betterlovedoll.com

WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls

Official announcements regarding "The Doll Forum" and "CoverDoll" from site management.
Also post your own announcements.
Agalmato
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls

Post by Agalmato »

Bottom line- there is no "cure" for pedo/hebephilia so we need an open dialog to determine what can be done to prevent these people from acting out their desires with real children.
100% agree with you

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Agalmato wrote:
Bottom line- there is no "cure" for pedo/hebephilia so we need an open dialog to determine what can be done to prevent these people from acting out their desires with real children.
100% agree with you
I forgot to add- And if making young looking dolls legal has a high potential of curbing or eliminating the desires then that is probably the best option.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

We would love to see at least some guidelines posted by an official government body, such as the CBSA (in Canada), providing clarity on what is considered "obscene" as far as sex dolls are concerned. Something definitive or quantitative. Right now it is all guesswork and subjective.

I have seen and heard anecdotes that mini-love dolls are legal (although we don't currently offer these products), but somehow shorter full size dolls with developed busts and other adult characteristics still may not be.

However, I realize that interpretation of the law is for the courts to decide, not the CBSA. They would probably love some clarity as well as they're just doing their jobs.
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

SexDollCanada wrote:We would love to see at least some guidelines posted by an official government body, such as the CBSA (in Canada), providing clarity on what is considered "obscene" as far as sex dolls are concerned. Something definitive or quantitative. Right now it is all guesswork and subjective.

I have seen and heard anecdotes that mini-love dolls are legal (although we don't currently offer these products), but somehow shorter full size dolls with developed busts and other adult characteristics still may not be.

However, I realize that interpretation of the law is for the courts to decide, not the CBSA. They would probably love some clarity as well as they're just doing their jobs.
I agree. This is the same issue with other countries.
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Something must have happened this week. j-suntech is no longer reachable and sexdollonline has blurred all their controversial images.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

DexterQuest wrote:Something must have happened this week. j-suntech is no longer reachable and sexdollonline has blurred all their controversial images.
Seems like the Chinese censors got them. They'll probably be up and running again soon.

Agalmato
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Agalmato »

SexDollCanada wrote:We would love to see at least some guidelines posted by an official government body, such as the CBSA (in Canada), providing clarity on what is considered "obscene" as far as sex dolls are concerned. Something definitive or quantitative. Right now it is all guesswork and subjective.

I agree. I'm glad the person in NB is spending money and fighting the charge...for all of us.

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

Agalmato wrote:

I agree. I'm glad the person in NB is spending money and fighting the charge...for all of us.
We should start a GoFundMe for him! Half serious ...
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

This is what I don't get. A short fully developed adult looking doll may become illegal, just because the doll is short. What's next? Making it illegal to date and or marry a 40 year old woman because she is only 4'5" tall?

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

jms033 wrote:

This is what I don't get. A short fully developed adult looking doll may become illegal, just because the doll is short. What's next? Making it illegal to date and or marry a 40 year old woman because she is only 4'5" tall?
I think that is still legal ... just perhaps ill advised! Lol! jk

:haha4:
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

SexDollCanada wrote:
jms033 wrote:

I think that is still legal ... just perhaps ill advised! Lol! j

joninin

Post by joninin »

My fiance is 37 and 4'7". Maybe that's why Immigration is sitting on her visa application filed seven months ago.
Soon receiving new friends to be named:
WM 156-C #70 + #45
SM doll which can't be discussed.

---------------------------------------
Formerly:

Hikari/Allison/Heather - Racyme 158 #88/74/JY128
Rhiannon - Sanhui Elfie 118
Hannah - Sanhui 145 Face 2
Sayuri - DS 145 - Nina

---------------------------------------

It doesn't take all kinds. We just have all kinds.

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

joninin wrote:The bill was passed in the House and has been sent to the Senate.

Where did you hear/read this from? Is there a link to this?

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

joninin wrote:My fiance is 37 and 4'7". Maybe that's why Immigration is sitting on her visa application filed seven months ago.
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

SexDollCanada wrote:
joninin wrote:My fiance is 37 and 4'7". Maybe that's why Immigration is sitting on her visa application filed seven months ago.
Yeah, she’s going to have to grow 4 more inches and two more cup sizes.

INFORMATIONS