www.sino-doll.com

Sino X160 or T158 which should i get?

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Sino X160 or T158 which should i get?

Post by Thelord001 »

Hi,
I have Sino 158 (the older model) bought 3 years ago which i am very satisfied with. I have now decided i want another girl from Sino but im not sure if i should order the X160 or the T158. I think both of them look good on pictures. I would like to hear your opinions, pros and cons with each model etc. Is the X160 a newer model with better techonology or other improvements? I think both models look real good and im definitely getting one of them but im not sure which one :D
Also, can u explain the difference between the different "skin" options? RSS? RS? I think this is kinda confusing.

Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Sino X160 or T158 which should i get?

Post by Thelord001 »

No one? Seriously?? :cry:

SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SimonSays7 »

Perhaps nobody has compared those models as closely as you, Thelord.

Perhaps it would help more folks compare if you posted links.

bsc2

Post by bsc2 »

i don't think the Sino sales team even work here. Never reply any msg. Free rider for easy work earning salary but do no work!

Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thelord001 »

Is this forum dead? Sino going out of business?

Mr_RubberLubber

Post by Mr_RubberLubber »

I think Sino might have lost popularity a bit recently due to the reported issues with their RRS paint layer peeling, lack of weight reduction (which many of their competitors offer now), LHP issues and reportedly small, tight (some say unusable) love holes. I seriously doubt they're going out of business, but maybe they aren't getting enough attention on TDF anymore or from western buyers to justify them spending any time here now.

RWS
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by RWS »

Well, I'm about to order the T158 T1 Miyou RRS+, I hope it's a good decision because that will be my first doll and probably the last too.

Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thelord001 »

RWS wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:07 am Well, I'm about to order the T158 T1 Miyou RRS+, I hope it's a good decision because that will be my first doll and probably the last too.

Nice! What made you choose the T158 instead of the X160? (Or any of the other models)?

persontheguy

Post by persontheguy »

I doubt Sino is going out of business, but a few new brands brought some new tricks and are being talked about more for the moment, namely Starpery and Zelex. Sino's more of a high quality working class brand for a reasonable price, so its got its fans.

Truth be told, there's not much to discuss about dolls. You get yours and move on with life, occasionally check back for more.
Signatures are overrated.

INFORMATIONS