SexDollAmerica.com

A BIT OF BAD NEWS

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: A BIT OF BAD NEWS

Post by gonestill77 »

Sorry to hear Kim. :(
Eve and I send our love and support.
Take heed of what Anung said and look into raw fruits and veggies.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Hollywu »

Just want to say everyone here is sending you much love and positive thoughts! I agree on many of the alternative treatments - raw fruits/veggies - even frankincense and cannibus. Also, having a supportive team, in your corner, can do wonders. Please know we are here for you, if/when you feel like you need to talk or vent.

Many hugs,

Hollywu, the synthetic gang and animals

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Breathe. Been sick off and on my third run with the evil beast. I can't bring myself to allow a doctor to trwat me.
Pau d'arco in a tea is helpful. Raw foods diet is the best by far. Anything high in antoxident is very helpful.
Chromium and venadium are awesome too.

Meditate, excersize and go out and make new friends.
Perhaps at your local gym or recreation center. Memberships are affordable at either of those.
A well balanced mind body connection will help you fight the illness.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Hang in there Irishgirl! You will certainly be in my thoughts.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

So sorry to hear this. You will be in our thoughts and prayers. Keep the fighting spirit and know that you will win.

-DD27 and Kianna

casquetero
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by casquetero »

Bad news indeed... for cancer! It doesn't know who it's messing with!
irish fighting dame.jpg
irish fighting dame.jpg (12.17 KiB) Viewed 1329 times
Knowing you, you will react positively to whatever treatment the docs give you. You have the personality, a great spouse, and the support of
your friends to assist in the fight.

I stopped praying decades ago, but like many others in the Forum, I'm here to help in any way I can.

Abrazos!
You can check dolls (and sex toy reviews) at my blog: http://thecasqueterofiles.com/

How many dolls I have? Complete list and description of my harem: https://thecasqueterofiles.com/my-doll-harem/

newlife
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by newlife »

i don't know you but ,i wish you the best!!!!! CANCER SUCKS

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bootylover24 »

You have my prayers.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

I hope you beat it. I just recently had a pre-cancer polyp removed about 2 mos ago myself, i find out in June if it has come back or others.

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Thanks matt gloss, I so appreciate it. I will eventually and can't thank you enough for the offer and support. :) IG

LJ69 Thank you for the message . I greatly appreciate that IG 8)

Deerman Erica and the girls, Thank you my friend. Don't worry. We will be there on your special day. NOTHING WILL STOP ME from seeing that. :) Love IG

TripleA, you and the girls warm our hearts. Always a sweetheart. Thanks and hugs all around. You all Rock and then some :angel: IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

DollFox

Post by DollFox »

Wow. Wish the best for you, hope you get better!

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Broven and Anna, you actually made me laugh at the go get F#$%^ comment. :) Thank you my friend and yes my Irish is in me and I have too many beautiful people like you to help me do this. Just being here warms my mind and soul. Thanks my loving friend. 8) IG

Hey Lone. London wanted me to tell you hi, and that she won't let anyone take her ''G''... She calls me G. :wink: Thanks my friend. I will get through it with the love and support of you and the rest of the crew. Love you IG

You know it Synth! We go way back friend. Wish it was an April fools thing but don't worry. I will make cancer look like a fool when I kill it! Keep moving forward ok? You have a lot to offer this world. You been up and down a well traveled road yourself and you still have a friend in me. I'm not going anywhere :) IG

havefun and chrissy, we love yinz. We will not give up my friend. Thank you for all the encouraging words over the last few months. I'm not leaving. Besides I can't leave, too many frying pan episodes to laugh at! :haha4: IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Fantastic Plastic, thanks and yes I'm standing up to Cancer... :evil: I will win this.... :) IG

Mishka, thanks friend, you are awesome. You are so kind to say that and yes we want all options and will look at everything said here and take it all in. I'm humbled at the very least.. IG :) [/color

