sanhuiofficial.com

SANHUI wishlist

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
tpefan19
Ex-Member

Re: SANHUI wishlist

Post by tpefan19 »

mestrai4286 wrote:A lot of these wish list items are great ideas but really, right now, something that I’d be happy to see is the 118 Elfie head scaled up for the larger bodies.
Do you want a bigger elf head with pointy ears and all, or just the look of the face? I see a lot of similarities between face 118-elf and face 145-2... i am guessing when they decided to make an elf head, they picked the face that's sold the most, and it was 145-2.

tpefan19
Ex-Member

Post by tpefan19 »

145cm small breast AIO... available with at least 2 heads (it's logical that they need to be the 2 heads that's sold the most to make the mold investment worthwhile)... i'm guessing head 145-2 would be one of them, judging from the number of 145-2 shown in TDF, and that's just fine with me.

If Piper can make AIO TPE dolls and sell them at not much more than the price of other TPE dolls with screw-in or pop-in heads, why can't Sanhui do the same?

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chronos »

Give your dolls realistic privates. I was thinking about getting another Sanhui but after seeing a newer manufacturer's models...hmmm. Just remove the anal entry if you have to or at least make it an option, to make it more real and accurate down there. It's too hard to romp with those mislocated vaginas. Also stop stretching the legs to make them taller. Your 168cm dolls are not 168cm they are 150cm with stretched thighs and especially calves! Your dolls might be perfect with these mods imo.
Attachments
06okc.jpg
06okc.jpg (479.46 KiB) Viewed 1895 times
back3.jpg
back3.jpg (188.45 KiB) Viewed 1895 times
20200129_222621.jpg
20200129_222621.jpg (565.57 KiB) Viewed 1895 times
Model 9 (doggy).png
Model 9 (doggy).png (7.16 MiB) Viewed 1895 times
GT 9 (22).jpg
GT 9 (22).jpg (148.05 KiB) Viewed 1895 times

Dollhunter
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dollhunter »

Chronos wrote:Give your dolls realistic privates. I was thinking about getting another Sanhui but after seeing a newer manufacturer's models...hmmm. Just remove the anal entry if you have to or at least make it an option, to make it more real and accurate down there. It's too hard to romp with those mislocated vaginas. Also stop stretching the legs to make them taller. Your 168cm dolls are not 168cm they are 150cm with stretched thighs and especially calves! Your dolls might be perfect with these mods imo.

What doll is that in the photos you posted? (those privates look PROPER)

Cassidyspussy

Post by Cassidyspussy »

A:

- A FULL size (at least 165cm) silicone doll with large breast like the R-cup and a curvy butt, not skinny body with huge breast/butt.
- weight max. 45-48Kg
- vaginal and anal depth at least 20cm
- loose joints
- very soft and jiggly

There simply is none in the silicone world

B:
- A FULL size curvy silicone Torso sex doll with huge breast and butt
- vaginal and anal depth at least 20cm
- posable leg stumps (loose joints)
- very soft and jiggly
pretty much like the Ruby13 torso

Basically...SEX dolls, curvy dolls that are made for sex and not to look at, dress, take pictures.

Goblinkun

Post by Goblinkun »

I'm thinking about buying a Sanhui doll because of the Flexi Skeleton and the beautiful aesthetics of the dolls, BUT I do have a couple of wishes that don't seem to be features in the Sanhui website for doll customization:

Future Features and Products List:

1. Articulated Fingers that CAN Hold Items AND Stretch Apart (with actual metal frame/joints!) - these love dolls aren't just sex objects, they are also very useful friends when it comes to photography! This means that they should be able to hold objects as if they were real, living humans. For example, I want dolls that can hold small items like pens, notebooks, cellphones, to bigger or heavier things such as guns, prop swords, umbrellas, and more.

Ideally, these fully articulated fingers will have a maximum weight capacity of around 5lbs each hand (the heavier items they can hold, the better as long as it doesn't compromise their own weight too much which could make it hard to play with them). At this weight, each hand should be able to hold a real life gun or sword, and definitely almost any smaller items.

Also, it would be awesome for dolls to be able to make a fist as if they're going to punch someone. Having martial arts lady fighters would be cool to photograph!

As for the ability to Stretch fingers, the reason for this is that this will allow the dolls to simulate playing musical instruments. For example, I want the doll to "play" the piano convincingly. This means that her hands must be capable of being posed as if they're playing chords. So for example, an F7Sus4 chord. This means that for the left hand, the doll will put her pinky finger on the F note, stretch her middle finger up to the Bb note, use her index finger to push on the nearby C note, and then finally use her thumb to hit the Eb note. Same goes for if you want the doll to play a guitar. You'll have to stretch her fingers to get into different chord positions. This is why having the ability to stretch the fully articulated fingers is important, it will create a very believable scene where the doll is enjoying playing a musical instrument.

