ufdolls.com

Tearing Vs gaping

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the latest and greatest creation from US-based wholesaler Pipedream Products, the world’s leading manufacturer of adult pleasure products with over 2500 unique items to choose from. With exclusive factories in the US and China and a vast global distribution network, Pipedream’s Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the first affordable high-end TPE dolls available to the mass market! Website: ufdolls.com
86barettaguy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Tearing Vs gaping

Post by 86barettaguy »

Ok, so the pictures Hannah's man posted in his thread about his Carmen doll got me worried about tearing of the dolls private parts. Hate that my brain does this but can't help it and now that Mandy is starting to become available around here...

Those of you who have had your doll/dolls for a while and regularly have intimate moments with them or otherwise stress the material, what's the status of the nether-regions of your dolls (pics are welcome)? Are they pretty much as they were when new or have you noticed any tearing. What do you do to prevent tearing of the material? If you have tearing, any idea what caused it (i.e. does backdoor entry cause more issues? Prolonged posing/spreading? Temperatures? Lubricants? Anything else?)?

Hoping you guys can help silence my doubts in time for me to order a Mandy once I have worked out a storage solution

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: Tearing Vs gaping

Post by Dollfriend »

TPE is pretty Resilient, the only way I can see this happening is through a bad design of putting both holes too close together, making it easier to tear, or just plain old rough treatment, also where you sourced the Doll could be a Big Factor in TPE quality and ease of tearing...

guru meditation

Post by guru meditation »

I have not had Jenny too long, but got no such issues and no signs that something like that could happen without wrong lube/sharp objects/bending her to shapes which you know that will be outside her "natural" limits. But then again... can't speak in behalf of other doll owners and their opinions about how rough use their doll should be able to handle...
Jenny (UFD Carmen, review)
Lara (WM EVO140D/36 from Yourdoll)
Orla (Irontech Gymnast Victoria 150 from Yourdoll)

joebee

Post by joebee »

One of the first owners of a Bianca, and a long term owner of a Carmen. I have had them both stretched and moved and configured in every possible way the skeleton would allow and no tearing.
The Bianca has had everything but a real penis inserted as I am one of the ambassadors and I felt like I should give her the test of durability, even though I just use the dolls for photography.
Again no tearing, even had a lubed gloved hand in both bottom holes, no tearing. I believe the TPE can be repaired with Xylene, although I have no first hand experience with this yet.
Official PipeDream®️ Ultimate Fantasy Doll™️ Ambassador

dolldreamer2018
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by dolldreamer2018 »

My Bianca is super tough. I’d not worry about tearing in the least. I mean, be respectful down there of course, but I honestly do not think I could damage her eateries through rough sex no matter how hard I tried.
---------------------------
My Bianca Chronicles

Official Pipedream Ultimate Fantasy Doll Ambassador

INFORMATIONS