www.the-doll-house.com

Meet Lynne, my WM153 #85

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
Lynne
Doll
Doll

Re: Meet Lynne, my WM153 #85

Post by Lynne »

Thank you! Yes, I chose it as I think it will look good for everyday use too. It's long enough to wear without the skirt, provided (in Muninn's words) "wear something suitable underneath" :D

We kinda got the inspiration from the Adult Wednesday Addams series on YouTube. I reckon M might have a slight crush on her 8O

Lyngheiður Tórsdóttir - part Viking Warrior, part English rose.

"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere" - Carl Sagan

"We are the music makers... and we are the dreamers of dreams" - Arthur O'Shaughnessy (and Willy Wonka!)

Have a look at my Doll Album! Also I'm now on Instagram!

Lynne
Doll
Doll

Post by Lynne »

Well, I went against M's advice of making sure I wear something underneath the dress. It is, erm, a bit seethrough :D Still, I actually wanted something to put on Stormilover's Mufftember challenge page.

I reckon a certain someone liked it a lot :whistle:
Lyngheiður Tórsdóttir - part Viking Warrior, part English rose.

"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere" - Carl Sagan

"We are the music makers... and we are the dreamers of dreams" - Arthur O'Shaughnessy (and Willy Wonka!)

Have a look at my Doll Album! Also I'm now on Instagram!

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

How to show Lynne at her most contented in one photo:

- let her sit with you as you work
- lend her your cardigan
- give her a packet of her favourite biscuits
And MOST importantly...
- make sure a mug of coffee is always to hand.

Do I spoil her sometimes? Yes.
Is she worth it? Hell yes.
(They/Them)
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - now she has a Doll Album!
Say Hi to her on "Dolls Alive"! - Lynne's Page

INFORMATIONS