2. Posable Facial Expressions - when it comes to taking pictures or even just having a doll companion, your doll having a certain facial expression can change the mood. For example, if the eyebrows are pointed slightly upward while her mouth is frowning a little bit, it can give off a sense that the doll is a little worried. If you raise the eyebrows to point higher while keeping the same frown, suddenly, the doll is giving off an expression of fear. Making a doll's face smile and making her wink can also give a playful or naughty tone for the scene. These subtle changes in the placement of the facial features are what gives a doll her own life. The ability to give her emotions via facial expressions is something that I and a lot of people would greatly appreciate. Just imagine how this would be a game changer especially when it comes to photo sessions!

Ideally, this feature would be available for both separate headsculpts and those "All In One" dolls with non-replaceable heads because there are people who prefer replaceable heads and there are people who love seamless necks.

3. Adjustable Clear Support Stand - smaller dolls/toys in the 1/12 and 1/6 scale world usually have support stands to help them get into all sorts of dynamic poses such as kicking, jumping, and flying. It would be great if there's an official Sanhui clear support stand (made of transparent plastic) that's strong enough to hold the dolls in standing or jumping/flying positions. The support stand of course, needs to be adjustable where you can change the angles so that the doll can go into diagonal flying or jumping positions and not just straight up.

4. More Heads, Wigs and Eyes - although I'm happy that there's quite a number of head selections right now, I still think more would be better. For example, right now, I only like two heads from there, #8 and #22 (subjective, personal taste, everyone has one) out of all the available ones. I love Japanese or Asian looking heads, but I also wish for there to be more variety as well. For example, it would be awesome to have a young Jennifer Connelly lookalike (from her Career Opportunities movie!). As far as I can tell, companies can't create heads with the likeness of famous actors and actresses unless they've been licensed to. How about if you just make "similar" looking heads? In the 1/12 and 1/6 scale world, that's how most third party companies get away with making lookalikes of famous people. They don't mention who the headsculpt is supposed to be, but you can obviously tell who it is due to the similarities, even if it's not perfect. For example, in the 1/6 scale doll world, a third party company made a doll named "Cyber Hacker Killer", but you can obviously tell it's supposed to be Carrie Ann Moss' character Trinity from the movie "The Matrix" lol! Maybe if you decide to make a Jennifer Connelly lookalike, you can just call her "Career Woman Riding a Horse" from the Career Opportunities movie haha!

More hairstyles and eye colors would also be greatly appreciated! Even cartoonish eye colors would be welcome because not everyone is aiming for realism. Cat eyes, snake eyes, whatever eyes in different colors!

5. Clothes/Costumes that have been cleaned/no excess dye - existing and future doll owners always worry about where to buy clothes for their dolls from. Different stores or companies always have different sizes because there's no one true sizing standard. Another thing to worry about is staining the doll because you just never know how much excess dye or what kind of chemicals were used in clothes from different companies. Even if you wash the clothes first, there's still a chance for there to be leftover dye that would stain the doll. If Sanhui starts selling clothes or costumes that are guaranteed to fit their dolls and have been cleaned and tested not to stain the dolls anymore, then that would be one great headache solved for the customers! Even starting with the basic stuff would be helpful. T-shirts, pants, shorts, skirts, tank tops, crop tops, those kinds of things. For costumes, you can always go for the popular police uniform, nurse, doctor, Sailor Moon style school uniforms, witch. You can even recreate popular generic costumes from video games or characters, like Lara Croft's tanktop and jeans look. There are many popular video game, comic book, and movie characters who have iconic fashion statements but they're just really made of generic clothing combinations.

6. Lower Weight - I hope there would be an advancement in material research that would make the silicone to weigh less. A 5 foot tall doll at 70lbs can still be a bit hard to move around for some people. I think that if 5 foot tall dolls could go down to 40-50lbs, that would be awesome!

7. Backward and Forward Head Compatibility - a lot of doll owners get very attached with the doll they have loved for a long time. Eventually, all bodies would start deteriorating. One benefit of heads that can be placed on different bodies is that you can always buy a new body if the current one somehow goes beyond repair. Please make sure that future bodies will have a way to be compatible with older heads. This would allow doll owners to transfer their beloved doll's "personality" or "character" to a new body and make it easier to accept that the doll has been made whole and new again while still retaining herself (reading around a lot of threads, I've found out and I do agree that the "soul" of a doll is in her/his head).

Anyway that's all I can think of for now, I hope someone from Sanhui reads this post from a future customer :)

66gt350

Post by 66gt350 »

Newbie, late again to another party...but I'm considering pulling the trigger on a Silicone girl and leaning heavily towards a Sanhui. I'll echo some of the other comments made on this thread.

