www.siliconelovers.com

Siliko 158D Quick Review

Reviews on Silicone Lovers Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
LadyFriend
Active Poster
Active Poster

Siliko 158D Quick Review

Post by LadyFriend »

I really like SL and have had enjoyable and productive communication with them. This is my third doll using their service and the team at SL works very hard trying to find the answers! Being new to dolls this year, they have been very helpful understanding this very interesting industry! I am thankful for the DF to help cut through the clutter! I am not very good at following up on here and find myself incredibly busy. However, these guys helped me find a Soft Silicone Doll!!!
IMG_4215.JPG
IMG_4215.JPG (35.2 KiB) Viewed 1519 times
Two days before Christmas and I was blessed with Two dolls! I will take them over two golden rings any day! lol

It took about two months as she had to have her implanted hair done. Normal hard head for implanted lashes and brows. Hard hands and feet are a great improvement over jello-fingers. She came in at her 82lb weight range and her joints are almost too loose to stand out of the box. That is fine for me as she will not stand much.

OK OK... you know the details and SL is on the spot to help but a few thoughts:
Dang she is cute to me! I wanted a unique look and sometimes I feel the classic Japanese look would be incredible too. However, they did a wonderful job with all her features and she has the cute freckle option too. I don't know what it is yet but there is something incredible about her look. Great job Siliko artists!
IMG_4238.JPG
IMG_4238.JPG (22.79 KiB) Viewed 1519 times
IMG_4239.JPG
IMG_4239.JPG (20.88 KiB) Viewed 1519 times
Standing by her "twin" same day arrival and both have dimensions incredible close to one another. Both are incredibly soft and exactly what I was looking for in a silicone doll for sleep aid!
IMG_4253.JPG
IMG_4253.JPG (29.66 KiB) Viewed 1519 times
IMG_4254.JPG
IMG_4254.JPG (34.77 KiB) Viewed 1519 times
Such a demure lady!
IMG_4312.JPG
IMG_4312.JPG (31.07 KiB) Viewed 1519 times
Attachments
IMG_4312.JPG
IMG_4312.JPG (31.07 KiB) Viewed 1519 times

INFORMATIONS