Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Photography, Makeup, and Silicone Sweeties

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Monk
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Monk »

Ok guys and girls, I could use some advice. Can anyone recommend a good but inexpensive digital camera? I was pricing them at Best Buy and my jaw dropped. I have a Nikon 6006 body and those damn things cost more than my SLR! Well I don’t develop my own film because of a variety of reasons. I could take the film to my local Ritz camera to be developed but I don’t want to give the poor guy a heart attack when he sees my beautiful Lisa and her drop-dead body (# 5 need I say more?). Who knows the guy might sneak over to my house and steal her after he gets out of the hospital. "Vhat seem to be zee problem?" "I'm in love Doc." "Do you know her name?" "No, but I have an address..." Next thing you know poor Monk is dollless.
Ok. The makeup thing. After some seriously righteous blowjobs ( am I being to crude?) The lipstick that’s not supposed to come off is, well, coming off. So would lipstick work worth a darn? Any advice here is also welcome. I read where one of my fellow RD owners uses and combo of lipstick and uhh.. Can’t remember (Old age will do that to ya). So anyway I had the dubious pleasure of shopping for clothes for Lisa. She was busy watching the house making sure the couch wasn’t going anywhere. And I was out getting some clothes for her. Hehe So this broad is looking at me kind of funny and I’m thinking, “You really don’t think I’m buying this for myself, do ya”? It would be pretty damn hard for a 6’1” 250 pound dude to fit into a size petite. So I told her I needed some blouses for myself. Ya think this would look good on me??? Hehe. She looked at me like I had two heads. And that was just buying some blouses and some of those cute little socks for Lisa (Jeez her boobs just want to come right through those blouses [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]) Hell I’m glad I wasn’t buying underwear for her. Which brings me to my third question; You guys know any good clothes sites on the web? So hopefully when Mike wants to have a bikini or a nightie contest I will have some suitable photographic entries.

Monk

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

Mike,

I have a Sony Mavica which cost about $700 when I bought it. They are down to about $500 now. In my books this is an inexpensive camera. The Mavica uses standard floppy disks, no memory cards to fumble with, no serial cables, no special software. I shoot the pictures, put the floppy into the computer and copy the images into my hard drive.

The camera also has the ability to shoot MPG video up to a minute long on a standard floppy. They have a newer one out now... if I had the money I would get it... it uses a mini-CDRW that can hold about 250 MEG. That's about 3,500 (640x480) images. If you are going to print them, you can also set the camera to take (1280x794) which prints lke a photograph. I get about 5 of those on a floppy... the new camera would get 890 images per mini-CDRW.

How can I call $700 cheap? I was shooting 3 rolls of film per week at work. That's $6 per roll, then $14 for developing. ($20 plus tax)

That added up to $60 a week, $240 a month, $2,880 a year. The camera payed for itself in the first couple of months.

Jerry

Raf

Post by Raf »

I use a 3.3 Mega-pixel Olympus 3040Z; it retailed for $699 when I bought it in July. I found it on the web for around $550.

Your best bet is to decide on how much resolution you want or need, and then use on online resource like Cnet.com to find the lowest price.

FWIW, the 5 mega-pixel Sony just announced allegedly had a retail price of $1099 US.

-Raf

mike
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mike »

Jazzi and Mysti's clothes come from the Goodwill. Yes, I pay up to $3.50 for a complete outfit.

Let me know if you find a paint trick!!!

Send me a pic of Lisa when you get a chance.

I use a FujiFilm Finepix1300 I paid $189 dollars for.

fourmaki
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by fourmaki »

Sony Mavica For ease of use
all the SuperBabe pix are done on one

Just so easy as Jerry said no flumbling with flash cards usb, serial, converters none are required.

Fill up a disk pop in more "film" another floppy

Mark
[img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

bunster
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by bunster »

Re: Digital cameras: The models that sell for $200 will do a very good job for RD photos.

Here's my technique for clothes shopping: Go to a cheap discount k-wal-mart or dollar store early in the morning. There's less people around and you can take your time. I've never had anyone look at me funny. Seriously, who's going to say anything?

Since RD's are petite, Junior miss size 10 works pretty well. Basically, it's Girl's Large, Junior's Medium and Women's Petite (size 5). Definitely hard to find the 34D bra for body 2, but 36C works OK. Seriously, Dollar stores have some great trashy lingerie and RD's make anything look great.

Of course, for certain exotic tastes, online is best:

Nice lingerie

fourmaki
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by fourmaki »

Funny story, My 66 year old mother and dad LOVE to go to second hand stores. And thay get a kick of bring up a ton on sexy things to the counter and paying a buck a piece for this fun stuff for the ladies. Thay where in Vegas lately and brought me a bunch of fun stuff.

Hate to sound cheep put check out the second hand stores ( wash well )

Enjoy
Mark [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

bunster
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by bunster »

this site has the best prices on fantasy wear.

3 wishes lingerie

Davecat
iDollator
iDollator

Post by Davecat »

For fine PVC garments, why not try here? Their prices & selektion are not too shabby.. For regular clothing, second-hand stores are good as well - depends on how you want your lass dressed.. I go by the 'no more than $80' rule, cos if you're spending more than that, will your Doll really appreciate it? And will you have that slight twinge ov regret? Well, not if she looks tastier than usual. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

And as far as cameras, I have a Fujifilm MX-1200, which ran me just under $300. It uses SmartMedia cards and boasts '1.3 MEGAPIXELS' on the front. Unfortunately, they'd stopped producing that partikular model abt a year before I bought it (which would've been a year ago), so if it still exists, that'll be amazing..
When I went bargain-hunting for my camera, there was a URL I went to in the 'Digital camera' section on the RDOL site, that had a price & feature comparison chartthang, but I haven't a clue as to what it was.. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif[/img] The Digital Something something. (Jerry? Any ideas?) Also, give mySimon a go, as they compare prices from across various stores & companies.

Can't wait to see pics ov your Lisa!

Cheers,
Davecat

Raf

Post by Raf »

You can price compare digital cameras (and most other PC and electronic items) on

http://www.cnet.com

That's how I found the lowest price on my digital camera...

-Raf

INFORMATIONS