exdollofficial.com

Chinese media interview of DS Doll

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Chinese media interview of DS Doll

Post by haremlover »

The friend is a vendor in China. She keeps her eye open for new sources. I mentioned a possible alternative to DS and she responded
I have viewed the manufacturer, they are a beginner, long way to go.
This is all the information I have.

This thread relates to DS in particular. If anyone wants to promote an alternative to DS with an as yet to be proved newcomer, it should be done in the Chinese dolls section. However, upon the information available from reputable sources so far, to put it in my friend's words, there is a long way to go.

DS are head and shoulders beyond their competition in China. Perhaps Steven will get their new robot to say so herself . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

philpw99

Post by philpw99 »

I think the new company has a long way to go in terms of productivity. Regarding the sophistication of the doll, those 3 are way higher than other Chinese doll manufacturers.

Productivity is always a double-edge sword: when you make products faster, the quality of your products start to drop. When you are making labor-intense and artistic things like dolls, I always prefer the small but serious companies over the big ones. Because small ones will put a lot of efforts in perfecting the dolls while the big guys just want to produce as many as possible.
The one and only: Debbie from Doll4E
Maker of Doll33: a doll talking app. Come to your local app store soon. :)
The Doll33 App with F-Mode Version 1.2, exclusively for TDF members.
AlexaTilbrook's Mirror link for my app. Version 1.2
For more info, go to doll33.com.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Oh no. Sophistication goes much deeper than outward appearances and this is where DS scores over and over again.

I've been telling DS that there is enormous potential in the market for their man doll but that he is too heavy for most ladies. They have been trying to reduce his weight, and they have tried and tried again and have not succeeded, so they won't be doing this at the moment but are following a different route. The testing that goes on behind the launch of new innovations is fundamental and very thorough indeed with DS. A newcomer has a long way to catch up.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

DollOgler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollOgler »

alan_w wrote:There is a new top quality brand coming soon in China. They only have 3 faces now. They are 90% close to very famous movie stars which you probably know who they are. But I don’t recognize the #3 Face. They can simulate their faces 100% but definitely they don’t want to fall in sue cases.

#1 Fan bingbing:
http://www.rzrzn.com/vido/rzrvide001.mp4

#2 Scarlett Johansson:
No videos but look at the pictures
30845660-D7DD-4C41-B862-CB77D9966547.jpeg
D16E2A99-6D4F-4C77-84EE-0D48E2124DCB.jpeg
#3 who is she?
http://www.rzrzn.com/vido/3hao.mp4
#3 looks like the same model a seller here on TDF was selling as a "limited edition" doll. However maybe you shouldn't bring up this manufacturer in this forum and also you should find out more about them before you praise them so effusively.
I mean, this about it. This is the DS forum. I don't think it's fair to DS to try to hype another manufacturer here. Maybe you could do that in the "Japanese/Chinese" section or maybe even the dolls in general section.
Secondly, these dolls LOOK great. But other than that we know next to nothing about them. There are no unboxing videos or customer reviews. DS doll is an established manufacturer with a good reputation. They are what many people (Including me who wasn't satisfied with my first-hand experience with one of their dolls) would call a top brand. The new manufacturer you mentioned has yet to prove themselves. At this stage I would call them promising at best. And only because their dolls do look great.

Fane

Post by Fane »

haremlover wrote:The friend is a vendor in China. She keeps her eye open for new sources. I mentioned a possible alternative to DS and she responded
I have viewed the manufacturer, they are a beginner, long way to go.
This is all the information I have.

This thread relates to DS in particular. If anyone wants to promote an alternative to DS with an as yet to be proved newcomer, it should be done in the Chinese dolls section. However, upon the information available from reputable sources so far, to put it in my friend's words, there is a long way to go.

DS are head and shoulders beyond their competition in China. Perhaps Steven will get their new robot to say so herself . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Thanks for clarifying. Some thoughts I have are:

The A.I. capability of sex dolls should sometimes be considered a different game, or embodiment altogether, as I’m pretty sure not everyone wishes for, or gets too impressed with their sex dolls coming more alive in this manner. What many of us do go for, are the hands-on experience of an actual doll that delivers as sensuous or sexy via simply handling or admiring them. Sure, DS is a highly developed and sophisticated doll as compared their present major competitors, but it does not necessarily translate to being ahead in their game. Their unusual skeletal structure and design used may not be as close to our ideal doll design solution or feel as close to what a better sex doll should feel like, impressive as they may be. Inner foam tears and relatively easy delamination issues etc. plague their doll designs/products anyway, and well if this means extensively tested before release I don’t know what to say as regards any true difference that makes.

While I generally agree that DS is much a veteran than this newcomer, for instance, it also does not guarantee more insight into what makes for a really good sex doll. Take for e.g. the more recently released DS Evo body that includes a built-in ‘upgrade’ among other improvements, I see it as their realization finally that this is something real doll buyers want and need, while having insisted on taking the route of the removable insert designs all the way before till now. This simply translates to market competition/pressure that likely plays a role in this move, with closely tier-ed competitors doing better with their dolls’ user feedback recently despite those companies being of a lesser scale, sophistication or track record. Some small interruptions in brand specialized forum/threads should be welcome, as we generally will find them helpful for extra cross- referencing and considerations for our future purchasing needs, as long as they don’t come across as too untimely or abrupt without concern for the topic context. This is a thread that could directly/indirectly promote/appeal to us with a showcase of enticing DS capabilities and design, and to drop in as a reminder a new (silicone) newcomer that happens to be starting out is nothing too offending here imho.
Newcomers and ‘newer’ comers may very well hit the nail on its head right from the start, plus the fact that there’s going to be likely more noise and interference for the larger/more established doll companies when it comes to decision-making on a certain design path to follow for each aspect of their doll products, to frequently lose out or develop persistent blind spots on some important features that the relatively smaller/less structurally complex doll companies could, being more highly artisan-based should they choose to be so.

Welp, just some ideas here :)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The DS skeleton is one that other dolls can only dream of, and in the new movements available in TPE dolls have been copied in structure by other manufacturers. The engineered hinges of DS cannot be translated into TPE dolls.

The newcomer is unproven, has been investigated by a trusted reliable vendor who says that they have a long way to go, and as someone who from time to time has had the onerous task of testing dolls ;-) it really amazes me how many newcomers to manufacturing dolls haven't got the faintest clue about what a sexdoll might be expected to do.

DS are ahead of the game in many ways and any newcomers have a lot of catching up to do if their dolls are going to get anywhere near.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS