http://www.climax-doll.com/

Una aka CC and her new breast enlargement

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
arnomartes
Ex-Member

Re: Una aka CC and her new breast enlargement

Post by arnomartes »

sophiahugeboobs wrote:
arnomartes wrote:I will try to enlarge my breast with my YL doll 150 cm with water-based Aquaglide lubricant ... does anyone have any idea how much it can fit in a breast? it could be very difficult with 2 liters left and right ....
From my former Sophia I'm knowing the airpocket is very big more than 2000cc, so if filled with Aquaglide more than 2kg each breast is addded.
The problem with the YL 150 O, the tpe walls at the breast are very thin only round about 2cm and couldn't hold much weight without tearing,
I'm thinking the feel would be great if filled with Auaglide gel but after short time the breast are completely damaged by the weight :( .
Yes, thank you
I am afraid as well...
I am also less concerned with enlargement rather with feeling because the breasts feel quite hollow and could hang more ....
which would be the case with the gel
but about 5 kg is a big load ... :?

arnomartes
Ex-Member

Post by arnomartes »

patrick7958 wrote:
CF wrote:Good work! I created an animated gif to show her progression.

Any signs of stressing or tearing from the inflation, or is she OK?
Thank you for the animation, no worries, this is not the first time that I test this method on a TPE doll, it stretches easily provided you do not overdo it, it only works with hollow breasts of course
I had already tested with another doll (see photos)
I have both .... the Una but the second one is mega mega horny sexy soft and cute !!!
I know what I'm talking about!
because I have and already had about 10 big breast dolls ....
but this little doll beats her in charm, charisma, cuddle factor, sexy tits, handling everyone !!!
Very clear recommendation to all breast lovers who want to cuddle comfortably, luxuriously and excitingly .... :multi:
I have the natural skin color hollow breasts version :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

I personally wouldn't use any type of liquid for enlargement since there's no way to remove it later on. You have to be able to let the material relax when not in use and the only way to do that is with air and an air valve. If you keep the material stretched for a long period of time like a couple days then you're putting the doll at risk of ripping. I know you would like the breasts to sag more and have more weight to them but the only safe way I could see the doll manufactures doing that is by thickening the breast walls to 4"+ inches while still leaving an air cavity in the center of the breasts so it keeps its softness and jiggle. I enlarged my Stacey and CC with fiber filler but they are for show now, I enjoy looking at them. I have my Kim and Ariko dolls from HiDoll which I enflate and deflate to my desire. Just my advise from one huge doll owner to another.

sophiahugeboobs
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by sophiahugeboobs »

Did I miss something?, you haven't showed them.

Sofia 1.0 viewtopic.php?t=137813&hilit=Sofia+HiD1 ... mate+Busty

Milena-HiD160BBB viewtopic.php?f=87&t=117421

Annalena-SUPERBUSTY viewtopic.php?f=224&t=112075

Introducing Sophia (YL150 O CUP) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=97965

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

sophiahugeboobs wrote:Did I miss something?, you haven't showed them.
No I haven’t shown them and most likely won’t since they’re full-size dolls and are harder to work with especially with the style of videos I like to make plus I don’t want to damage them either. I have inflated both and I’m amazed at the size they can achieve while still staying soft and squishy. Maybe one day I’ll post some photos but for now they’ll remain my lil secrets.

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

Hi, sv
Did you take photos of your HiDoll "Kim" after inflating her boobs? I think the "Kim" doll is the high water mark of the full height slender/huge boobed dolls currently available. I would love to see how much "more" she could become and I'm sure others here would, as well.
Thanks for all you have done to push the envelope for huge boobed dolls.
sv wrote:
sophiahugeboobs wrote:Did I miss something?, you haven't showed them.
No I haven’t shown them and most likely won’t since they’re full-size dolls and are harder to work with especially with the style of videos I like to make plus I don’t want to damage them either. I have inflated both and I’m amazed at the size they can achieve while still staying soft and squishy. Maybe one day I’ll post some photos but for now they’ll remain my lil secrets.

sophiahugeboobs
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by sophiahugeboobs »

sv wrote:I personally wouldn't use any type of liquid for enlargement since there's no way to remove it later on. You have to be able to let the material relax when not in use and the only way to do that is with air and an air valve. If you keep the material stretched for a long period of time like a couple days then you're putting the doll at risk of ripping. I know you would like the breasts to sag more and have more weight to them but the only safe way I could see the doll manufactures doing that is by thickening the breast walls to 4"+ inches while still leaving an air cavity in the center of the breasts so it keeps its softness and jiggle. I enlarged my Stacey and CC with fiber filler but they are for show now, I enjoy looking at them. I have my Kim and Ariko dolls from HiDoll which I enflate and deflate to my desire. Just my advise from one huge doll owner to another.
What for a doll is Ariko from HiDoll?,
Many thanks

Sofia 1.0 viewtopic.php?t=137813&hilit=Sofia+HiD1 ... mate+Busty

Milena-HiD160BBB viewtopic.php?f=87&t=117421

Annalena-SUPERBUSTY viewtopic.php?f=224&t=112075

Introducing Sophia (YL150 O CUP) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=97965

Brandiballantine
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

WTF???? Fuckin PVC? Bro, my wife's gonna trip Need more inf

Post by Brandiballantine »

Ok, this is the coolest thing I've ever seen. Can you point me in the direction on wherever you got directions how to do this, or did you just freestyle it? How do you make the cut through the back? I randomly got a doll w/my stimulus lol, but honestly it's been a blast. I have a wife, but she's actually happy with the thing after buying the penis insert. BUT i have a huge huge boob fetish, so please let me know what I gotta do to get my PHD in Doll Plastic Surgery

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: WTF???? Fuckin PVC? Bro, my wife's gonna trip Need more

Post by CF »

Brandiballantine wrote:Ok, this is the coolest thing I've ever seen. Can you point me in the direction on wherever you got directions how to do this, or did you just freestyle it? How do you make the cut through the back? I randomly got a doll w/my stimulus lol, but honestly it's been a blast. I have a wife, but she's actually happy with the thing after buying the penis insert. BUT i have a huge huge boob fetish, so please let me know what I gotta do to get my PHD in Doll Plastic Surgery
The easiest and least invasive way is to use a syringe attached to a bike pump or air compressor. Poke your finger against the breast wall to find an air pocket and insert the needle there. Take your time and watch your doll for any signs of stress on the TPE. Go slowly.

I have inflated my Una Carha in the past. Photos are in her thread.

Good luck, and tell us of your progress!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Marwil246

Post by Marwil246 »

It wont let me watch your videos

patrick7958
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by patrick7958 »

hello, yes for me the best solution remains as said CF, find the hollow of the breasts and swell with a thin needle and a small air pump, here is my Natasha with breast augmentation
No worries of TPE, the TPE from Climax Doll is very thick on the Una Carha doll
Attachments
before
before
IMG_20200507_083616.jpg (1.62 MiB) Viewed 656 times
during
during
IMG_20200507_092404.jpg (2.47 MiB) Viewed 656 times
After first increase
After first increase
IMG_20200507_124123.jpg (2.13 MiB) Viewed 656 times
After second increase
After second increase
IMG_20200619_130337.jpg (1.84 MiB) Viewed 656 times

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

patrick7958 wrote:hello, yes for me the best solution remains as said CF, find the hollow of the breasts and swell with a thin needle and a small air pump, here is my Natasha with breast augmentation
No worries of TPE, the TPE from Climax Doll is very thick on the Una Carha doll
She looks amazing!

INFORMATIONS