HUGE WOBBLY BUTT POLL!! Do you want "perfect world" or "real bbw cellulite?"

We make tits. The biggest, fattest tits you've ever touched, with the most heavenly wobbles. Do you need any more reason to get a pair? We also make dolls up to 100cm (39") which are great travel companions. Website: tiddy.shop

Perfect World or Real BBW Cellulite? Watch the video and decide the toy's final jiggle physics!

Poll ended at Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:36 pm

Left booty cheek: Perfect World
41%
Right booty cheek: Real BBW Cellulite
59%

Total votes: 39

The Doll Man

Re: HUGE WOBBLY BUTT POLL!! Do you want "perfect world" or "real bbw cellulite?"

Post by The Doll Man »

I Voted! :wink: :thumbs_up:

:glou:

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Doll Enthusiast
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: HUGE WOBBLY BUTT POLL!! Do you want "perfect world" or "real bbw cellulite?"

Post by Doll Enthusiast »

GSS wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:57 pm
Doll Enthusiast wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:39 pm Now my question is, how many of the people voting are actually going to buy this product?
I think that is a fair question. I voted but I am probably not representative of the people who will buy. The reality is, at this price point I wouldn't buy it. These jiggly TPE toys have a very limited life span. Especially true if penetrated.

I have to be able to justify the purchase. I am expecting to get two years max. The reality is that "weeks and months" is a real possibility. I don't want an $800 paper weight. Had it not been for this, I likely would have already purchased an extreme wobbles (breasts) long ago.

In no way am I disparaging Tiddy Shop. I've seen enough posts of TPE dolls tearing to be cautious though.
See this is what I meant, I feel like quite a few of the people who voted are like you and have no intentions of purchasing this item or have purchased a product before. I wish there was a way to filter for that, but not really possible for the forum sadly.

GSS

Post by GSS »

Doll Enthusiast wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:27 pm
GSS wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:57 pm
Doll Enthusiast wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:39 pm Now my question is, how many of the people voting are actually going to buy this product?
I think that is a fair question. I voted but I am probably not representative of the people who will buy. The reality is, at this price point I wouldn't buy it. These jiggly TPE toys have a very limited life span. Especially true if penetrated.

I have to be able to justify the purchase. I am expecting to get two years max. The reality is that "weeks and months" is a real possibility. I don't want an $800 paper weight. Had it not been for this, I likely would have already purchased an extreme wobbles (breasts) long ago.

In no way am I disparaging Tiddy Shop. I've seen enough posts of TPE dolls tearing to be cautious though.
See this is what I meant, I feel like quite a few of the people who voted are like you and have no intentions of purchasing this item or have purchased a product before. I wish there was a way to filter for that, but not really possible for the forum sadly.
I understand. Well, I came here because I was interested. I didn't say that I'd never buy. Anyway, the poll results seem pretty decisive. I'm sure there's a margin of error, but I wouldn't worry about it. Seems like a no-brainer to me. fans of Butts this big will want the version with more cellulite.
GSS<br /> <br />Mary's Doll album: <a href="http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumbnails.php?album=1522">http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumbnails.php?album=1522</a>

Badger37
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Badger37 »

Well, the pole has been closed for four days.
What’s the next move?

ddahsar

Post by ddahsar »

How did i miss this thread. Left for me b/c both my fantasia and r3 developed wear and tear over the times that gives look like the right.

KrispyBrown

Post by KrispyBrown »

I say the right side as it has the jiggle and mass to it

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

Guys, after a while of doing some much more in depth tests, I've decided I really need to override the vote and go with the left side. The reason is because with the thinner skin, it has a tendency to ACT like a layer of skin when doing many things a user would normally do while enjoying it, even if it doesn't exactly feel liker it. For ex, it likes to roll up a fold in it if you push hard, and picking the ass up makes it look like a total pile of skin on that side regardless of how stuffed it is with the stuffing, plus the edges where the ass meets the thighs have issues staying filled with the stuffing since it's an irregular shape and the stuffing doesn't exactly want to bunch up in that area.

