zelex.com.cn

Zelex clamping and sucking technology

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
Mikesdk

Re: Zelex clamping and sucking technology

Post by Mikesdk »

4891d wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:05 am That's really the point of this type of thread: to update the information in the most accurate and objective way. :thumbs_up:
If everyone who has this option can do this test, it will give a certainty about the nature of the problem. :idea:

I'm not an expert but I guess that the air (and fluids) are passing through a pump (hence the question of cleaning the pump components). If anyone can find and share technical info on how the system is designed, it would be valuable.

I don't know if other brands that offer similar options use an equivalent system. A systematic cleaning test with the system running would be informative.
Yes i know, i talked to Nick about it as well from siliconelovers and he had this comment about how he expect it to work, and it sounds logical but clearly for some its flawed in a very big way.
"That's really odd, my understanding is that the vagina itself should be sealed and that the air flow is to a chamber on the otherside of the vagina. The airflow into this chamber contracts and expands the vagina which causes the suction effect in the vagina, but gas/liquid should not be exchanged and sent into the armpit."

The one i am waiting on also has the system but it wont arrive for proberly a month or two, but when it does ill be sure to test out the system and share the results.

I am thinking maybe the tubes will poke a hole into the vagina area when its turned on, they look like plastic tubes and if it keeps getting pushed into the wall of the vagina doing sucking function it will slowly but surely create a hole at some point which would be a design flaw, but i am not a doll maker and hope Zelex will figure this out asap.
Zelex Scarlett/Astra inspiration 170 viewtopic.php?t=163243

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Very nice information on this system. Holding off for now but really wanted it to work and function with little effort for using and cleaning. Keep us informed on the problems and fixes. Thanks

informalproblem

Post by informalproblem »

A non-removable battery should be enough to not buy it. A physical silicone doll should outlast the battery, which will eventually swell, and could be a fire hazard. Many of us, here, have seen phone batteries swell up. You're never going to see that in the doll. I'd rather one night catch fire, in my bed, while I'm asleep.

ZelexDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ZelexDoll »

Dear customer,

First of all, we are very sorry for this problem. Here I will simply explain the reason.

The principle of the suction function is that the vagina is sealed in a vacuum. We have determined that the problem is caused by a crack in the vaginal silicone inside the body, causing the lubricant to be sucked into the body and then discharged through the vent hole.

We will continue to test the suction function for each order before shipping to ensure the function is working properly, if there are any other vaginal suction orders have the similar issue, please contact us.

Kind regards,
Zelex Team
Announcement: Sincerely seeking agents from all over the world.

Contact us:
Email for pre- and post-sales enquiries: service@zelexdoll.com
Email for business cooperation: contact@zelexdoll.com
Official Store: www.zelexdoll.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/zelex2020
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zelex.china.3
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zelexdoll/

Golf778855
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Golf778855 »

I've been looking around for a silicone doll for a while and so far zelex has been the main company I've thought about, its nice to see them confront an issue instead of overlooking it. I had this idea spring into my head while reading the thread and it almost sounds like this error could eventually develop into a self cleaning function so I've come to wonder if any other company has tried it before.

Happyday333
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Happyday333 »

Contacted ZELEX and they are over looking the problem.., they should stop production on the clamping and sucking technology… fluid gets into the tubes., and will promote bacteria to grow inside the dolls,, I’ve only had this doll for two months.,1 the battery only works now if it’s plugged into the doll,. 2 fluid gets inside the tubes and starts growing bacteria inside the doll,. 3 the only way to clean the dolls tubes out is when the sucking and clamping is running,. 4 after the internal battery dies there will be NO way to clean the tubes out,.
Clamping
Clamping
88362670-6E6D-40D6-8F2C-A2125428AD91.jpeg (2.94 MiB) Viewed 489 times
,. I’ve reached out to ZELEX with No reply,. I would have to say at this point DO NOT BUY this product,. There customer service is very sad, with NO help with this problem at all,. Seems like after ZELEX has your money, they could care less about their customers…

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Happyday333 wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:45 am Contacted ZELEX and they are over looking the problem.., ... I’ve reached out to ZELEX with No reply,. I would have to say at this point DO NOT BUY this product,. There customer service is very sad, with NO help with this problem at all,. ...
Maybe give them a little more time to study your case and propose a solution.
One hopeful element is that I have seen cases where they have sent a replacement doll when one of their products had an obvious defect. But I imagine that this kind of commercial gesture must go through a lot of validations.
In your case, your pictures show the defect well so that should make it easier to analyze and hopefully get a positive response from Zelex.

Thank you for the information you gave us. Keep us informed.
I hope that things will work out properly.
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Have patience

Were I to be at the front end of Zelex dealing with a customer complaint such as this, perhaps I wouldn't immediately know what to do. Will another, manufactured better, not fail . . . Is the design flawed . . . What do we do about battery degradation . . . And these problems and a second being better than the first, or the same, are probably causing a vacillation between immediate response and thinking and testing before responding.

