Starpery.com

Vagina plug repair......so far so good!!!

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
kanna
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Vagina plug repair......so far so good!!!

Post by kanna »

Theoretically, if you use hydrogen peroxide and then seal the area so nothing else can get in, there should be nothing left alive in there to make use of the water. Might even preserve the hydrogen peroxide enough that there's still some of it left to eliminate whatever microbes might make it in.

Although, personally, I'd still prefer drying properly. The result feels more certain that way to me.

Anyway, I think the key thing with air drying is to make sure the air is exchanged all over in there. This is pretty easy with my newest doll, since her vagina and anus are connected in a U-shape. All I need to do to wash her is get some pressurized water in one her holes and it'll fly out the other taking the mess with it as it goes.

Air drying is similarly easy for the same reason. I do no physical removal of moisture, but 10 minutes of blowing air through there with an air pump appears to do the job. No way to test everywhere with my fingers, but given the one-way airflow, I see no reason to assume there's any left elsewhere if I feel none near the exit.

Since I'm in the process of buying another built-in doll, I've been thinking about perhaps using some kind of a slim tube that I can insert all the way, so the air pump can have a similar one-way path for the air to move in. Even with a regular vagina.
Dolls:
Kanna / 叶愛 - Dollhouse 168 EVO-156 + Sasa Head
Asami / 朝瑞 - Piperdoll PI-150/B Akira
Ibuki / 気吹 - Xycolo XCOS-153/LB + Mumu head
Elena / 恵恋愛 - Tayu 148D + Naimei head
Uzuna / 愛絆 - Real Girl 158C + R25 head
Kirara / 希羅良 - DH168 80cm anime doll (silicone)

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

kanna wrote: Anyway, I think the key thing with air drying is to make sure the air is exchanged all over in there. This is pretty easy with my newest doll, since her vagina and anus are connected in a U-shape. All I need to do to wash her is get some pressurized water in one her holes and it'll fly out the other taking the mess with it as it goes.
That sounds ingenius cleaning wise but I guess during sexy time there's no sucking action etc. when air can freely move in and out through other hole and "stuff" might shoot out from there also :D Unless anal hole is plugged when using vagina and vice versa.

kanna
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kanna »

Pumpster wrote:That sounds ingenius cleaning wise but I guess during sexy time there's no sucking action etc. when air can freely move in and out through other hole and "stuff" might shoot out from there also :D Unless anal hole is plugged when using vagina and vice versa.
It doesn't work without some pressure. So far, I've carried her to the shower, then screwed off the shower hose head to flush her and it requres careful positioning before the water will actually go through instead of flowing back out the hole it went in.
Dolls:
Kanna / 叶愛 - Dollhouse 168 EVO-156 + Sasa Head
Asami / 朝瑞 - Piperdoll PI-150/B Akira
Ibuki / 気吹 - Xycolo XCOS-153/LB + Mumu head
Elena / 恵恋愛 - Tayu 148D + Naimei head
Uzuna / 愛絆 - Real Girl 158C + R25 head
Kirara / 希羅良 - DH168 80cm anime doll (silicone)

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Squirting has just gone to a whole new level :)

ILikeSexyVoices
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ILikeSexyVoices »

So I got a cheap Chinese TPE 158cm doll, not the one I ordered but I'll deal with it considering the price. Other than that I don't want to get into it because that's not fully resolved yet. :shakefist:

While lubing up the vagina I noticed something in there a little bit deeper I was able to reach with my fingers. I did fuck her twice before but it was kind of limiting.
Thinking now I know, the idiots shoved tpe block in there for whatever reason. I decide to dig in with my hand and notice more canal texture ridges. So I decide to pull it out. :grab:
After exploring how much further the canal now goes, (Fisting the doll, gladly) I noticed something metal.
Ugh

But it turns out the chunk I pulled out is necessary, so I don't risk a "surprise circumcision" (read that here, damn..)
The thing is the chunk block shaped quite large and I get the impression that they just shoved it in there without gluing it. One of the edge is jagged though. It also takes away quite a bit of the canal, so in the mean time I did cut of half and put that back in.

Did I damage my doll by doing that?
Am I right to assume it's supposed to be glued in there or is this just an improvement?
Won't I risk rust on the skeleton if a metal part if juices can seep in?

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

ILikeSexyVoices
The block that was removed was intended to prevent fluids getting into the doll and damaging the skeleton and growing mushrooms in there (fungus)
Replacing the plug with some TPE adhesive is the best permanent solution
Indigo's CWA, 3M 94 Primer or the less toxic 3M VHB Tape Universal Primer UV will all do the job

Ensure that there is no indication of moisture in there
clean the top of the Vaginal cavity and the plug with Isopropyl alcohol
let it dry
coat the plug and the top of the cavity with adhesive
slide the plug down a short tube (to avoid gluing the walls) to the end
give it a gentle prod to go into the space at the top of the cavity
gently twist the tube to remove it
leave for as long as the adhesive instructions recommend

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Get the tube in there before attempting to apply adhesive to the top of the cavity

Using Super glue is not recommended, some of it will cure to a hard crust
That is one area that should never have a hard crust in it, eva :)

ILikeSexyVoices
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ILikeSexyVoices »

Thanks seagull, I will follow these instructions. Now I will look if I can find some with EU shipping.

I am still wondering if the plug has been glued in originally or not. If it had been glued in properly I wouldn't have been able to reach around it and grab it in the first place right?

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

The adhesive might have been in a few spots at best
TPE would have stretched all the way out if securely stuck :)

leni_adopted_2019

Post by leni_adopted_2019 »

kanna wrote:Theoretically, if you use hydrogen peroxide and then seal the area so nothing else can get in, there should be nothing left alive in there to make use of the water. Might even preserve the hydrogen peroxide enough that there's still some of it left to eliminate whatever microbes might make it in.
Believe me, nothing can stabilize hydrogen peroxide for a longer period. :D . The one you get (usually 3% in water) has added up to 10% of phosphoric acid to keep it stable. Does not help much in the longer run. It will decompose to oxygen and water over time. The oxygen, though, is a very reactive variant that can even harm TPE. So, while you can get solutions of up to 30% of hydrogens peroxide (in water), I would recommend to not use more than the average 3% solution. It is all a matter of dose.
The dose makes the poison.

What you will have inside the (sealed) cavity will be just water, after (basically) no time.
"Things, that try to look like things, often look more like things than things."
--- Terry Pratchett (Wyrd Sisters) ---

DarkAdonis

Post by DarkAdonis »

Thanks for the guide, I'll be attempting this myself after pulling a tampon with a brown stain on the top of it. :cry: I tried to use femidoms at first but it was like fucking a carrier bag... :? I've got everything except the tube, I was hoping to find something locally today but no joy. Wish me luck boys!

DarkAdonis

Post by DarkAdonis »

ass.jpg
ass.jpg (18.4 KiB) Viewed 1019 times
This is a pic of the back of the anus passage, it's terrible (the endoscope claimed to be 1200p but this is obviously 640x480...) but those 2 black spots are holes into the body just like in pumpsters post. The white stuff is presumably the glue that was supposed to fill them but clearly missed by a mile... You can see the brown stains along the right and bottom caused by the rusty water also. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't pissed, the doll is a week old today and now she's destined to rust from the inside, there's nothing I can do about the rust that's already in there short of cutting her right open. Having seen this post prior to the doll's arrival I really should have checked first but I shouldn't have to be performing repairs on a brand new product either. Or fucking a doll using contraception for that matter...

The repair isn't going too well, I got the plug stuck in there and it was pretty decent but I could see a couple of gaps so I tried to squirt a bit of primer in there to seal them but I ended up using way too much and half the plug melted...had enough for today, I'll try again tomorrow.

DarkAdonis

Post by DarkAdonis »

I think I've cracked it, at least I hope so, only time will tell now.

After noticing how aggressive the primer is, I'm using the VHB universal tape primer UV, I decided to combine both methods used here. I made up some TPE paste with the primer and bits of the donor onahole, then I coated the plug with the paste, crammed some paste in the tube and rammed the whole lot in with the "twizzler" then I did the same thing with the vaginal passage. Hopefully I haven't done any serious damage...squirting the primer directly in there was a serious noob mistake, I'm lucky I was able to focus most of it on the plug or it could have melted right through the doll. :oops:

Jetpro

Post by Jetpro »

Thank you very much for tutorial this is awesome. I noticed my doll was holding water. I actually stuck my fingers up there can feel at the end of the vagina something wasn't right because I was touching the skeleton.
Shyanne, WM 156 H tan # 233 head
Savanna, WM 156 H wheat # 87 head
Cora, 6ye 163 I tan # 103 head
Hanidoll 164 M wheat # H1635-1 head
Sarah, WM 163 H tan #193 head
Brandy, WM 174 G tan # 233 head
Page, 6ye 165N

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Yup, touching the skeleton is a very not good sign :(
Step 1 Remove the water
Step 2 Thoroughly dry the inside if the doll
Step 3 Plug that hole

Have not included anything specific as that depends on your capabilities, equipment and how far the water has gone inside the doll

INFORMATIONS