Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Body 7 Breasts - How Soft?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Platypus

Body 7 Breasts - How Soft?

Post by Platypus »

Would other members with B7 RDs like to comment on how soft they think the breasts are?

Kimiko is a B7 and her breasts are magnificent - perfectly formed, lovely shape, very, very kind on the eye, but..........they're not as soft as I expected them to be. In fact they're not very soft at all.

Perhaps I had a false expectation, having read somewhere that the silicone Matt uses in the breasts "is like jelly."

So, yeah, I'd like to hear opinions from others with B7s.

Regards,

Al
If a picture is worth a thousand words, a RealDoll is worth a thousand pictures

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

When I was ordering Katelyn in 2003 my other choice was the body 7.
I was told at the time that the breast skin was thicker and therefore firmer than the thin skin on the older dolls.

The caveat of the older much softer breasts are that they sag and Tear very soon as early as 6 months in my experience with Katie an earlier body 5 doll. The thicker skin on Katelyn is much tougher and durable than earlier dolls but I would agree that in the touch and feel department you loose a lot. :roll: My two cents Mark

midnight
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by midnight »

My B7 is a mid-2003 model, and I got her in Feb. of 2004. Since then, her breasts have softened up.....still not like "real," but very nice :P
The Toy Store keeps us going.
Buy at the Toy Store: http://shop.sex-superstore.com/cgi-bin/toys2.cgi?af=4969&ecode=8170781N

Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 1001011001 »

Don't worry, they'll soften up over time.

Cyclops

Post by Cyclops »

1001011001 wrote:Don't worry, they'll soften up over time.
Ditto. I have heard that again, and again.

Platypus

Post by Platypus »

Thanks folks. I did mean to ask if they became softer over time, so that's great news. Meanwhile I'll just keep gently massaging them :)

Regards,

Al

Platypus

Kimiko Got Softer!

Post by Platypus »

Well, I'm happy to be able to report that you guys were right!

I noticed it a couple of days ago - Kimi-chan's lovely breasts had become softer. :o :D In fact, all of her has! And it's great.

It didn't seem that gradual, although it didn't happen overnight either. Perhaps the silicone has reached a point in its curing process where it becomes softer.

Mmnnnhhhh, cuddly :)

Regards,

Al

DaveC
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DaveC »

I agree with Al. Claire Marie also has a body 7 and is 18 months old. The silicone Abyss Creations uses for the RealDolls does seem to become softer and more pliable with age. Perhaps it is more delicate than that used by other manufacturers, and requires powdering to get a smooth skin feel, but I wonder if the other types of silicone are as soft. Perhaps soft is the wrong word. I’m sure even the lower priced vinyl dolls are as squishy (I think that’s the technical term :? ), but the silicone of a RealDoll is also pliable, like real skin, but obviously stiffer. The surface of the silicone of a RealDoll will stretch with a stroking action as well as the usual squash when squeezed. It’s this stretch, which I think adds to the realism.

I’ve had well toned teenage girlfriends (many years ago :( ) whose breasts felt quite similar to how Claire’s feel now. Hang on while I just go and check to make sure of my facts. See you in a few hours. :twisted:

Dave.

longhairmichael
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by longhairmichael »

Oh, it sounds like not very bad. will try to collect one

*how about the weight feelings sensation difference between the B7 type and B8 or B1 type when you taste or fuck the RD. from upper position or lay down position, or from behing, does anyone here ever tried and have some comparable sense?

*and about the skin or if call it "fleshy silicone body", oh, if it can be called a body of desire? how she feels different from a warmly sweet heart.

oh, another question,and how about the collapse danger ratio difference of the breast between B1,B7,B8, does anyone know which one prefer more risks to collapse or loose after months passed.

it will be fine to know some share above from the RD owners or Professionals here.

kindly thanks!
LongHair
MichaelCat
Real Doll is a Doll.

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

DaveC wrote:The silicone Abyss Creations uses for the RealDolls does seem to become softer and more pliable with age.
I don't know very much about silicone but around the time everyone was howling at Thomas for not switching over to Pt-catalysed silicone, I did do some reading on the subject and it turns out that there is an upside to the Sn-catalysed formula that Abyss uses - this softening being one of them. You might think the curing process is complete once the doll has been pulled out of the mould but with Sn-catalysed silicone the process takes at least 6 months to fully run its course. The final stage is a quite sudden relaxation in the polymer bonds which I am sure is what is responsible for this widely-reported phenomenon.

For all the easily-fixable flaws in RD's that Abyss can't (or won't) fix, we should at least give them credit for having definitively solved the problem of breast tears and sagging which used to be the #1 gripe of many owners.

rentell
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by rentell »

They feel just like real silicone implants.............. :lol: :D :lol:

INFORMATIONS