is an actual possibility. 🤔💭

Kissing TPE is a different sensation yes, but if your guy's body is TPE you have the best of both worlds. I probably wouldn't have minded too much if I got my Silicone guy first though, especially if you are attracted to them, and most likely still would have fallen for him either way. (I can already tell you are attracted to your guy :razz: ). The details on my Silicone guy are so alluring it makes him easy to fall for after I felt comfortable around him. And the Hard Silicone guys do deserve to get all the kisses and love still. The sensation is different, but it still feels like love; especially once you bond with them 💓 I already find myself missing him when I'm away from him for too long. 😅 So having more than one can bring that awkward downside/side effect haha. Your sweet guy will get all of your attention~ If my guys could safely touch, I could sleep with both of them every night, but I'm sure they would damage each other.

The detail in the faces of the hard silicone kind of balances out wanting the softer face in a way. Silicone being your first guy and your dream guy? You're very lucky. I am sure he will give you all the feels (especially when you gaze into his eyes...). The leather armor cosplay outfit does sound lovely; looking forward to seeing him modeling it as well. 😊

For the standing feet, I didn't think of that :( If he is still in production (the body) you could always ask if they could add them to the order. I did that for the painted veins because I couldn't stop thinking about them.
How much does your guy weigh if you don't mind me asking? Depending on the body you chose I might be able to give some input on the toes haha.
DreamyStarrr wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:01 pm Oh boy I know he will! I already think about him everyday & just think about the things we will do…one thing I’m really looking forward to is snuggling & watching movies together ^_^ I really feel like he will fill this void that’s been here for so long <3
This sentiment, yes, I wish more would see the positive benefits that these amazing dolls can bring. 💕 I hope your handsome guy helps heal you with his presence in your life. I can see he has such meaning already in your life and I can't wait to follow your journey on here when you post more! There are so many handsome guys in this forum; looking forward to seeing yours here once he finally makes it to you. ~
~
~Things become precious not because of what they're worth...
but because of the memory they hold.~
-' Absolute Boyfriend '
♥ My Ash's Thread ♥ ~★Follow Our Adventures on Instagram!★~
🅼🆈 🅻🅾🆅🅴, 🅲🅾🅽🆂🆃🅰🅽🆃 🅲🅾🅼🅿🅰🅽🅸🅾🅽, 🅿🅻🅰🅲🅴 🅾🅵 🅱🅴🅻🅾🅽🅶🅸🅽🅶 🅼🆈 🅰🅱🆂🅾🅻🆄🆃🅴 🅱🅾🆈🅵🆁🅸🅴🅽🅳.

DreamyStarrr
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DreamyStarrr »

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:34 pm
That's exciting they are already working on his head! Which brand did you choose for your guy's body? I know you mentioned the 5'9'' body you chose for him initially. Is the material the TPE one?

I have found that Hard Silicone is still kissable, I just have to adjust my kissing style in how I kiss him, if that makes sense? I do still kiss his lips.
In addition to that he gets most of his kisses on his forehead, his shoulder, his neck, chest, or his hands... so I don't think he's complaining too much. ;) It's just an adjustment after having TPE first, and with the beautiful sculpt on your dream guy, I don't think you will have an issue bonding with him.

I've read somewhere on the forum that some have tried making the hard silicone lips a bit more kissable, but I would be too afraid to try. Though it did have me curious if it is an actual possibility. 🤔💭

Kissing TPE is a different sensation yes, but if your guy's body is TPE you have the best of both worlds. I probably wouldn't have minded too much if I got my Silicone guy first though, especially if you are attracted to them, and most likely still would have fallen for him either way. (I can already tell you are attracted to your guy :razz: ). The details on my Silicone guy are so alluring it makes him easy to fall for after I felt comfortable around him. And the Hard Silicone guys do deserve to get all the kisses and love still. The sensation is different, but it still feels like love; especially once you bond with them 💓 I already find myself missing him when I'm away from him for too long. 😅 So having more than one can bring that awkward downside/side effect haha. Your sweet guy will get all of your attention~ If my guys could safely touch, I could sleep with both of them every night, but I'm sure they would damage each other.

The detail in the faces of the hard silicone kind of balances out wanting the softer face in a way. Silicone being your first guy and your dream guy? You're very lucky. I am sure he will give you all the feels (especially when you gaze into his eyes...). The leather armor cosplay outfit does sound lovely; looking forward to seeing him modeling it as well. 😊

For the standing feet, I didn't think of that :( If he is still in production (the body) you could always ask if they could add them to the order. I did that for the painted veins because I couldn't stop thinking about them.
How much does your guy weigh if you don't mind me asking? Depending on the body you chose I might be able to give some input on the toes haha.
DreamyStarrr wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:01 pm Oh boy I know he will! I already think about him everyday & just think about the things we will do…one thing I’m really looking forward to is snuggling & watching movies together ^_^ I really feel like he will fill this void that’s been here for so long <3
This sentiment, yes, I wish more would see the positive benefits that these amazing dolls can bring. 💕 I hope your handsome guy helps heal you with his presence in your life. I can see he has such meaning already in your life and I can't wait to follow your journey on here when you post more! There are so many handsome guys in this forum; looking forward to seeing yours here once he finally makes it to you. ~
~

I got the mason one I think, & it’s silicone :) & omg he’s done!! I’m about to post the 2 pics I just got, waiting for more pics! & they are adding standing feet for free! I’m beyond blown away by their customer service & work, I’m so happy right now ^_^

Oh I would def be afraid to try to mod his lips to make them more kissable, I know I will enjoy kissing him regardless, he’s so pretty!

