www.tayu-doll.com

TAYU Announcement of Vagina Depth on 155cm Body

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
TAYU-DOLL
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

TAYU Announcement of Vagina Depth on 155cm Body

Post by TAYU-DOLL »

Dear forum members,

We received your feedback about the vagina depth of 155cm body.
We now can propose two vagina depths (13cm or 15cm) for 155cm bodies (Both B and I Cup).
There are three depths (13cm, 15cm and 18cm) for 163cm and 170cm.

Improvement is a step to step process and we thank you for making us better :)

Below are some photos from a doll collector with Eva and 163 body. Enjoy!

Emma
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (814.26 KiB) Viewed 1798 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (821.25 KiB) Viewed 1798 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (2.46 MiB) Viewed 1798 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (2.33 MiB) Viewed 1798 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (2.35 MiB) Viewed 1798 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (2.19 MiB) Viewed 1798 times
7.jpg
7.jpg (2.04 MiB) Viewed 1798 times

Pinestreet
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: TAYU Announcement of Vagina Depth on 155cm Body

Post by Pinestreet »

This is great to hear! Thank you!

Can the vaginal depth stretch a bit or is it a hard wall at the end? Let’s say if we had the 15cm depth but we are 16cm long, will we will be able to go all in? Or will it not allow ro for anything last 15cm?

Thanks again!

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Very nice looking breasts. Life like indeed.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Pinestreet wrote:This is great to hear! Thank you!

Can the vaginal depth stretch a bit or is it a hard wall at the end? Let’s say if we had the 15cm depth but we are 16cm long, will we will be able to go all in? Or will it not allow ro for anything last 15cm?

Thanks again!
This is a very good question!

I have a few other brands of silicone doll, and at least half of them have a bit of 'give' at the end of the vaginal cavity, allowing for a little bit more penetration and hence more satisfaction. :wink:

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

13cm to 15cm is a step up, but I’m afraid not good enough , I understand in a region where 13cm might be the average length , but when trying to promote and sell in the western markets where the average length is 6 inches and above, this can only hinder sales, the design of the love holes yous have is great, but if it can’t support people’s length, it’s all for not, I believe the 18cm should be the standard, that way you can accommodate most people. Just a thought . Love the models , especially the i cup.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

She is pretty! Nice work!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Quater

Post by Quater »

Jay1313 wrote:13cm to 15cm is a step up, but I’m afraid not good enough , I understand in a region where 13cm might be the average length , but when trying to promote and sell in the western markets where the average length is 6 inches and above, this can only hinder sales, the design of the love holes yous have is great, but if it can’t support people’s length, it’s all for not, I believe the 18cm should be the standard, that way you can accommodate most people. Just a thought . Love the models , especially the i cup.
Agree. 18 cm or above is not rare. The 155 B with face #7 would be my dream doll if it was at least 18cm deep. Personally I'd gladly forsake the back door tunnel if that should be necessary in order to make the vagina deep enough. Perhaps you could make that an option?

INFORMATIONS