Got an idea? Need an invention?
Corben_99
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Sex Utility Vehicle the G-Ring!!!

Post by Corben_99 »

Has anybody placed their Realdoll or Superbabe in the G-Ring??? From
http://www.eroticenviroments.com/

It looks like you just tie her up in it, and roll her around, into position. Anybody ever try this invention out?????

Corben_99
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Corben_99 »

forgot the N in enviroments.

http://www.eroticenvironments.com/ It should work now.

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

1) Instead of doing a second post when you make a mistake... use the Image symbol above and EDIT the post. That's why it's there.

2) G-ring: Looks like too much work!

Jerry

Nada

Post by Nada »

... This G-Ring gave me a GREAT little thought (or Brain Fart :-)...

Imagine mounting a Doll, safely enough for a LOT of our favorite sexual positions. (Talk about some VERY CHEAP "Rocking & Rolling" animation FUN!!! BUT,,, we would probably have to release her Feet to spread her Legs for Vaginal Entry.)

Also, imagine the G-Ring Frame being small enough to ROLL it thru Door Ways to the bathroom for cleaning or to simply roll her to where-ever. (Adding some Rug Floor-Rollers on the G-Ring might work a LOT BETTER for simple room-to-room moving.)

Corben_99
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Corben_99 »

O.k. Jerry I will start using the eraser from now on. I'm kinda new at this. And Nada, I wrote to the G-Ring people, and they haven't responded yet. They do make some custom work, especially on that Cleopatra chair. If they write back, I'll post what they said here. And I did ask them if the G-Ring could be made a bit more narrow to fit through a standard door way. And also some feet spreader bars to be added, and some wrist restraints too. Write to them too, and see what they tell yah at:

sales@eroticenvironments.com

Later,
Corben_99 [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

Actually... why not point them here to the Forum... they could possibly modify their equipment to be more adaptable to our needs. This could give them more potential customers too.

Jerry

angel

Post by angel »

I think that G-Ring is nifty! If only it was modified for the Realdoll-isms it could be quite the lure. For instance, I would imagine even if the feet could be attached, the knees would pop out (of joint too). Arms can't be raised so arm holders near the seat would be needed, especially when doing the coveted 360 [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] And, a seatbelt-like strap looks like it could cut like a knife through a breast should the doll slide a bit or leave some serious impression marks.

It's just such a novel thing, I might not mind modifying it myself should I get a fancy one day and order one, however, $300 does buy a lot of clothes or could help my future doll fund.. hmmmmm

Angel, Charlie Joanne's owner

Tiger

Post by Tiger »

Can anyone supply me with another likn to this site, perhaps just past the opening screen.

I get an endless 'LOADING...' which never takes me anywhere.

Tiger

angel

Post by angel »

This should take you right to the G-ring page:

http://www.eroticenvironments.com/gring.htm

The page is done in Flash (prolly v5) and loads all the pictures for a total swf size of 131KB. The main page is only a 28KB swf and the product index 106KB. On a 56Kb this should take about 20-40 seconds. On a T, it's about 2 seconds. A bad Flash player install could be your source of probs. Try a different browser (it works for me in IE 4, 5, 5.5 and 6). Or just reload/reinstall the Flash player from Macromedia's site.

Hope you get it working [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
Angel
Charlie Joanne's owner

Corben_99
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Corben_99 »

Well folks, Michael from Erotic Environments wrote back. And said a Realdoll would function well in the G-Ring. He said the ring comes equipped with a standard waist, and cross strap. And that a Realdoll could be tied down from the waist across. Or from the Shoulder across down to her hip.

Then the dolls hands could be either taped, or velcro'd to the cross bar. And the feet also to the Ring itself with duct tape. The rings production model comes with a black rubberized vinyl cushion, that is easily washable. And can be removed for cleaning. He did not say wether a G-Ring could be modified. But it does come standard with straps.

The best part is it's only $299.00 bucks.
I don't know if the waist strap would leave permanent dents in the dolls flesh. What do you guys think???

Corben_99 [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

BITCH

Post by BITCH »

instead of hanging her up why dont you just lay her on your bed or floor and f**k her like that so u dont have to worry about spreading her legs ever time you want to f**k her???

BITCH

Post by BITCH »

wouldnt it still be easier to f**k her and make her suck your dick on the bed or on a chair instead of in the g-ring cause i dont know about you but i think it is better laying down on a bed or on a couch than in some ring!!

ShortCappy

Post by ShortCappy »

Having sex with a RealDoll, SuperBabe, or any other silicone love doll on a G-Ring is just an idea of trying some creative positions for better "penetration" than just doing it the conventional way as you mentioned.

INFORMATIONS