So, it turns out that the ONLY viable option is the original left side. Sorry that i got some of y'all excited for something that isn't actually gonna end up being a thing. On the bright side though, we're going to think about releasing the other model I created as a gel filled booty with a thin skin like the right side. That will give extra crazy wobbles And fix the issues that this version has
Psst, get some ridiculously fat wobbly tiddies here:
https://tiddy.shop/

Supramax
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Supramax »

tiddyshop wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:36 am Guys, after a while of doing some much more in depth tests, I've decided I really need to override the vote and go with the left side. The reason is because with the thinner skin, it has a tendency to ACT like a layer of skin when doing many things a user would normally do while enjoying it, even if it doesn't exactly feel liker it. For ex, it likes to roll up a fold in it if you push hard, and picking the ass up makes it look like a total pile of skin on that side regardless of how stuffed it is with the stuffing, plus the edges where the ass meets the thighs have issues staying filled with the stuffing since it's an irregular shape and the stuffing doesn't exactly want to bunch up in that area.

So, it turns out that the ONLY viable option is the original left side. Sorry that i got some of y'all excited for something that isn't actually gonna end up being a thing. On the bright side though, we're going to think about releasing the other model I created as a gel filled booty with a thin skin like the right side. That will give extra crazy wobbles And fix the issues that this version has
I am ready and waiting to replace my Wet Dream! Looks fabulous & hope to buy soon.

Badger37
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Badger37 »

tiddyshop wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:36 am Guys, after a while of doing some much more in depth tests, I've decided I really need to override the vote and go with the left side. The reason is because with the thinner skin, it has a tendency to ACT like a layer of skin when doing many things a user would normally do while enjoying it, even if it doesn't exactly feel liker it. For ex, it likes to roll up a fold in it if you push hard, and picking the ass up makes it look like a total pile of skin on that side regardless of how stuffed it is with the stuffing, plus the edges where the ass meets the thighs have issues staying filled with the stuffing since it's an irregular shape and the stuffing doesn't exactly want to bunch up in that area.

Sounds good.
My vote was for the left side anyway, I thought the right cheek was just to flimsy looking.
Good to see that this is moving along. Now what about the inner textures, do you have a photo or any info. on what they will look like?

ddahsar

Post by ddahsar »

I understood the look you were going to with the right side but think the left will be just as good on the finished product

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

Badger37 wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:47 pm
Sounds good.
My vote was for the left side anyway, I thought the right cheek was just to flimsy looking.
Good to see that this is moving along. Now what about the inner textures, do you have a photo or any info. on what they will look like?
That's the last problem we're still dealing with. We're trying to get a really good level of detail in those holes, but once we do, we'll be good to go to production. It's going to be nice and tight and very stimulating, unlike the fantasia
Psst, get some ridiculously fat wobbly tiddies here:
https://tiddy.shop/

sage187

Post by sage187 »

tiddyshop wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:57 am
Badger37 wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:47 pm
Sounds good.
That's the last problem we're still dealing with. We're trying to get a really good level of detail in those holes, but once we do, we'll be good to go to production. It's going to be nice and tight and very stimulating, unlike the fantasia
Big Gel filled ass with stimulating love holes!? Dats all I ever dreamed about! :lol:
30C79EC9-6DF2-4D09-A9BA-C583034F2AD5.jpeg
30C79EC9-6DF2-4D09-A9BA-C583034F2AD5.jpeg (51.62 KiB) Viewed 1676 times

Badger37
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Badger37 »

Come on.. Let’s get this thing going!!

suppy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by suppy »

for the record i vote the left cheek
Good luck!
Dolly/Holly YL157E
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=142620

Monza8

Post by Monza8 »

I am out, game over for me! It takes to long. I will order the classic big butt Fantasia. From that I know what I will get ;)

INFORMATIONS