www.xtdoll.com

What am I in for?

XTDoll aims to provide as realistic experiences as possible. In order to achieve this, we have used real person as our model. Our goal is to gain popularity among the targeted group for companionship and better sexual experiences. Website: www.xtdoll.com

Moderator: jiayi

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

What am I in for?

Post by dxc »

Hey all.

When I am looking at dolls, I often talk about wanting rather realistic waistlines and proportions. So XY Doll has to catch my eye with their dolls.
And on top of that, looking at the silicone heads, they are just gorgeous. There were these photos XY shared of the Misa head on a stand. I thought the eyelashes and the brows looked great and this face really got to me. Implanted hair heads are rather new, I have not yet seen one, so, I am not sure how it is in the long run. But looking at the mentioned photos, especially in combination with a realistic sculpt, I feel like this could be a the start of a new standard and yeah, I wanna see it in person.
So, without further ado, I ordered.
Here are the factory photos I got, they send me a video too, where I got a zoom-in on the face and they walked around the doll as well.
Attachments
05 (4).jpg
05 (4).jpg (97.87 KiB) Viewed 2251 times
03 (4).jpg
03 (4).jpg (121.51 KiB) Viewed 2251 times

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: What am I in for?

Post by Colonel Angus »

Is there not a skin tone discrepancy to you? Or is that just me being hypercritical, and a trick of the lighting?

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

No, you are right, the silicone is more shiny and is a bit lighter skin tone.
I am actually not feeling too critical about something like this. I got informed about it from them about this. I can always justify something like this in my mind with "she wears makeup".
I am rather not concerned about perfect skin tone match when mixing heads on dolls either. If it were so I should not have bought my single heads.

Pure Joy

Post by Pure Joy »

The pics look great dxc. So jelly but pleasantly looking forward to seeing more of her in the real world from buyers like you. This doll is near the top of my list. Enjoy!
"Never underestimate the power of perfectly shaped spheroidal pairs." ~Ben Wah

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Dang, now that's one fine figure of a woman! :thumbs_up:

Probably just blushing sitting on that cold table all nekked! :lol:

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Congratulation dxc :glou:
She looks wonderful 8O
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Hey dxc, you're gathering dolls faster then me. I feel like I am chasing you. :razz: when she is clothed you will not notice the skin tone variation. Here are a couple of photos that I just took recently.

A IT brown tone head on a IT light brown body and a 6ye white tone head on a 6ye natural tone body. Also real women will have two tones as their make up is only on their face.
Attachments
IMG_0327.JPG
IMG_0327.JPG (1.5 MiB) Viewed 2167 times
IMG_0450.JPG
IMG_0450.JPG (1.07 MiB) Viewed 2167 times

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

dxc wrote:No, you are right, the silicone is more shiny and is a bit lighter skin tone.
I am actually not feeling too critical about something like this. I got informed about it from them about this. I can always justify something like this in my mind with "she wears makeup".
I am rather not concerned about perfect skin tone match when mixing heads on dolls either. If it were so I should not have bought my single heads.
Don't get me wrong, i wasn't trying to rain on your parade. I'm not a fan of TPE bodies, but XY is one of the few exceptions, they do really nice sculpts.
Congrats, i look forward to your review!

jcpax727

Post by jcpax727 »

Super excited to see your Misa! I am wanting to put together a 170 of her myself so very very curious!

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

Thankyou DXC,she will flying to your today!
Thankyou for choosing XYDoll
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com
WhatsApp:+86 15158436063

XTDOLL is an innovative doll factory

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

Panther68 wrote:Hey dxc, you're gathering dolls faster then me. I feel like I am chasing you. :razz: when she is clothed you will not notice the skin tone variation. Here are a couple of photos that I just took recently.

A IT brown tone head on a IT light brown body and a 6ye white tone head on a 6ye natural tone body. Also real women will have two tones as their make up is only on their face.
Thankyou kind explain :glou:
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Colonel Angus wrote:
dxc wrote:No, you are right, the silicone is more shiny and is a bit lighter skin tone.
Don't get me wrong, i wasn't trying to rain on your parade. I'm not a fan of TPE bodies, but XY is one of the few exceptions, they do really nice sculpts.
I understand, but I really am very relaxed about this, I just wanted to make clear, that XY was very open with that and do not try to cover this up, like with making a heavy make up or IDK.
Tell you what, after I saw the video, I said to myself "oh no, I did not look at the body, better watch it again". It took me 4 tries til I did not just keep focusing at the face. :lol:

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

DXC,
170 correct?
Jeff

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:DXC,
170 correct?
Jeff
Hi jeff
she is 168cm
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com

jcpax727

Post by jcpax727 »

dxc wrote:
Colonel Angus wrote:
I understand, but I really am very relaxed about this, I just wanted to make clear, that XY was very open with that and do not try to cover this up, like with making a heavy make up or IDK.
Tell you what, after I saw the video, I said to myself "oh no, I did not look at the body, better watch it again". It took me 4 tries til I did not just keep focusing at the face. :lol:

I have...... I have been doing the same thing for two days now, cant stop admiring the face and really focus on the body, had to cover the head with my hand to really focus on it lol.

Once I did I found her stomach to be perfectly just imperfect enough to end up looking more realistic actually. I mean, SHE HAS A TINY STOMACH PUDGE. Its freaking hot. Who does that! =D

I think.....ya..... I think these dolls are the full package boyos!
The more I look the less I even care if there are a few issues post purchase, shes that damn awesome imo.

P.S. Jeff, will be follow up emailing back you soon, long work week but am very excited here

INFORMATIONS