www.yourdoll.com

Do you like smiling sex doll ?

Your Doll is an authorized vendor of TPE Sex Dolls (WM, YL, OR...). As one of the popular sex doll vendors in the world, we always provide the most efficient, responsive, comfortable customer service: Free worldwide shipping, discreet packaging, 24/7 customer support, no hidden charges. With 500+ sex dolls, You will find the best one you want at Your Doll. Our showroom is available in the USA. Website: www.yourdoll.com
Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Do you like smiling sex doll ?

Post by Siliconeman »

No

As mentioned earlier this is too much smile on the long run. Also smile does not photograph well in multiple images. It is ok for a few images but if you make a picture set of 50 images then constant smiling expression becomes annoying.

dollsuper
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Do you like smiling sex doll ?

Post by dollsuper »

This question need be discussed on different occasions. When taking pictures for dolls, I like she that keep smiling, because that can take perfect pictures. But when having sex with a doll, the doll with a closed-eye orgasmic expression is the best! I don't think anybody likes to look at the doll and laugh at you when u try ur best. :whistle:
I am a doll!

INFORMATIONS