realsexdoll.com

I don't own yet but dolls have already improved my attitude

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

What doll body type do you like most? You can choose multiple, but not all.

Slim from head to toe with realistic waist and arms
21%
Slim from head to toe with unrealistically slim waist
3%
Slim from head to toe with unrealistically slim waist and arms
1%
Big butt with realistic waist and arms
13%
Big butt with unrealistically slim waist
2%
Big butt with unrealistically slim waist and arms
1%
Big boobs with realistic waist and arms
12%
Big boobs with unrealistically slim waist
4%
Big boobs with unrealistically slim waist and arms
2%
Big butt and boobs with realistic waist and arms
14%
Big butt and boobs with unrealistically slim waist
3%
Big butt and boobs with unrealistically slim waist and arms
1%
Hanging extreme boobs with realistic waist and arms
3%
Hanging extreme boobs with unrealistically slim waist
2%
Hanging extreme boobs with unrealistically slim waist and arms
1%
Big butt and hanging extreme boobs with realistic waist and arms
3%
Big butt and hanging extreme boobs with unrealistically slim waist
1%
Big butt and hanging extreme boobs with unrealistically slim waist and arms
1%
Pregnant, Slim from head to toe with realistic waist and arms
1%
Pregnant, Slim from head to toe with unrealistically slim waist on her back
0%
Pregnant, Slim from head to toe with unrealistically slim arms and waist on her back
No votes
Pregnant, Big butt with realistic waist and arms
1%
Pregnant, Big butt with unrealistically slim waist on her back
1%
Pregnant, Big butt with unrealistically slim arms and waist on her back
1%
Pregnant, Big boobs with realistic waist and arms
1%
Pregnant, Big boobs with unrealistically slim waist on her back
1%
Pregnant, Big boobs with unrealistically slim arms and waist on her back
No votes
Pregnant, Big butt and boobs with realistic waist and arms
1%
Pregnant, Big butt and boobs with unrealistically slim waist on her back
0%
Pregnant, Big butt and boobs with unrealistically slim arms and waist on her back
0%
Pregnant, Hanging extreme boobs with realistic waist and arms
0%
Pregnant, Hanging extreme boobs with unrealistically slim waist on her back
No votes
Pregnant, Hanging extreme boobs with unrealistically slim arms and waist on her back
0%
Pregnant, Big butt and hanging extreme boobs with realistic waist and arms
1%
Pregnant, Big butt and hanging extreme boobs with unrealistically slim waist on her back
1%
Pregnant, Big butt and hanging extreme boobs with unrealistically slim arms and waist on her back
0%

Total votes: 277

Falling4Dolls

Re: I don't own yet but dolls have already improved my attit

Post by Falling4Dolls »

Remete wrote:
Falling4Dolls wrote:Jcpax, I think you articulate your thoughts very well for me to understand.
While i share a lot of that personality type I'm also all over the spectrum of
others due to my WMH brain lesion. All sorts of hyper intensive things (...) and you got the worst/most interesting person to try to date lol
Dolls are the perfect solution for me and will keep me from dating and putting someone through all that.
Man that list (...) is terrifying. I admire your strength to pull through and make it work.
I thank you both for the kind words. It sounds a lot more terrifying to read maybe than it is
but I don't know. I've been this way my whole life so to me it's normal only recently this spring
did I find out it's all been cause of a brain lesion. My whole life...I never knew what was wrong
with me or why I was different than everybody. The world is a different place for me I experience,
and perceive it completely differently. I can't maintain friendships, relationships, or work closely with
others. People get tired of me, annoyed, and just generally don't like me. Only now have I realized
it's not their fault or mine. It's just how life is going to be for me, sometimes it gets good and I get
to talk to people like you both. Rest the time I walk alone to make things easier for others.

Remete
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Remete »

kanna wrote:I do agree about Akira being cute, I wouldn't have even ordered her otherwise. ...

Also, despite my reaction, I'm clearly attracted to her. But it's somehow a very different kind of attraction than with Kanna. Probably a kind of attraction I wasn't quite prepared to deal with.
However, I still have no good way to explain, in words, what the difference is. Her constant presence will coax the answer out of me, eventually, though.
That's interesting. Do you have more than one set of eyes for her?
I noticed that she gives me a very different impression with different eye colours, just based on the photos online.
I can relate to her way more with blue eyes.
This surprised me, because usually I find dark eyes more attractive. Just not on her.

