betterlovedoll.com

I understood a little how to shoot good pictures.

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

ryuu2368ryuu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: I understood a little how to shoot good pictures.

Post by ryuu2368ryuu »

Please look at the remaining pictures.
She has a young face,
This time it became an adult face with the angle of the wig and lighting.
I like this face.
Tiriaq
Your picture became useful.
The pose that feels movement looks like a living person.
Thank you
li46.jpg
li46.jpg (390.26 KiB) Viewed 1064 times
li45.jpg
li45.jpg (387.43 KiB) Viewed 1064 times
li43.jpg
li43.jpg (441.85 KiB) Viewed 1064 times
li42.jpg
li42.jpg (478.24 KiB) Viewed 1064 times
li41.jpg
li41.jpg (511.48 KiB) Viewed 1064 times
Before my girlfriend Jennifer returns from the hospital,
I am planning to meet the ebony girl of 125 cm I was ordering first.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

looks nice ryu!

Tiriaq
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tiriaq »

ryuu2368ryuu wrote:Tiriaq
Thank you for many comments and advice.
Photographing multiple girls is very difficult.
It is the 2 girls who shot a long time ago.
vio2.jpg
The way to pose is four times more difficult.
Either one will surely be hidden.
One person shadows adjustment of lighting.

Depends on what I wanted to portray it would definitely more work but doesn't have to be more difficult but it can be. Chihiro is so broken now, I really need some Patreon support or something for my works so I can buy her a new body.
I've got one doll that isn't allowed here and another one that I want to sell some time when I have the motivation to put photos up again, have all the crap with advertising. I've been postponing it for a year almost now, that should be most of the money to buy her a new body *sigh*

https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7291/1619 ... c4fd_o.jpg

https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8664/1634 ... e005_o.jpg

And these dolls can't stand or barely hold poses so I have to support everything :) They're expensive for me but by long not high-end so by the time I've got one thing done something else drops and I can start all over again :\

Tiriaq
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tiriaq »

ryuu2368ryuu wrote:Please look two photos ahead for today's picture.
Other pictures are at a later date.
Two colors of short hair

Best way to avoid that stare is to shift the eyes to the side, work on how much white you want under or above the eyes and adjust your position like she would really look into the camera. If you have a hard time doing this with the camera just do it without first. If you don't really make the background uniform either in one color or theme capture as close as possible. I almost never have to crop my photos, they're composed as shot so to speak. If I crop it's only because of editing in another background by cutting out the entire model.

If you cut something usually I cut something off the other side as well. Could be top of the head or something symmetrical sometimes to keep the balance. Make her fill that picture up way more than you do now!
So eyes to the side, turn her head slightly make the doll as human as you can be. Clothes can be very cheap as well, once you know the size you just can keep ordering around that for just a few dollars. I mean you can buy several dolls :P~~

Tiriaq
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tiriaq »

...underexposed with only 2 extremely cheap halogen lights, it's not easy but you can make it work and looks like real ;)

Tiriaq
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tiriaq »

This is a large black sheet I got form someone, do you have something like tule very large piece with white blankets and pillows? Try putting the white sheets over random pillows and then the tule on top. You can even put your LED lamps random underneath but not even necessary to create a uniform looking background and the tule makes sort of a soft background.
Once you enjoy your photos more you'll see that is not a drilling exercise but dressing and posing is actually building extra 'hornyness' :P

(try to see if you can manage to watch if any part of the clothing is folded or not stretched well etc, the hair also is an important part if you want to try it. I comb the hair with an animal brush where I can push out the hairs and work little by little upwards on a ironboard! Keep the rest back with your hand, don't want to hear that pulling of hair sound! It can be done unless it's super tangled)

ryuu2368ryuu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ryuu2368ryuu »

Zippy81
Thank you

Tiriaq
Depends on what I wanted to portray it would definitely more work but doesn't have to be more difficult but it can be. Chihiro is so broken now, I really need some Patreon support or something for my works so I can buy her a new body.
I've got one doll that isn't allowed here and another one that I want to sell some time when I have the motivation to put photos up again, have all the crap with advertising. I've been postponing it for a year almost now, that should be most of the money to buy her a new body *sigh*

https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7291/1619 ... c4fd_o.jpg

https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8664/1634 ... e005_o.jpg
You are a good photographer.
It will be a good example.
Best way to avoid that stare is to shift the eyes to the side, work on how much white you want under or above the eyes and adjust your position like she would really look into the camera. If you have a hard time doing this with the camera just do it without first. If you don't really make the background uniform either in one color or theme capture as close as possible. I almost never have to crop my photos, they're composed as shot so to speak. If I crop it's only because of editing in another background by cutting out the entire model.

If you cut something usually I cut something off the other side as well. Could be top of the head or something symmetrical sometimes to keep the balance. Make her fill that picture up way more than you do now!
So eyes to the side, turn her head slightly make the doll as human as you can be. Clothes can be very cheap as well, once you know the size you just can keep ordering around that for just a few dollars. I mean you can buy several dolls :P~~
I practiced exchanging the background with old pictures.
GEDC0788.JPG
GEDC0788.JPG (39.15 KiB) Viewed 1027 times
lin.jpg
lin.jpg (63.52 KiB) Viewed 1027 times
...underexposed with only 2 extremely cheap halogen lights, it's not easy but you can make it work and looks like real
It is a real photograph.
My camera is difficult because it is bad focus when it is dark.
I want a camera with high performance

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

New shots are looking good, someone is getting some practice in!

