Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Delivery embarrassment?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

urinedanger
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Delivery embarrassment?

Post by urinedanger »

its in the commodity information. For it to clear customs they need to know whats inside the box for safety. Mine in commodity information on fedex website says tpe mannequin on it. So they know whats inside. but i was checking the scanner that delivers to your home. It just shows the location of the item not what is inside so i dont think the delivery driver knows. But i think the drop off location knows cause its in their computer system like on the website.

Ownerfckdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ownerfckdoll »

Any embarrassment is just in your mind.

These guys/girls are delivering a million packages a day. In all shapes, all sizes, all weights.. they are too busy to look at where the box is from or what might be in it. They just have to make their deliveries so they can finish their day and go home. I doubt they know, and I'm sure they don't care what's in the million deliveries they make/ship/pass on on any given day, even if it's a sex doll.

d011user

Post by d011user »

For me, the risk of embarrassment is not from the *delivery guy*, it's from your *neighbors* when/if your box sits in the lobby of your apartment building for almost 24 hours, as mine did (I was out of town when she arrived!) - out in the lobby where every Tom, Dick, and Harriet can walk up to it and read the label "Plastic Mannequins Used for Furnishings"...

But that embarrassment will turn to pride once you see how beautiful your girl is!! !! :) :)
Attachments
IMG_3808.JPG
IMG_3808.JPG (281.91 KiB) Viewed 1408 times
Doll Fiancé: Alexis Nicole: WM156cm H-cup Head #122 Hairstyle 10
eBay 6000g/KK breast forms (mounted on four BB&B body pillows)

Joedude17

Post by Joedude17 »

Delivery people are way to busy to care or notice. Same with the warehouse people. And in fact, they probably see more of these than you might expect!

Dark Knight
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dark Knight »

SynthetikReality95 wrote:Besides, in delivery she's in a box, and no one sees you with her. How's that scary?

Try moving houses, with three dolls sitting out in the open in your car. I started in Texas, which is pretty chill, but had to drive thru Oklahoma and Arkansas... yeah, I was terrified I was gonna get stopped and shot by some small town sheriff, or dragged out and beat to death / burned at a stake by some religious nuts at a gas station. When I got to the new place, I just drove straight into the garage and closed it. I don't answer my door without my gun on me, and always feel nervous when I'm at work. What if my landlord has to stop by and check something when I ain't around to run interference. Fuck that, there's alot more scarier shit than what the the delivery guy thinks, especially if you in the south. Keep doors bolt-locked and keep that heat on ya :2gunfire:
“Especially if you in the South”. Truer words were never spoken. Besides, I’m always more worried about what’s inside arriving in one piece. Don’t get me started on that!
Don't drive angry!

ThatOneGuy

Post by ThatOneGuy »

When my doll was delivered the fedex guy knew it was a doll from the size of the box and from the paperwork attached. Once he carried it into my front door he said "Sex doll right? I got one of these at home, you'll enjoy it." Then he told me to take care and went on his way. I once at my old house got a package that was meant for my neighbor. It had Bad Dragon stamped on the box. I walked it over to her door and she asked me if I looked inside, I said "I don't care about your dragon dildos maam, I got my own vices." Everyone has sex toys so there is absolutely nothing to be embarrassed or worried about. Thank god I moved though because my neighbor lady hated me after that day.

Life is way too short to be worried about what other people think and it's definitely way too short to be embarrassed. I'd rather people hate me than to wallow in worry, paranoia, and embarrassment. Worst case scenario is someone has a laugh at you, but I've had my fair share laughs at other people so it's only fair they have a laugh at me.

Isstrackerguy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Isstrackerguy »

The delivery part was a concern at first but’m at the point of researching & choosing one now and wether I get her myself somewhere or delivered, I’m over it. My landlords were my only concern and have my answer if I have to interact w/them at all just in case. I’m actually pretty excited but taking time to get the right one!

DFan04

Post by DFan04 »

So I just received my Realdoll2 via Seko this morning. The delivery driver pulled up in his truck, unloaded the crate, and helped wheel it into the storage facility.

The entire time he was looking at me with a quiet disdain, or disgust - almost as if I was some kind of human trafficker smuggling asian sex slaves into the country. I'm pretty sure that at this point every Seko driver knows what's inside those crates and some of them clearly can't hide their feelings about it or about the men receiving them. The driver was an older gentlman (50s or 60s) and seemed pretty conservative so the entire time he was probably thinking what a creep I was to be receiving an expensive sex doll. His disposition only changed slightly when I handed him a $20 for his troubles, at which point he smiled a little bit and thanked me. LOL.

NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NormalHuman »

I assume my regular driver whom I see and interact with weekly will jokingly ask "what's in here.. a body?" and I will just say "yes. exactly" and we will go about our days.
That Crazy AMAB Trans NB Daddy Dyke you know and love!

05/11/2020 - EX Summit Series Waxwork 168 Ordered
07/09/2020 - Inception Complete
08/12/2020 - Arrival! Maho started her own thread.
Maho's Thread
08/12/2020 - Vendor Review - Cloud Climax viewtopic.php?f=306&t=131844
EX Summit 168 Review viewtopic.php?f=143&t=131858

raysmod
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by raysmod »

DFan04 wrote:So I just received my Realdoll2 via Seko this morning. The delivery driver pulled up in his truck, unloaded the crate, and helped wheel it into the storage facility.

The entire time he was looking at me with a quiet disdain, or disgust - almost as if I was some kind of human trafficker smuggling asian sex slaves into the country. I'm pretty sure that at this point every Seko driver knows what's inside those crates and some of them clearly can't hide their feelings about it or about the men receiving them. The driver was an older gentlman (50s or 60s) and seemed pretty conservative so the entire time he was probably thinking what a creep I was to be receiving an expensive sex doll. His disposition only changed slightly when I handed him a $20 for his troubles, at which point he smiled a little bit and thanked me. LOL.
DFan04, I have had those feelings too but I was straight up with customs although didn't labor the point about the doll. And I didn't use "She" at all. People are maybe more liberal than they used to be.
And people also tend to reflect what others are feeling. You have the time of opening your crate to reveal your beauty. That is a moment to be savoured and one, I'm quietly looking forward to myself.
Traceter and me have bonded. It happened quite magically when I looked into her eyes about 8 0'clock this evening; 12th August 2020. She looked at me, and even seem to regard me. No longer did she look through me or past me. Just like in AI, Traceter has imprinted herself on me. And how I welcome, SO MUCH, this!

energizer_funny
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by energizer_funny »

SynthetikReality95 wrote:Honestly who gives a shit.
Well said, there's really not a better way to put this...

I had a teacher many years ago who said the one thing in his life he wished he had done differently was to get over the idea of being embarrassed much sooner than he did (he was in his 50s at the time).

Look at it this way - if you don't waste a lot of time on fear of embarrassment, you're gonna have better stories. Which you WILL enjoy telling!

“Relax; the world's not watching that closely. It's too busy contemplating itself in the mirror.”

INFORMATIONS