Remete
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Remete »

Falling4Dolls wrote:
Remete wrote:I thank you both for the kind words. It sounds a lot more terrifying to read maybe than it is
but I don't know. ... Only now have I realized
it's not their fault or mine. It's just how life is going to be for me, sometimes it gets good and I get
to talk to people like you both. Rest the time I walk alone to make things easier for others.
It seems to me that in your situation getting a doll and having little contact with people both make sense.
It sounds like you're both generous to others while also in a positive way selfish enough to find happiness.

Falling4Dolls

Post by Falling4Dolls »

Remete wrote:
Falling4Dolls wrote:
Remete wrote:I thank you both for the kind words. It sounds a lot more terrifying to read maybe than it is
but I don't know. ... Only now have I realized
It seems to me that in your situation getting a doll and having little contact with people both make sense.
It sounds like you're both generous to others while also in a positive way selfish enough to find happiness.
I've never heard it put that way, but I like it. Thank you. I'm very self centered due to my condition. Periods
of time go by where I don't even know other people exist. I can't wait for my doll to arrive and I plan to just
let my personality complexes go wild with her. I think she'll help me learn to care for others more and to be
more open with my own sexuality. She'll bring a balance to my life that I've never had before and I'm thrilled
to have her and all the people here to tie it all together.
:BIG:

kanna
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kanna »

Remete wrote:
kanna wrote:I do agree about Akira being cute, I wouldn't have even ordered her otherwise. ...

Also, despite my reaction, I'm clearly attracted to her. But it's somehow a very different kind of attraction than with Kanna. Probably a kind of attraction I wasn't quite prepared to deal with.
However, I still have no good way to explain, in words, what the difference is. Her constant presence will coax the answer out of me, eventually, though.
That's interesting. Do you have more than one set of eyes for her?
I noticed that she gives me a very different impression with different eye colours, just based on the photos online.
I can relate to her way more with blue eyes.
This surprised me, because usually I find dark eyes more attractive. Just not on her.
Oh, excellent point about the eyes! They've actually been bothering me, but I've somehow just pushed it aside and not thought about it further. For some reason I've felt unwilling to change her eyes. Kind of weird now that I think about it. But she did start looking much cuter when I put Kanna's wig on her. With the way her head is shaped, she looks horrible without hair and somehow the exact color is a big deal too. Pink doesn't suit her, at least not with the brown eye color.

I'll try how she looks with the blue eyes Kanna came with (Kanna herself has EME eyes now).
Dolls:
Kanna / 叶愛 - Dollhouse 168 EVO-156 + Sasa Head
Asami / 朝瑞 - Piperdoll PI-150/B Akira
Ibuki / 気吹 - Xycolo XCOS-153/LB + Mumu head
Elena / 恵恋愛 - Tayu 148D + Naimei head
Uzuna / 愛絆 - Real Girl 158C + R25 head
Kirara / 希羅良 - DH168 80cm anime doll (silicone)

Remete
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Remete »

I found this video for you https://www.bitchute.com/video/3Gm5RR5SCyA/
Title "Mail: Inceldom Vs. The Waifu Laifu"
Author "Turd Flinging Monkey"

I thought about another one when I read this:
Falling4Dolls wrote:I can't wait for my doll to arrive and I plan to just
let my personality complexes go wild with her. I think she'll help me learn to care for others more and to be
more open with my own sexuality. She'll bring a balance to my life that I've never had before and I'm thrilled
I couldn't find the video I was looking for, though. Title "As Good As It Gets".
Both are about his relationsip with his sex doll, Celestina.

He's transitioning from YouTube to Bitchute and other platforms, so old videos on YouTube are gone now. He has an alternative YouTube channel "Celestina Monkey" and I asked him there about "As Good As It Gets". If I find out where it is I drop the link here for you.

Falling4Dolls

Post by Falling4Dolls »

Remete wrote:I found this video for you https://www.bitchute.com/video/3Gm5RR5SCyA/
Title "Mail: Inceldom Vs. The Waifu Laifu"
Author "Turd Flinging Monkey"

I thought about another one when I read this:
Falling4Dolls wrote:I can't wait for my doll to arrive and I plan to just
I couldn't find the video I was looking for, though. Title "As Good As It Gets".
Both are about his relationsip with his sex doll, Celestina.

He's transitioning from YouTube to Bitchute and other platforms, so old videos on YouTube are gone now. He has an alternative YouTube channel "Celestina Monkey" and I asked him there about "As Good As It Gets". If I find out where it is I drop the link here for you.
Thank you very much for that! The science really helps me understand better.
It speaks to me how I think. I'm afraid to try the replica AI cause I feel I'd be disappointed
and then lose more of whatever piece of emotional communication attachment.
I talk to myself all the time constantly I'm hoping I can just talk to her and
Answer myself in my own head in her voice...i dunno I haven't gotten that far yet

INFORMATIONS