www.sino-doll.com

Initial Sinodoll Torso Photos - Beautiful Lily

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
mrmofo44
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Initial Sinodoll Torso Photos - Beautiful Lily

Post by mrmofo44 »

nigelakins wrote:
mrmofo44 wrote:Hello everyone I have decided to give some pictures of the new Sinodoll Torso with arms they are producing with the BBW body. Short review.

Skin material - Extremely soft for silicone.
Weight- Light at 45lbs or 20kg
Chest is enormous and well sculpted.
I chose the S31 head, beautiful face and hair. Striking blue eyes. Also chose some light tan lines, although she is pretty pale. She will be named Lily.
Thanks for the photos, they look great!

I'm wanting to buy my first ever doll and have settled on either a sino doll torso or top sino doll torso. What I like about the sino dolls is their lifelike appearance, and the torso being much lighter and easier to handle, as well as easily store away as apposed to their full body counterparts. I'd like the doll to look as realistic as possible, not like the cartoon-ish looking faces like on some other brands, which is why I'm opting for the sino brand with a couple of extra RS heads. I'm deciding between S31 Chris, S33 Lin Yanyan, S34 Megan, S10 Amanda, T6 Mina, and T13 Camille.

I'm a little concerned about the 55cm body size of the torso (excluding the head) which seems a little short to me. I'm hoping other customers who already have one may shed some light on that.

And I think the torso with arms will be better too, as it seems the arms can be extended up back over her head, and also be positioned for hugging etc?

Either I'll get the Sino Doll Torso (B Cup) or the Top Sino T90cm Torso (D Cup) - both pictures included below. I haven't decided yet, but obviously the top sino torso is marketed as being more realistic having slight leg extensions, with an evo skeleton, movable eyes with veins, realistic skin texture, tongue and mouth, shrugging shoulders, and ultra soft vagina, anus, thighs and belly, plus the RS heads look amazing! But the standard sino torso also looks really good, so I'm not sure to justify the extra expense of the top sino torso!?

Can you please comment on your experience of the sino torso? Good quality? Realistic looking? Worth the extra for the top sino torso?
The torso was well made, beautiful, one of the best looking I've seen but I prefer smaller dolls that have normal proportions.

This one was a real treat but there were some things I found very annoying.

- Top heavy, unbalance weight distribution
- Head would fall off easily sometimes, wish some of these torso dolls had a seamless neck.
- With the uneven weight distribution alot of pressure was put on elbows and they will eventually get small tears with the skeleton always pushing at these corners.
- NO Articulated spine. A deal breaker for me especially for a torso doll that needs to be position correctly since there are no legs. Amplified by slightly off love hole placement.

Everything else was steller, service, quality, looks, but ultimately I value, ease of use, flexibility, and useability.

quocbao2310
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by quocbao2310 »

Congrast ! :D

She's so beautiful and sexy . Her skin color is natural , right ?
I'm ordering my Sino Torso too and i choose natural skin color . Hope she will be pretty just like your doll .

diego1983tv

Post by diego1983tv »

I think she has the perfect boob size, big but not too much. Can you show us a picture of her vaginal area?
Contribute to The Complete Pussy Anthology! viewtopic.php?f=87&t=141616
My torso: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=138420

rabbidsqwirl
Former Member

Post by rabbidsqwirl »

Hey mrmofo44, could you repost the video? It doesn't look like the link is working anymore. I'm shopping for one myself so it'd be much appreciated!

Ohio_420
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Ohio_420 »

She looks nice

INFORMATIONS