www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by djcdoll »

Today I left Tiffany alone in the office for a short while on her laptop. She said she wanted to do some clothes shopping on eBay and Amazon.
I said okay, but don't buy too much stuff - famous last words! :lol:

After a while I came back and found her being a naughty girl while oggling some of the hot girls on TDF. 8O
It looks like she has a soft spot for Mr_Fix_it's Honey as well as Arthur1960's Sophia!!

I said that as she'd been a naughty girl I'd have to put her across my knee and spank her bottom - I was a bit suprised when she said "oh yes please". 8O
(I didn't really spank her, as she's a nice girl - most of the time. :D)
Attachments
Tiffany caught admiring hot girls on TDF.
Tiffany caught admiring hot girls on TDF.
A.JPG (378.78 KiB) Viewed 1423 times
Tiffany admiring Mr_Fix_it's Honey.
Tiffany admiring Mr_Fix_it's Honey.
B.jpg (387.76 KiB) Viewed 1423 times
Tiffany admiring Arthur1960's Sophia.
Tiffany admiring Arthur1960's Sophia.
C.jpg (308.98 KiB) Viewed 1423 times
Tiffany getting spanked.
Tiffany getting spanked.
D.jpg (402.27 KiB) Viewed 1423 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Ha ha excellent stuff, I'm sure Sophia will be thrilled that she helped give Tiffany a little 'tingle'!

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Hot stuff going on in here, women being bad and all!! Nice shots especially the office ones.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Ha ha excellent stuff, I'm sure Sophia will be thrilled that she helped give Tiffany a little 'tingle'!
Thanks Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
She got a couple of rosy cheeks too, ha ha. :D
terabyte wrote:Hot stuff going on in here, women being bad and all!! Nice shots especially the office ones.
Thanks terabyte. :thumbs_up:

Kazuki789

Post by Kazuki789 »

Wow! I need to spend more time on TDF, just went most of Tiffany's thread, she looks amazing. I love her newer look with MF eyes. The outdoor shots are so good! I wish I wasn't worried about nosy neighbors or I would be doing outdoor photoshoots.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Kazuki789 wrote:Wow! I need to spend more time on TDF, just went most of Tiffany's thread, she looks amazing. I love her newer look with MF eyes. The outdoor shots are so good! I wish I wasn't worried about nosy neighbors or I would be doing outdoor photoshoots.
Thanks Kazuki789, that's very kind of you. :thumbs_up:
I'm learning a lot from the expert photographers like yourself.

I like doing the outdoor photoshoots as the daylight is so good.
However like you I'm afraid of my neighbours seeing Tiffany, so we have to stay close to the house and not make too much noise, so I'm a bit limited by what I can do with my photos. :(

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

The long spell of hot weather continues here in the UK and Tiffany said she wanted to go outside and sit in the sunshine for a while.
I said okay but you can't stay out in the hot sunshine for too long otherwise you'll melt!
She got her swimsuit on, grabbed her iPhone and went and sat on the bench outside listening to some music.
After she'd been out for a while I came out and took a few photos of her - I don't think she minded. :D
Attachments
A.jpg
A.jpg (320.14 KiB) Viewed 1246 times
B.jpg
B.jpg (329.54 KiB) Viewed 1246 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Great to see Tiffany out in the sun again, she just looks so at home soaking up the rays! I know our ladies need to watch how much time they spend out in this heat but it's worth it when they look as Tiffany does here!

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Tiffany is looking lovely in her bathing suit. If you took her to the beach, there would be a crowd problem.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Great to see Tiffany out in the sun again, she just looks so at home soaking up the rays! I know our ladies need to watch how much time they spend out in this heat but it's worth it when they look as Tiffany does here!
Thanks Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
It was nice get her outside again, but it was so hot and sweaty in the sunshine.
terabyte wrote:Tiffany is looking lovely in her bathing suit. If you took her to the beach, there would be a crowd problem.
Thanks terabyte. :thumbs_up:
It would be hard work doing a photoset on a sandy beach. Maybe I should get a beach backdrop like some of the TDF members have.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Early morning here in the UK and Tiffany was in a bit of a naughty and kinky mood.
She said "lets flash my tits at the people walking by in the street below!".
I said "Oh no, somebody will call the police if we're not careful". 8O
Anyway she was adamant, so we thought we'd take advantage of the early morning sunshine streaming through the window for this photoshoot.
She got into her kinky red boots and a red thong and I grabbed a chair from the kitchen.
Luckily she managed to position herself on the chair so that the back of the chair hid part of her boobs from outside view.
So far we haven't had the police knocking on the front door so we may have got away with it. :lol:
I think she knew I was enjoying this photoshoot! :D
Attachments
Boobs from the rear.
Boobs from the rear.
RearBoobs.jpg (374.37 KiB) Viewed 1198 times
Boobs from the side
Boobs from the side
BoobsInRed.jpg (343.55 KiB) Viewed 1198 times

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

Damn, we have 32°C here and you show such pics. :)
I have to cool down in the pool now. :mrgreen:
Quorra and Gema also had some action today, they said the 1 liter lube has only 1 month shelf life and must be used up. 8O

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Pron wrote:Damn, we have 32°C here and you show such pics. :)
Quorra and Gema also had some action today, they said the 1 liter lube has only 1 month shelf life and must be used up. 8O
Thanks Pron, I really appreciate the feedback. :thumbs_up:
It's not quite as hot as that here, but not far off in the afternoons, hence doing the photoset in the morning. :D
I'm not surprised you're girls are seeing some action - they're both really hot and sexy. Don't waste that lube, you need to use it all before it expires!! :lol:

Wish we had a pool here, it was so hot doing the outdoor photoset yesterday!

CWDave
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by CWDave »

Pron wrote:Damn, we have 32°C here and you show such pics. :)
I'm guessing it depends on the brand of the lube, but I got a 40ml lube here from Sensilube that's supposed to be expired in 2015 (had this for a fleshlight) but it's still doing just fine.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi djcdoll more suberb pics of the lovely Tiffany, I have to say I do like the pose with her sitting astride a chair like that! In the last 2 years you would have thought I could have come up with that one as it's such a great, sexy pose! You can bet one of my gals will be giving it a go. Its been busy here the past 2 days as my German film crew are here and today it was shooting scenes here in the house featuring all 7 gals. I can tell you that I worked up quite a sweat moving them all about from the house to the garden and back for a group pic. I took some myself and will post in one of my threads a bit later. In the meantime please give us more pics of Tiffany, your work just gets better and better and I would say Tiffany is now well up there amoungst some of the sexiest gals on tdf right now!

INFORMATIONS