sexyrealsexdolls.com

Anastasia going Russian glam

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Anastasia going Russian glam

Post by Panther68 »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:I don't know how I missed this. But great shots! :glou:
:multi: :multi: Yeah, it only took 3.5 years and 2270 views to get my first comment on this post. Is that a TDF record? :plaidskirt: Thanks Stewie for bumping it up. :D
curiousswede wrote:"Last night"... Sees Christmas Tree... Starting early with the Christmas decorations this year? :mrgreen: :haha4:

Btw, does the biological female in the pictures know she is ending up here? :whistle:

Finally, dogs are awesome! Have the dog been introduced to all your gals?
:haha4: Little late to the party Swede, this was a set from Xmas of 2017. Of course, Carrie knows. Let me see.... Hey Carrie can you take photos posing with a sex doll? No, I won't put it on a sex doll forum. :razz: RIP Mischa, may she be chasing squirrels in doggie heaven.

Carrie did hate when the dolls stole her clothes. :razz:
Attachments
Carrie and Anastasia.jpg
Carrie and Anastasia.jpg (855.89 KiB) Viewed 194 times

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Anastasia going Russian glam

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

How did I miss this thread

At first I thought is was a new thread but when I saw the post date was like damn 3 1/2 years old lol

Non the less great pics all around
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

INFORMATIONS