For myself, I prefer the more petite dolls, 4-10 to 5-2, I'd like a slightly bigger breast option that looks natural, not like a stripper with balloon looking implants. Next, I'm totally on board with jointed fingers and jaws. I'd also like to see more western faces as well. Closing eyelids would be a great thing as well. Hair doesn't concern me too much. The wigs that come with the dolls of any brand are pretty crappy, unless you go for the front lace but they charge too much for them when you can get them on Amazon for 20 bucks cheaper. JMO

66gt350

Post by 66gt350 »

On another note and again personal preference...I dig a fit looking body, slight ab definition and a tight ass. There are a few WM and JY dolls like this but the abs are either way over done, the boobs are too big or too small and the ass isn't always pleasing and I'm an ass man. The HR Daisy is a nice doll for this but the LHP doesn't look quite right then again, those are all TPE dolls. Perhaps the manufacturers could take some styling ques from some fitness models? NOT the body builder girls, though I'm sure there's a market for that as well.

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

Concerning the website:
Two photo sets for every doll you have. One set with fancy schmancy clothes on the doll (if you happen to be into that sort of thing), and another set with no clothes on the doll at all, showcasing it 360 degrees, ass, breast, vagina, legs, face, arms, feet, hands, fingers, finger nails...all of her.

Concerning the dolls:
A doll with an electric three speed stroker type masturbator machine built into her vagina, as opposed to the usual vibrator in some other doll brands. I'm actually working on this with my current dolls. The problem with vibrators is they don't feel as good as having one's cock stroked, and the tip of one's dick eventually numbs to vibrational stimuli, becoming a major cock block.

All doll heads with open and shut mouths AND open and shut eyes.

implanted eyebrows and eyelashes AND a permanent EVERYTHING pigmentation option available, including permanent make-up.

And lastly: No more doll features that cater to anyone but me.

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

And in case you don't know, already...I find it humorous when nobody can tell if I'm being serious or not.

CDPDoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CDPDoll »

Insert option for silicone dolls. It is the only thing holding me back from buying more Sanhui dolls!

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

jazzman wrote:how about teeth that are more white rather than translucent?
My 145cm with head 6 has really white teeth in hard silicone :mrgreen:
So does my 92cm ;)

arkham71

Post by arkham71 »

I also agree with the articulated fingers. They are very useful for photography.

I also believe that I have a solution to an issue that other manufacturers have had with them. Namely articulated hands, while not as easy to break as wires, are fragile. I suggest that you make the articulated hands out of titanium all. The parts could be machined by a company specializing in titanium and those parts assembled in your own factory.

In a similar vein in order to help decrease a doll's overall weight slightly, an aluminum alloy skeleton could be used in place of steel. While this would add to the overall expense I believe the benefits would outweigh the negatives.

Another weight reduction idea would be to increase the diameter of the pipes used for the skeletons. The bigger the circumference of the pipe the less silicone needed to make a lifelike doll. Even if this was only used in the arms and legs I believe that it would reduce the overall weight. After all, the pipes are filled with air, and air weighs less than silicone or TPE.

That leads to another idea, namely placing an air-filled substance over the skeleton and under the skin. I have heard that one manufacturer is using some type of foam to reduce the weight of their dills. Since foam is simply a material filled with tiny air bubbles it weighs less than a solid chunk of the same substance.

Another recommendation concerns the faces that you produce. As this article states:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20301855/

biracial faces are perceived to be more attractive than those of single-race people. While the study looked at people of mixed black and white heritage it is logical to extrapolate that mixed Asian and Caucasian faces would be perceived as more attractive than those of single races. So I suggest that you produce faces which reflect such a mixture.

On a similar note, the eyes of your dolls can be improved. As noted in this article:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... attraction

"You may have heard about the effects of a large, dilated pupil on attractiveness. When people are aroused, their pupils, the black circle at the center of the eye, become larger. This signal of arousal is found attractive, particularly to men, but also to women, even when we don’t consciously notice it."

So simply by ordering eyes with larger pupils might give your company an edge over the competition.

Oh, by the way, make sure that the whites of the eyes have a few veins in them for realism, but keep the white part very white. From the article above:

"The white part of the eye, the sclera, is also implicated in judgments of attractiveness and health. Research shows that people with whiter rather than redder sclera are rated as 25 percent happier, 42 percent healthier, and 17 percent more attractive."
What lay behind our joint love of shadows and marvels was, no doubt, the ancient, mouldering, and subtly fearsome town in which we live - witch-cursed, legend-haunted Arkham, whose huddled, sagging gambrel roofs and crumbling Georgian balustrades brood out the centuries beside the darkly muttering Miskatonic.

"The Thing on the Doorstep", HP Lovecraft

INFORMATIONS