www.6yedollglobal.com/

BBW Kate - 6YE 161J

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: BBW Kate - 6YE 161J

Post by bentone »

Grrrrrrrr....im thinking about that challenge and ......oh I need a moment.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

I agree more more more!

Real Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Real Sex Doll »

adymoro wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:41 pm Hi guys,

I am a newbie, never had a doll and after some research and changing of minds I finally decided which doll I'd go for. There were a few contenders, but after some consideration 161J was the one who turns me on the most, plus posts by @veurm004 and then @NINJASEX cemented that decision.
I love BBW, the bigger the better. Boobs are the most important part for me, but I love them thick and meaty all over and I wanted a real size doll, even if the weight is gonna be an issue, I don't care, I am a rather fit guy and will learn the ropes how to deal with it, but at least I have a honey I'd literally dream of.

I was sending a few questions here and there to a few vendors authorised by 6YE and Jeff from Dolldesire was the one who didn't just answer my question, but spurred on my mind by sending a few suggestions, only then did I realise the guy is like a rough diamond, doesn't care much about the marketing factor like the cart and stuff on his website, not necessarily a bad thing btw, but he's just a passionate fella who knows the ins and outs of the market well. This is exactly what a newbie needs, so I let him know what I wanted and along with a few suggestions he had, he instructed the factory accordingly.

As you know guys, factory pictures aren't the best, but here they are including a video of the jiggle.
I've asked for more "au naturel" lips, which were adjusted later as you can see in the first picture.

Her name is Kate, diminutive for Katherine.
Head N97, blue eyes, wig 4 (I've also ordered wig 14)
Natural skin
Gel breasts
Light brown areola with 5cm in diameter (same colour for labia)

Now the waiting starts, she'll probably depart China tomorrow or thereabouts.
In the meantime, cleaning, oiling and powdering stuff is arriving.
Cheers guys ;)
Beautiful face and perfect body :thumbs_up:
Real Sex Doll - The Best TPE & Silicone Sex Doll Collections (•◡•)

- Twitter: https://twitter.com/realsexdoll_com
- ins: https://www.instagram.com/realsexdollofficial/

chopperz4life
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by chopperz4life »

beautiful. how is it when spooning? the LHP is it right on?

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

chopperz4life wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 9:20 am beautiful. how is it when spooning? the LHP is it right on?
Spooning is incredibly enjoyable, I adore spooning her tbh, and yep, LHP is just perfect. :plaidskirt:
She’s just a perfect and so realistic doll :multi:
6YE 161J - BBW Kate's thread viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147401

AustralianDollSeeker
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AustralianDollSeeker »

Hi Adymoro,
I'll be most likely buying the same doll in coming days. Just wanted to check in and see how you going with her? How is she holding up, any new photos for us ?

Regards,
ADS

Raspberry1967
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Raspberry1967 »

Wow. Kate is amazing. Would love to see her in stockings suspenders, some really sexy bras…pour moi, Scantilly, panache and some classic Curvy Kate’s n Freya’s 😛
And, not quite sure how you’d manage it, but some shots of her bent over with those huge boobs nearly spilling out of her bra.
She is magnificent 😛👍
Frances loves her massive boobs squeezed into huge bras..

Huge Boobs in Huge Bras
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159179

The Basque
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&start=15

Sheer - Lingerie and Clothes
viewtopic.php?t=175622

C’mon..pop out a boob/boobs
viewtopic.php?t=177525

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

AustralianDollSeeker wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:47 am Hi Adymoro,
I'll be most likely buying the same doll in coming days. Just wanted to check in and see how you going with her? How is she holding up, any new photos for us ?

Regards,
ADS
+1

I got such dilema between the wm150 or this 6ye ,with the very exact same head

Please adymoro enlight us
First purchase review- YL146 viewtopic.php?f=244&t=140254
RINIA - YL146 TRIBUTE - Mesmerized by her curves viewtopic.php?f=212&t=141854&p=1931400#p1931400
Elsa Babe 148 L Body + Heads XHB001&RAD004 - via MyRobotDoll viewtopic.php?f=550&p=2053864#p2053864

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

Aglooka wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:06 pm
AustralianDollSeeker wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:47 am Hi Adymoro,

Regards,
ADS
+1

I got such dilema between the wm150 or this 6ye ,with the very exact same head

Please adymoro enlight us
Personally, I would go with the 161. You can't beat that LHP and she's basically the same size and build of that new Starpery 161.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

Deeeeelicious!!!!!!
CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE THREAD FOR MY GIRLS
viewtopic.php?p=2425213#p2425213

HAPPILY MARRIED TO
IVY- WM 173H & VICTORIA - SM 150L

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

Francis

Post by Francis »

Oh god!!!!!!waouw

Jdoe214

Post by Jdoe214 »

We need more of this beauty

Francis

Post by Francis »

adymoro wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:27 am Guys this is probably the hottest BOOTY VIDEO yet, hold on tight :multi:
the orifices seem to have been enlarged and dilated over time. Specially the anus. Can you confirm?

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

Francis wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:01 pm
adymoro wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:27 am Guys this is probably the hottest BOOTY VIDEO yet, hold on tight :multi:
the orifices seem to have been enlarged and dilated over time. Specially the anus. Can you confirm?
not exactly, she's just stretched out and bent almost to a maximum, the vagina btw is not fixed, but with an insert, however, the insert was not inserted at the moment when the video was taken. Hope this explains. Her holes feel on point if that's your concern.

The inserts I have are just 2cm wide which are a little tight for my personal taste and often I wake up early in the morning and do it with no insert at all and come in not even a minute regardless and then fall a sleep again, I pull out so as not to smear her too much and clean her after I actually finally wake up after a couple of hours later. I know, I am a dirty man but she's so tempting especially in a state when I'm half awake and having her in bed it's just impossible not to.

For all the community out there, I truly thank you all for the many comments and views. I am indeed planning to take a new 6ye 161 with a couple of different features like fix vagina, articulated fingers and so on, with the intention of keeping her more properly stored in a hanging position rather than always in bed (I sleep with Kate every single night and she's literally always in bed), so some pics and vids will definitely come at some point in the future, but cannot promise exactly when atm, so unless I clean her properly and put some lipstick and paint the nipples she doesn't feel like showing off unprepared and unkept as of now :haha4: oh well, ladies
6YE 161J - BBW Kate's thread viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147401

Francis

Post by Francis »

Don't worry, you're a lucky man 🍆🍆

INFORMATIONS