Tantaly Scarlett UK Purchase

We are the official and direct suppliers of Tantaly. We are a US-based company, established on 2020, and committed to R&D, design and production of professional adult doll torso products and we sell them worldwide. We offer worldwide express and premium customer service and will give the best and long-term FREE advice partners and users.
Jolly Wrangler

Tantaly Scarlett UK Purchase

Post by Jolly Wrangler »

I've been thinking of buying the Tantaly Scarlett, but on further inspection it looks like it will be shipped from Germany. I live in the UK so thanks to brexit and leaving the EU it looks like i will be hit with a load of import charges and such.
Am i being over cautious with what to expect from customs? Is there anywhere i can actually buy this in the UK already? Any help or personal experiences with this would be greatly appreciated.

GotDolls

Re: Tantaly Scarlett UK Purchase

Post by GotDolls »

You're probably not the first Brit to have bought from them so why not ask them what other customers have experienced in the past?

Tantaly Torso Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Tantaly Scarlett UK Purchase

Post by Tantaly Torso Doll »

Jolly Wrangler wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 8:57 am I've been thinking of buying the Tantaly Scarlett, but on further inspection it looks like it will be shipped from Germany. I live in the UK so thanks to brexit and leaving the EU it looks like i will be hit with a load of import charges and such.
Am i being over cautious with what to expect from customs? Is there anywhere i can actually buy this in the UK already? Any help or personal experiences with this would be greatly appreciated.
Our warehouse in Europe is located in Germany, and the goods from the UK site are also sent from Germany. British customs will randomly check the imported goods and deduct fees. Because your address does not belong to an EU country, you may need to cover any additional duties, fees, or taxes imposed on you by the authorities in your country. In addition, the parcel may be randomly checked by customs in transit, you will be required to provide customs clearance documents. It is recommended that you pay attention to your mailbox after placing the order, and upload the clearance documents within one week after receiving the notification to avoid the parcel being returned.
Here is Tantaly Support Team contact email address: service@tantaly.com.

INFORMATIONS