yldoll.com

Introducing Sophia (YL 150 O Cup)

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
PoePanda
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Introducing Sophia (YL 150 O Cup)

Post by PoePanda »

I think this is one of the best doll bodies on the market. I am a big fan of the YL 150 O-cup.

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

sophiahugeboobs wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:26 am some more pics, enjoy it.

Best wishes

SHB
These are some spectacular floppers.. 💕
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

Bastelhans1+

Post by Bastelhans1+ »

I have this body with #124 Head (Cheyenne) and it´s more a P or Q-Cup. Dolls can´t move or talk so super lOOks is all that counts.

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Bastelhans1+ wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:04 pm I have this body with #124 Head (Cheyenne) and it´s more a P or Q-Cup. Dolls can´t move or talk so super lOOks is all that counts.
Hi Bastelhans1+! Welcome To Forum! :glou:
🇩🇪 Willkommen im Forum!!

★ Member Introductions:
viewforum.php?f=231

⬜⬜Dolls usually silently say exactly what their owner wants to hear!! :wink:

⬜⬜In a few years, I think they'll talk more and faster than any human:
- it'll be harder to convince them to take off their clothes! :o

:glou:

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Chevelle87
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Chevelle87 »

Bastelhans1+ wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:04 pm I have this body with #124 Head (Cheyenne) and it´s more a P or Q-Cup. Dolls can´t move or talk so super lOOks is all that counts.
How do the breasts feel and how is titty fucking?

Bastelhans1+

Post by Bastelhans1+ »

Hello TDM, thank´s for Your Welcome. Hi Chevelle87, i can sink my Hands in them-They are wOOnderfull. I didn´t try titty fucking.

Bastelhans1+

Post by Bastelhans1+ »

My Cheyenne with some "Action"
Attachments
20221120_171559[1].mp4
(11.18 MiB) Downloaded 180 times

Inkosi Enkhulu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Inkosi Enkhulu »

sophiahugeboobs wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:19 am CF many thanks for your kind invitation, but unfortunately not possible. I wouldn't go into detail here, so much for
that I don't know what kind of tpe YL has used for Sophia - I only know it's desaster.
So what was the disaster with this dolls tpe?

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

Inkosi Enkhulu wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:53 am
sophiahugeboobs wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:19 am CF many thanks for your kind invitation, but unfortunately not possible. I wouldn't go into detail here, so much for
that I don't know what kind of tpe YL has used for Sophia - I only know it's desaster.
I was wondering this also. I had a YL150 many years ago and tearing was easily done with not much effort. Especially between the legs and between the boobs and I didn't leave the legs spread for a long periods of time when I wasn't having fun with her. Most of it could have been my fault but I have learned alot since then. YL regular TPE was really soft even many years ago. TPE is getting better and better and I would love to get another one. Love this body!
Gel Booty SM 170E viewtopic.php?t=149487
"Pretty Jane" viewtopic.php?t=141441
I Can't Keep My Hands Off Of Her.. Beautiful Redhead SM175L
viewtopic.php?t=146337

Inkosi Enkhulu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Inkosi Enkhulu »

esp wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:12 pm
I was wondering this also. I had a YL150 many years ago and tearing was easily done with not much effort. Especially between the legs and between the boobs and I didn't leave the legs spread for a long periods of time when I wasn't having fun with her. Most of it could have been my fault but I have learned alot since then. YL regular TPE was really soft even many years ago. TPE is getting better and better and I would love to get another one. Love this body!
I've heard YL tpe is very soft but I'm confused. I thought Jinsan used the same tpe mix and skeletons for all of their dolls - WM, OR and SE.

So wouldn't that mean that all of those brands have the same softness?

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

Inkosi Enkhulu wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:19 pm
I've heard YL tpe is very soft but I'm confused. I thought Jinsan used the same tpe mix and skeletons for all of their dolls - WM, OR and SE.

I've owned all those brands at different points in time over the years and the tpe has felt just a little different with each one. But all have felt great. YL being the softest in my opinion. But I think since all these brands are made by Jinsan that the mixes/batches are going to vary anyways. I'm not sure they can get every batch the exact same with every tpe doll. You're probably going to feel a little slight difference in each of them. I'm just going by my experience with the feel of my dolls in the past. I've never been to the factory or seen how they particularly do their mixing and pouring. I feel like a little human error is going to affect the tpe blend though.
Gel Booty SM 170E viewtopic.php?t=149487
"Pretty Jane" viewtopic.php?t=141441
I Can't Keep My Hands Off Of Her.. Beautiful Redhead SM175L
viewtopic.php?t=146337

Inkosi Enkhulu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Inkosi Enkhulu »

esp wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:02 pm
Inkosi Enkhulu wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:19 pm

I've owned all those brands at different points in time over the years and the tpe has felt just a little different with each one. But all have felt great. YL being the softest in my opinion. But I think since all these brands are made by Jinsan that the mixes/batches are going to vary anyways. I'm not sure they can get every batch the exact same with every tpe doll. You're probably going to feel a little slight difference in each of them. I'm just going by my experience with the feel of my dolls in the past. I've never been to the factory or seen how they particularly do their mixing and pouring. I feel like a little human error is going to affect the tpe blend though.
Can anyone at Jinsan confirm if they use different tpe mixes specifically for each brand they manufacture? I can't realistically see them doing that but I could be wrong.

Nintrovert47

Post by Nintrovert47 »

What is she looking like in 2023/2024?

INFORMATIONS