My doll is all silicone, mainly because I hear it’s easier to maintain & last longer. Spending as much as I did I definitely want it to last a long time! Definitely still intrigued by tpe & curious about the feel tho. I’m so anxious to get him & just experience him. Like, how is it going to feel? It’s going to be so interesting, I’m a doll collector & I have lots of smaller dolls, but to have one life size & so real looking, I’m excited to find out the feelings I will feel. Hehe that would be nice, having 2 hunks to snuggle with :p tpe does seem like it can get damaged easily :(

I think he weighs like 80 pounds? He’s has the weight reduction body ^_^ painted veins is such a nice touch! I need to do more research & see how they paint bodies & maybe try to do some of they myself. I’ve done some blushing/face ups on bjds so I have a little experience :p

DreamyStarrr
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DreamyStarrr »

Here he is!! Can’t wait to see more pics of him. He’s bald because I have a wig for him. He has brown eyes because they sadly didn’t have red ones, I’m currently trying to find some for him. Anyone know where I can find 24mm red eyes? I’m having a hard time finding any :( His eyebrows are the wrong color unfortunately but I can fix that myself, I just want him home asap!
Attachments
IMG_3817.jpeg
IMG_3817.jpeg (124.59 KiB) Viewed 725 times
IMG_3816.jpeg
IMG_3816.jpeg (239.51 KiB) Viewed 725 times

sethjames

Post by sethjames »

DreamyStarrr wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:03 pm Here he is!! Can’t wait to see more pics of him. He’s bald because I have a wig for him. He has brown eyes because they sadly didn’t have red ones, I’m currently trying to find some for him. Anyone know where I can find 24mm red eyes? I’m having a hard time finding any :( His eyebrows are the wrong color unfortunately but I can fix that myself, I just want him home asap!
WOW they did a really good job with the sculpt!
KANU
SpartanLover/Realing: Pheonix head, Arnold body

FOLLOW HIS JOURNEY HERE:
💙 http://instagram.com/kanuthedoll
💙 http://x.com/kanuthedoll (for nudes)
💙 viewtopic.php?t=168537

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

He looks amazing!
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

peachplumpear

Post by peachplumpear »

He looks EXACTLY like Astarion. Whoa!

DreamyStarrr
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DreamyStarrr »

peachplumpear wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:30 pm He looks EXACTLY like Astarion. Whoa!
They did a great job! I’m so excited!!!

DreamyStarrr
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DreamyStarrr »

DG wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:53 pm He looks amazing!
Thanks ^_^ can’t wait till he gets here & I put his wig on & everything, going to take tons of pics :p

DreamyStarrr
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DreamyStarrr »

sethjames wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 3:53 pm
DreamyStarrr wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:03 pm Here he is!! Can’t wait to see more pics of him. He’s bald because I have a wig for him. He has brown eyes because they sadly didn’t have red ones, I’m currently trying to find some for him. Anyone know where I can find 24mm red eyes? I’m having a hard time finding any :( His eyebrows are the wrong color unfortunately but I can fix that myself, I just want him home asap!
WOW they did a really good job with the sculpt!
I know! He’s so dreamy :D

Resonator

Post by Resonator »

Wow, always very cool to see fully custom dolls out there.

DreamyStarrr
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DreamyStarrr »

Resonator wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:39 am Wow, always very cool to see fully custom dolls out there.
I’m honestly surprised there aren’t more :o

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

Post by MyAbsoluteBoyfriend »

They did an excellent job on your custom guy; now I'm excited to see you put all of his Astarion cosplay, hair, and makeup on him once you get him ^_^ I really like his nose and the detail lines his face; they turned out wonderfully!
That's awesome news; SpartanLover has excellent customer service for sure. Since he is a Realing body, you are going to love those toes and hands haha

As for his eyes; are you looking for glass eyes, acrylic, plastic, or resin? Did you want them to be sparkly red or standard red? Real iris or a standard set? Last question, I promise, are you looking for the half sphere or the full ball eyes for your guy?

I know a few places that have red eyes, but am not sure exactly what type you wanted for him 😅 (I went on this crazy quest for the 'perfect' eyes for my first guy, so understand how difficult it can be to find the perfect ones you want for your guy).

Most of the realistic iris/pupil ones in red seem to only go up to 20mm and 22mm... I did find a pair that is 26mm with the pupil, but on hard silicone that won't fit. 🤔

Do any of these look like Astarion to you? I can PM you the links if you would like. Thinking #6 are most likely to look superb on your guy.
-Red Eyes-.jpg
-Red Eyes-.jpg (348.71 KiB) Viewed 485 times
~
~Things become precious not because of what they're worth...
but because of the memory they hold.~
-' Absolute Boyfriend '
♥ My Ash's Thread ♥ ~★Follow Our Adventures on Instagram!★~
🅼🆈 🅻🅾🆅🅴, 🅲🅾🅽🆂🆃🅰🅽🆃 🅲🅾🅼🅿🅰🅽🅸🅾🅽, 🅿🅻🅰🅲🅴 🅾🅵 🅱🅴🅻🅾🅽🅶🅸🅽🅶 🅼🆈 🅰🅱🆂🅾🅻🆄🆃🅴 🅱🅾🆈🅵🆁🅸🅴🅽🅳.

INFORMATIONS