Tiriaq
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tiriaq »

Good practise, try to leave out extremely bright stuff as direct light. Any camera on earth can basically photograph at it's best in average lighting, anything below and above those values depends on the equipment and the skills.

As you told me your camera is not so good, it can not handle all this information and something on either end will blow out or completely darken at the opposite.
Remember to make the dolls look at your camera, face and eyes. You can always try the stare but it's much more difficult to make that natural. In my picture with Chihiro you can see that I've turned away the eyes and not leaving them in the middle for the stare.

You can also experiment with some make-up for more realism. Try something like pulling up her panties sitting on the bed.

Tiriaq
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tiriaq »

Side stare, again the eyes are in the corner. Maybe you know those people especially older women in my case who I had to correct because they were almost frozen, frightened for their photo. Staring straight into the camera. And it's horrible to look at but I'd take it and gave them a few tips and continue to make shot after shot where they often get more used to the idea of being so closely looked at and having to do something suddenly that makes them so aware. It reminds me of a lot of doll photographers taking that shot from the front :P

After showing them the difference, it's usually good for a laugh or a nod. As a photographer it is always your fault or your duty to make it right, lol. Even on a wedding where the subjects are horrible you must make it work. Anyway... when you work on this you get that feel when she's really looking at your and you will start to enjoy that. I can promise you that! -head slightly towards you and let the eyes do the rest of looking at the camera. It's different for every doll how high or low you need to put the middle of the eyes to make it natural.
chihiro_monroe_card1a (2).png
Another idea is to try experimenting with making your photo black and white (try not to use desaturate but some form of what we have in Photoshop under the same section Black & White (sliders)) or find some free filters or download them wherever you can.
Makes stuff really dramatic and even more detached from the doll idea. People won't even be able to tell and meanwhile I smirk as the Horny Dwarf that I am
IMG_8979a.jpg

Tiriaq
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tiriaq »

You could try to get your hands on a 350D Canon which was my first dSLR after having a few automatics that started at 1 and 1.3 megapixels. The camera has 8MP and I think that it was the best sold dSLR ever? The camera maybe between 40 and 80 euro.
A Tamron 70-300mm lens could be between 25 and 40 euro (not very useful lens unless you can make a tremendous distance to your subject then you get a very nice background)
I suggest you only go for the 50mm compact macro lens. The camera has no realtime screen so you using the viewfinder unless you buy some clipon thing that I used in the end with a TFT screen that looks into the viewfinder.

So for around 100 euro you could be taking photos like a pro (hopefully the shutter will last you a good amount of shots, I don't think there are tools for that camera unless you buy higher number Canon series)
You can bring any lens to higher models and they still work.

If you buy something new, the Canon 750D mark I and II are unbeatable -for that pricerange- in terms of what they can do. I'd love to have me a 35mm full sensor but the price is just killing me for a simple 5D :\
Funny thing is... I bought my Canon 750D mark II for 1250 euro and the price is now €1399,-- at least, everywhere (body only - 5D probably 3000 euro - 1D for 9000 lol)
Still a bit vague deal though, they probably had it imported from somewhere else and sold as an opened package from someone who imports them going on vacation or something I dunno.

I assume you want something to start with reasonably good for the least amount of money, so you got some handles there to start searching.

ryuu2368ryuu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ryuu2368ryuu »

terabyte
Hello Thank you
Your Aylen glasses are cute.

Tiriaq
Thank you for detailed explanation.
It is very difficult to set their eyes in a natural position.
I will notice a failure after taking a picture.
I made black and white photos.
174.jpg
174.jpg (354.76 KiB) Viewed 976 times
175.jpg
175.jpg (263.63 KiB) Viewed 976 times
Canon and Tamron are Japanese camera manufacturers.
I can buy it a bit cheaper than your country,
Still it is expensive so I'm thinking about purchasing for a while.
Attachments
171.jpg
171.jpg (408.31 KiB) Viewed 976 times
176.jpg
176.jpg (434.63 KiB) Viewed 976 times
172.jpg
172.jpg (460.61 KiB) Viewed 976 times
178.jpg
178.jpg (312.2 KiB) Viewed 976 times
179.jpg
179.jpg (339.74 KiB) Viewed 976 times

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Nice Job with the including of the hand gestures ryu. :) Love the head tilt picture as well!

ryuu2368ryuu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ryuu2368ryuu »

Zippy81
Thank you for your comments
Because TPE girls are soft in their wrist movement, good hand poses are difficult.

Evonie girl will arrive from China soon.
I have girls with sunburn skin,
Black skin girl is the first time.

Tiriaq
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tiriaq »

ryuu2368ryuu wrote:Zippy81
Thank you for your comments
Because TPE girls are soft in their wrist movement, good hand poses are difficult.

Evonie girl will arrive from China soon.
I have girls with sunburn skin,
Black skin girl is the first time.

INFORMATIONS