www.wmdolls.com

WM 170cm H-Cup Doll with Head #56 - Wanted to share my pics!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Jehuty
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: WM 170cm H-Cup Doll with Head #56 - Wanted to share my p

Post by Jehuty »

Very sexy!
So my Tinkerbell idea isn't original after all...

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

I just discovered your topic thread for the first time. Very excellent. Enjoy it very much. You did a fine job dressing and posing your doll for great photographs. Beautiful doll. It's no wonder I ordered the same body 3 weeks ago.

If you are up to providing any information about dress sizes, panty sizes, bra sizes. Any and all clothing size information would certainly be welcomed. Your friend did I an excellent job with the makeup. Your lucky to have a friend that would help with that.

Way to go. 8)

mranonymous

Post by mranonymous »

Panther68 wrote:
mranonymous wrote:Hello, just wanted to say that I’ve been looking for a long time for the 170cm dressed in the outfits you use, and I am simply floored! I recently ordered my first doll, and switched from a 168 to 170 and this thread makes me SOOOO happy that I did.

I have a thing for booty shorts and tight tank tops, so being able to see some user pics of the 170 in these kinds of outfits has excited me more than ever. Thanks!!
Congrats. I have both the 168 and 170. The 170 definitely can fill booty shorts. Unfortunately, Kazuki just disappeared. He may be gone but his photos live on.
Thank you, and that is awesome that you have both. The moment I realized that the 170 has that nice round ass, I knew I needed to switch somehow.

Which heads do you have? And that is ashame about Kazuki. Was interested to see some more pics

INFORMATIONS