Zelex are generally an excellently responsive company so I'm sure that they'll reach out to you appropriately eventually.

For cleaning a doll with built in facilities I use a shower hose pipe inserted appropriately and pushed so as to clean out everywhere. Even when the battery fails and the pump doesn't work I'd have thought that this should work.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Happyday333
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Happyday333 »

Yes that’s the same thing I do to clean the doll., thanks for your input.. and yes Patience is a virtue

Happyday333
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Happyday333 »

Trying to help everyone, just by making them Aware of the problem. The doll is only two months old and the sucking and clamping only works if the doll is plugged into the outlet.
Attachments
Tubes
Tubes
42DB595F-8B2D-49DB-AEE4-B61DE7CF20E9.jpeg (2.94 MiB) Viewed 408 times

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Happyday333 wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:56 am Trying to help everyone, just by making them Aware of the problem. The doll is only two months old and the sucking and clamping only works if the doll is plugged into the outlet.
Yes, I think this is useful for everyone. Even for Zelex (or other manufacturers using a similar system); it allows them to be aware of the problem and to plan improvements before too many dolls are sold out.

In the doll industry, I feel that some manufacturers start marketing when the products are not yet fully developed and sufficiently tested and are therefore still somewhat prototypes. We've seen that with other innovations and other manufacturers.
At the same time, we put pressure on other more conservative manufacturers ( me too, I admit it) to commercialize as soon as possible the innovations that interest us.
The feedback from the first consumers, who are also in a way testers, surely helps to regulate this contradiction between the desire for innovation and reliability. :thumbs_up:
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

rickytan85
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rickytan85 »

Happyday333 wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:45 am Contacted ZELEX and they are over looking the problem.., they should stop production on the clamping and sucking technology… fluid gets into the tubes., and will promote bacteria to grow inside the dolls,, I’ve only had this doll for two months.,1 the battery only works now if it’s plugged into the doll,. 2 fluid gets inside the tubes and starts growing bacteria inside the doll,. 3 the only way to clean the dolls tubes out is when the sucking and clamping is running,. 4 after the internal battery dies there will be NO way to clean the tubes out,. 88362670-6E6D-40D6-8F2C-A2125428AD91.jpeg,. I’ve reached out to ZELEX with No reply,. I would have to say at this point DO NOT BUY this product,. There customer service is very sad, with NO help with this problem at all,. Seems like after ZELEX has your money, they could care less about their customers…
Sorry to hear about your problem. Yes it sucks when things start breaking down or the product came with a defect.

I myself has now had the Zelex doll with the same function for close to 3 months now, but I can tell you that my doll does not have the issue you're having. I believe the problem is to your doll specific, not product-wide. I can confirm that my doll does not leak any water out of the hose. Obviously Zelex wouldn't design this function to be so crude as to have the water leak out everywhere.

I'm replying to this specific post because you seem to be very unhappy with Zelex and are advising people not to buy their product, but my experience has been completely opposite and I do recommend Zelex 100%.

My Zelex doll has had a joint issue from her left hip which made her leg loose within 2 months of me receiving the doll. I shot the video of it, reported to both Zelex directly and to my vendor, Silicone Lovers, and within a week of the problem being reported they promised to send me a new doll body. I couldn't be happier with the way this problem was handled, and my direct communication with Zelex has been very assuring from the moment I reported the problem to arriving at the resolution.

So yes my issue with the doll has been different but I felt that as a customer they really stand by their product and their brand. As a matter of fact, before I purchased Zelex doll, I had done the research on TDF and have noticed numerous reported cases from different users where Zelex really stood by their products and were committed with providing resolution so I was glad to actually witness this myself when my doll started having problems.

I cant speak for your issue or how Zelex will handle it but just wanted to share my experience as well. I hope they come to an agreeable solution for you.

informalproblem

Happyday333 wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:56 am Trying to help everyone, just by making them Aware of the problem. The doll is only two months old and the sucking and clamping only works if the doll is plugged into the outlet.
They already switched to a redesigned function.
viewtopic.php?t=165039

Ebakala
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Ebakala »

Sorry if I missed it, but has anyone actually seen this device external to a doll?

I'm guessing the tech is new enough no one has dared any surgical removal/exploration.

informalproblem

Ebakala wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:41 pm Sorry if I missed it, but has anyone actually seen this device external to a doll?

I'm guessing the tech is new enough no one has dared any surgical removal/exploration.
It was just announced and they clearly state that they will replace it, if it dies. We are not allowed to open it, and since it's China, our right to repair laws are not enforceable. It's fine, there should be no need to ever open it up, as long as we can get a replacement every few years, due to battery issues, or a pump failure.

Expect to see people report on them in 60 to 90 days, since that's about how long it takes for people to get their new doll.

INFORMATIONS