https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

I´m back !!!

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Patricia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: Looking for a better and smarter place than present. And i may have found it!

I´m back !!!

Post by Patricia »

Hello all dollovers here, im back after some illnes but now i´m fine ! Why not take a look in my gallery. There are some pics of my beautiful doll Lissa Monica ! There is also a head of Estella ! I have plans to replace the original head of my Lissa ! Estella and other dolls can be found here : http://www.dollstown.com/ ! I hope you will post here and tell me what you think of my Lissa ! :wink:
Do to other what you want them to do to you. XD

red_dragon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by red_dragon »

She's a cute little thing and I love the hair.

I am so very sorry for the loss of your brother.
http://www.dollalbum.com/gallery/leslie

I want to be the kind of person my cat thinks I am.

Fargo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fargo »

Glad to see you back! and good thing that you´re not ill anymore :wink:

You´re doll is a cutey! glad to see you´re sharing pictures as well! :razz:

Patricia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: Looking for a better and smarter place than present. And i may have found it!

Post by Patricia »

There´s going to be more pics, as many i can take when the right moment and place turns up ! I have an request here: where it is possible to find any 1/3 scale object that my Lissa can use ? Links to internet sites suits me best so post them if you know any ! :D :mrgreen:

Fargo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fargo »

Hello again, MEHall.

Have you ever heard of the Den of Angels? that website has a forum with lots of people that love to discuss things related to the kinds of dolls like the one that you have, it´s kinda like TDF itself, but in a smaller scale, lol.

http://www.denofangels.com/

You could maybe join there, it´s a pretty active forum, and you could ask around to the people in there, I´m sure that they will be happy to help you! :D

Patricia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Patricia »

Well i´m already a member there ! :wink: But i hope you members here can help me with links, it´s higly appreciated ! :wink:

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hello Mehal,

Nice to see here another owner of an mini-doll.
We've more here, Perry owns 2 volks dolls ;).

Mytime
One dream, one mission...

Perry
Ex-Member

Post by Perry »

Hi MEHall,

Congratulations on your doll. She is pretty. And I like the Estella head. Is your doll a Delf Lishe?

Patricia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Patricia »

Hi Perry long time no see ! Yes Lishe was te only delf doll at the time that appealed to me ! Her full name is Vána-Lissa Monica Yavanna Aredhel, pretty name or what ? :wink: I´m also have plan to get this dolls head : http://www.shop4dollsandbears.com/photo ... dard-2.jpg on this dolls body : http://www.shop4dollsandbears.com/photo ... dard-4.jpg ! What do you think ? :mrgreen:

Paleonaturist
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Paleonaturist »

Welcome Back, MEHall!!

I think you've got good taste, is what I think!

I like Lishe very much. Very much indeed... I like Estella and Bandi a lot as well, and . . .

I have a Soah doll on order! Her name will be Nozomi-Cho, and she'll get here - - after Rainman gets done making her, I guess. :roll: I fell in love with that face back in February. It's my first experience with dollwait, even if she is only 1/3 scale, and I'm lovin'/hatin' it. :lol:

I still sleep with my Shelly, though - resin boobies are _hard_ when you roll over on 'em in the middle of the night!

~B.
"Plays with dolls"

This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty.

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

I liked these photos. I think it's great that some folks can take dolls that only have "action figure" technology and make them look good or interesting.

I don't like the groove across the mid-section of the doll.

One of these years I'd like to own a mini-doll - but I've so many questions about them and can't afford one right now.

Nice pics.
<div>So long, and thanks for all the fish!<br>- Douglas Adams</div>

Patricia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Patricia »

Groove ??? The joint is there for articulation or the doll would be stiff ! I dont mind that the joint is visible like this on such beautiful doll but it would be great if they could look like Natoris dolls ! :roll: :wink:

Perry
Ex-Member

Post by Perry »

MEHall,

I think your choice of face and body are great.

I am not up to speed at all on the RainyDolls but what I have seen from your links is very impressive. I need to lern more.

There are a few BJD's that I'd still like to own...I think Lishe is at the top of the list, but these RainyDolls could change my thinking on that.

Patricia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Patricia »

Well Perry and all other that´s interested i bjd, the only thing that bothers me a bit about bjd is their faces, many has to much anime style, but Lishe dont so much as other ! Of what i have discovered in my quest for more realistic faces is that the rainmans dolls and dollstowns dolls have the most realistic faces ! :wink: 8)

INFORMATIONS