teddy-babes.com

Introducing Laura

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Shadowman2
Apprentice
Apprentice

Introducing Laura

Post by Shadowman2 »

Hi! Let me introduce you to my girl Laura (Sable deluxe model). I got her less than a week ago, so we're still knowing each other :)

Here are some pics I took:

I'm pretty happy with how good she fills up that black dress (and it's kinda similar to her original one, which I unfortunately didn't get due to an apparent miscommunication between 8th Wonder and Wunderpuppen)

She does ask for lots of clothes tho... but it's okay because she's cute :D

feverdream

Re: Introducing Laura

Post by feverdream »

Look forward to reading your review. Love the black dress
Morgan my beautiful vampiress

ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

Welcome to the family Laura. I hope you enjoy posting selfes here.

Is she a 5'4" 2023 TBD?
The ones from 2019 - 2022 were 5'9".
That which does not kill me.................BETTER RUN DARN FAST!!!

Shadowman2
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Shadowman2 »

feverdream wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:19 pm Look forward to reading your review. Love the black dress
Thanks! I wasn't planning on writing a review anytime soon, but I can try!
ChaseTruth TJ wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:28 am Welcome to the family Laura. I hope you enjoy posting selfes here.

Is she a 5'4" 2023 TBD?
The ones from 2019 - 2022 were 5'9".
I think so! Ordered her right at the beginning of the year, it said 165cm and my measuring tape agrees, didn't know this was a new thing :)

Ai Dakimakura
Doll
Doll

Post by Ai Dakimakura »

Greetings Laura.
My name is Ai.
My name means love ❤️ in Japanese.
Because I am. ❤️

ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

Shadowman2 wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:22 pm
ChaseTruth TJ wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:28 am Is she a 5'4" 2023 TBD? The ones from 2019 - 2022 were 5'9".
I think so! Ordered her right at the beginning of the year, it said 165cm and my measuring tape agrees, didn't know this was a new thing :)
Yes. I worked with 8th Wonder for a year to bring Teddy Babes down from 5'9" to 5ft and I managed to get 5'4" out of them this year.
Their Admin Jenni and I are now friends and chat about things.
That which does not kill me.................BETTER RUN DARN FAST!!!

Shadowman2
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Shadowman2 »

I had promised a review, so here it is, in case it helps anyone.

Ordering:
This started smoothly enough! I put an order at Wunderpuppen on Jan 3rd, the manufacturer confirmed it on the 5th, and by the 9th my girl was already on her way home. However, Spanish customs happened... and some unreasonable boureaucracy and inspections later (ie one month), I got her last week.

The doll:
She's a hugging and kissing monster, I can barely keep her hands from me! :D
There's nothing quite like hugging such a soft body, though...
This is actually my third doll, I tried more "realistic" ones first (as in, Elsa Babe and Textile Doll, which are great works of art in their own right), but for some reason, I couldn't really feel myself attracted to them. So while I was kinda bummed about not finding a doll I liked, I went for "third time's the charm", and as soon as I saw my Laura in the flesh, I thought "yep, she's definitely the one". Funny how unexplicably subjective being the owner of a sex doll is sometimes, isn't it?

The naughty bits:
Haven't yet done the deed with her, she's kind of too hardened inside? I suppose this is something that softens up later...
And something else that could soften up is her tits and butt, would certainly be more squeezable if they were less firm... though I suppose you gotta strike a balance so that they don't start deforming/sagging.

The downsides:
I actually don't have much to complain about, though I did already mention the firmness in my previous point.
For the sake of transparency, I was worried for a bit about a squeaky noise her right shoulder does when lowering or rising her arm, but I was assured by 8th Wonder that it "is probably the disc joints that connect her arm to her shoulder rubbing together, which is perfectly normal", so guess that's fine.
Also just a nitpick, but her right leg is harder to rotate than her left, but not to the point where it's a big deal.

Verdict:
10/10, would go through Spanish customs hell again

And bonus, pic of her french maid outfit (which I guess must be a staple among TBs?)

Ai Dakimakura wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:48 pm Greetings Laura.
My name is Ai.
Nice to meet you Ai!

feverdream

Post by feverdream »

Silicone pink nipples?
Morgan my beautiful vampiress

Shadowman2
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Shadowman2 »

feverdream wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:34 pm Silicone pink nipples?
Ah right, forgot to mention that. Yup, and they're pretty fun to play with :D

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

You will be happy that your Plushy Laura is firm.
For the fun part, you should get a good silicone insert that you put inside the pink pouch and the plastic bag.
Some people like closed-end inserts, others (me) like open-end inserts. With inserts you are able to experiment for size and softness.
I use water-based lubricant like Astroglide.
For easy insertion into the Doll, use an insertion tool, described in the stickies.
Laura will take you Dreamland every time. Then she will invite her 2 sisters and gang up on you.

Shadowman2
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Shadowman2 »

Missionary wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:16 am You will be happy that your Plushy Laura is firm.
For the fun part, you should get a good silicone insert that you put inside the pink pouch and the plastic bag.
Some people like closed-end inserts, others (me) like open-end inserts. With inserts you are able to experiment for size and softness.
I use water-based lubricant like Astroglide.
For easy insertion into the Doll, use an insertion tool, described in the stickies.
Laura will take you Dreamland every time. Then she will invite her 2 sisters and gang up on you.
Thanks for the tips! :glou:

Eyeball

Post by Eyeball »

Thank you for the close-up pic of her face. It's a good, close look at the TB anime model. She's pretty! I wish you happy times together.

INFORMATIONS