www.funwestdoll.com

To Jerry

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
MarkY

To Jerry

Post by MarkY »

Jerry
You mentioned sometime back about a latex lady that you had in storage because of
weakened rubber that was 'ballooning'.
This is quite easy to fix. Peel back the rubber at the neck until the head is separated from the body. Hard on the fingers but the latex is thick enough it does not tear. Turn the body latex inside out so that you can gain access to the weakened area. Then apply some sheet latex (from a large balloon or any other source)
and glue with rubber cement say from a tire
repair kit. You can also give the doll more
form by applying some thin sheets of latex from disposable latex gloves to the inside of her waist so that when inflated her waist
stays slimmer.
[img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

To Jerry

Post by Jerry »

Interesting idea... and quite possible. At some time I may do this... or more probable, experiment with filling her with some type of foam.

I am also getting a small sample of the Zeller compounds... some may adhere to latex. If so... I could paint on a second "skin" by inverting her as you suggested.

many other projects going right now... perhaps a "dead of winter" project.

Jerry

MarkY

To Jerry

Post by MarkY »

The zeller compounds are as heavy as silicone
so I would worry about the ability of the latex to support the extra weight.
The foam would work well but I would recommend that you 'premold' some of the foam and insert it to get the basic shape that you want then add some foam to 'top up'
Foam added to an uninflated shape will give
you too many unpredictable shapes.
The extra layer of latex works very well,
I have used it in the past(before Anjie).

dollboy
Active Poster
Active Poster

To Jerry

Post by dollboy »

Two things-

First if you want to thicken the skin from inside a brush on latex would be the simplest. However adhesion could be a problem. That can be solved by using a coating of Pros-aide on the doll first as a primer ( I think- the idea worked well with latex over vinyl so i assume it would work with a latex doll as well).

Secondly, I know of a simple way to fill a doll w/ foam as long as she can be inflated. If interested email me.

db_db

Little Stewart

To Jerry

Post by Little Stewart »

Hello everyone,
I've read the French latex gals are thicker. True? Can anyone post how to easily fill a latex doll with foam? Dollboy's email icon is disabled.
Thanks,
Stew

dollboy
Active Poster
Active Poster

To Jerry

Post by dollboy »

I enabled the email so it works now. Keep in mind it's only a theory I have but if you want info please email. Working on some simple skeleton ideas as well I hope to be able to share, if they work at all that is :~)

db_db

INFORMATIONS