SexDollAmerica.com

Resources For Suicide Prevention

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Resources For Suicide Prevention

Post by seagull »

Smoker nailed it with facts
And the forum provides a resource, can't rescue everybody but that won't stop us bloody well trying :)

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

SynthetikReality95
Yeah man, a few of us have been there, was no fun at all but we came out the other side and maybe for long enough to go through natural causes

ThatOneGuy

Post by ThatOneGuy »

Suicide is unfortunately seen as a temporary illness or a temporary lapse in judgement. However, it is a life long battle that never ends. Once you have the thought it is permanently there. Going through a bad time? Guess what thought decides to pop up, suicide. Unfortunately this isn't something you can just talk about and it goes away. Most people and therapists don't want to talk about it. I don't blame them to an extant, it's a hard discussion to have with anyone.

I've found that my depression and suicidal thoughts require drastic life changing solutions to combat. Last time I was suicidal I bought a doll. After years of depression I've decided to sell 90 percent of my possessions and I have had a drastic mood increase from doing so. What I'm trying to say is, talking won't fix it. Changing how you live will though. My lifestyle went from being a tomb of nostalgia and memories, into a fluid future where who knows what happens next. I suppose that's chaotic, but it's nice not feeling trapped for once. Sometimes you have to say fuck it and just start over.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Just want to say thank you to everyone who has contributed to this thread, or simply read it.

Stay safe and let's continue to look out for one another.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

ThatOneGuy, I suppose that's chaotic
My normal but to some it seems chaotic :)

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Over the last few years, I have been doing a lot of work with Guitars for Vets Australia

https://guitarsforvetsaustralia.com/

I donate guitar parts, DIY guitar kits, building DIY lessons and some instruction and coaching time to those that wish to keep practicing.

I am one of many whom also are involved, as being a vet and a reasonable player, this is something that is not only beneficial to my mindset, but also helps others in need.

There is a organization in the USA

https://guitars4vets.org/

with many chapters

https://guitars4vets.org/about-us/find-a-chapter/

and Canada as well

https://vetscanada.org/english/guitars-for-vets

with more countries getting involved daily.

Some cool merch to

https://newd-clothing-company.myshopify ... s-for-vets

So even if you are not a vet, a great organization to get involved with that can help with your own inner demons, through music, creativity and involvement

and maybe even learn how to build your own Gibsons, like this custom ltd edition LP FR axcess

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Wow! Those guys are real people, with hearts and minds that care :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

paizuri4lyfe
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by paizuri4lyfe »

wow what an amazing topic to have here on the forum. it is very unfortunate for this to be happening and its really hard to prevent when we cant physically be there to help the individual. but this is an awesome place to look for help as we are all brothers here in this community. i have found that having a sex toy can fill a little gap in between where you feel loneliness.

Elektron42

Post by Elektron42 »

I was hoping that having a doll friend would reduce my depression, but she just brought out the ugly truth of my ED, increasing the depression.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Elektron42 wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:19 am I was hoping that having a doll friend would reduce my depression, but she just brought out the ugly truth of my ED, increasing the depression.
Consider bringing up your concerns on your next doctor’s visit. Many men (especially older ones) attest to the potency of beet juice as well as vitamin supplements like Maca.

On some level, all of us have been depressed since early 2020. We are all trying to navigate weird, difficult times.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

dll_ops
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dll_ops »

Thanks for addressing this topic. We should not be fearful in helping someone through those dark times in life. Been there and done that on both sides of the spectrum. Hang tough 💪You can only do one day at a time.
It's fun with more than one!
viewtopic.php?t=158890 MARILU
viewtopic.php?t=156767 KIARA

Doll Dreamer

Post by Doll Dreamer »

If I may share a favorite quote from the movie, Contact (1997) that has often prodded me to get out of my comfort zone and reach out to others if I am feeling down--or worse. The below quote is spoken by a representative of an alien race who briefly meets the explorer from Earth, Ellie Arroway, to answer a few questions, to comfort her, and to let her know she (and the human race) is not alone in the Universe. (Contact is a great movie if you enjoy speculative science fiction. It's a feel good movie.)

"You're an interesting species. An interesting mix. You're capable of such beautiful dreams, and such horrible nightmares. You feel so lost, so cut off, so alone, only you're not. See, in all our searching, the only thing we've found that makes the emptiness bearable, is each other."
-- My Gal --
Alexis WM 156cm D / 20. Alexis' Thread || Alexis' Instagram

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

if you are fairly new, but somehow ended up here. The link in my signature may be of help if you are here looking for help and another angle of insight.
i've literally been there.

cheungsisy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by cheungsisy »

It is an incredibly good idea to put up this post, since suicidal feelings can occur even if someone had the best sex doll in the world. Not joking.

NoFrillsmoreFrills

Post by NoFrillsmoreFrills »

Hallo, ich schreibe mal auf deutsch und hoffe das euer Übersetzer besser ist als der von Google ( von dem bekomme ich Depressionen )
Ich hab eine vielleicht nicht ganz unumstrittene Meinung vom Freitod, das kommt sicher daher das ich schon mehrfach reanimiert werden musste und die Erfahrung des Todes am eigenem Leib erfahren habe. Vornweg " so schlimm war es nicht" als Erfahrung. Das einzige - beim letzten Mal hat es so lang gedauert das ich die Hälfte meines Lebens vergessen hatte ( O2 Mangel ).
'Da drüben ist nichts und es tut auch nicht weh'. Ich hab mir meinen Lebensmut nie nehmen lassen auch nicht durch so etwas. Würde der Arzt mir aber sagen ich hätte nur noch ein bißchen Zeit würde ich nicht warten bis es schmerzt - schon der Würde wegen. Die Würde ,für jeden Menschen wie auch für mich sehe ich als höchstes Gut. (Ist mehr Wert als alles Geld )
Darum muss ( für mich) ein jeder das Recht haben stets frei entscheiden zu können - Bedingungslos.
NFmF

INFORMATIONS