RGC,Thanks for the encouraging story. Glad he survived it and I will too. I'm not going to take it lying down. I appreciate the support. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: IG

Mr Franz, thanks a bunch You always make me smile with your creations Keep doing that. Appreciate it. IG 8)

Hollows and the gang, what can I say, you have always been a help and supported a lot on here. You helped us so many times through the pic stuff and everything in between so don't surprise me that you are here now. Thanks from all of us to all of you. :angel: IG

Mondoon, that made me chuckle :haha4: because I'm sure you have seen my fight on here when I get a little testy lol. And just like London I can be a firecracker ... So look out, here comes the Irishgirl.... :multi: IG

Swanny Our awesome friend from day 1........ You will forever be in our hearts. We are so blessed to have you as a friend. We are honored to have gotten to know you over time and we have so much more to do and say so don't worry, you are stuck with us for a long time. Love you man... PS got your pm and you touched my heart once again!! Love IG

haremlover. Thank you so much for supporting me and tongue and wanted to say we hope your wife is healthy now and well again. free of it! I miss a lot on here so forgive me if I missed that somewhere. My mind is clouded atm...We do want all the info. we can get. I want to do everything I can to fight this. I'm grateful to you and all who took the time to write here. :) IG

Kim, it's Kim! lol thought I would use a bit O' humor . Thanks Dollface, I appreciate that and the girls send lots of hugs and kisses 8) 8) 8) IG aka Kim

siliconefun, Thanks for the sweet kind support, yes I'm a tough old bird. :lol: and will continue on this path. Love your avatar by the way. tongue's tongue is probably drooling. Humor and love are the best medicine of all. Thanks again. Grateful to say the least. :) IG

Nescio, you are such a great guy. You have helped me through so much. I am forever grateful. I am always humbled by your kindness and support... Thank you. IG :)
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Very sorry to hear this news. Hope you kick it's ass in a big way soon IG.

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

gonestill and Eve, thanks my friend... yes I am taking it all in. I'm overwhelmed and will digest it all but def. am listening. Thanks for being our friend and hope to see you soon. Loves to all of you. IG :) 8)

Hollywu, the synthetic gang and animals, we love the support and appreciate this. yes we are def. listening and will be making lists. I am very grateful for your offer and trust me, I'm a fighter but have a weak spot too. I rant I get mad I get sad and then silly happy laughing and say F#$$ this shit, I'm going to WIN.. :) Loves IG

samara my beautiful sexy bestie, so miss you girl, and trust me, Even if it seems I am not listening, I AM. You have given me so much advice and support that I'm forever grateful.. Keep that loving spirit you have. You are one of the biggest fighters I know and you kick ass..... Love you sister, IG :angel:

MonAmour, thank you so much.. I'm so happy to have your kindness and support. All of you work so hard here and are all awesome... :) IG

DD27, thanks so much.... I'm blown away by this support but on the other hand I already knew the love and kindness that exists in this forum. I will do this and come back and say I'M FREE.... :) IG

casquetero, that made me smile :) :) you are fantastic friend... You know me all too well. Lots of hugs. That was the sweetest things that you said..my heart is full....IG

newlife, maybe it's fate even though you don't know me you took the time to write that. See this shows what an awesome place TDF is and the people and the dolls... Humanity at it's best... your name says it ALL, that is the fate I speak of!!! :angel: IG

Thanks bootylover, that was sweet and I will take them :thumbs_up: IG

Boobman, I will keep my fingers crossed for you in June. I got a good feeling you will be free of it. Thank you for reaching out and sharing that. It is so touching to be able to connect and have so much kindness and support. Let me know how it went and I will be here to support you as well... :angel: IG

DollFox, thanks for the kindness and I'm so appreciative for all of this..... again so touched...IG

Begog, thank so much friend, we will and I will. You know I'm a weee bit crazy lol........... thanks for that. you are sweet... IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..

INFORMATIONS