SexDollAmerica.com

WE NEED YOUR HELP! PLEASE READ

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
zdrchango

Post by zdrchango »

Hey Ish,

Is there an a account I can do a direct deposit into? Saves on fees and gets the money to you quickly. Please pm me with the payment options so I can do my part.

Thanks for your all your great efforts and perserverence :D.

Z-Dr
Passion is a virtue [url=http://www.dollalbum.com/gallery/zees_place]Z's Place home of Danielle, Lindsey, & Sunni[/url]

mahtek
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by mahtek »

I'll be glad to help Ish!

I was about to start paying bills anyway, so writing another check won't be a problem.

I'll PM you now.

Mahtek & Phoebe
All I ever wanted, all I ever needed is here, in my arms. Words are very unnecessary, they can only do harm.

wasif
Active Poster
Active Poster

donation

Post by wasif »

Hi,
just sent you pm
:D

larryb22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by larryb22 »

I'll kick in some, wen the credit card thing is ready.

Ishtaria
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Ishtaria »

soon2be wrote:
Ishtaria wrote:^^^
I've been wondering the same thing. If it was due to a content problem, they should have come out and dealt with me directly about it. :?
Try pair.com for hosting, they are good, and care only about bandwidth, and good prices.
The problem with pair.com is that we are not simply hosting the site, we run a fully dedicated and self managed server (the TDF would be dropped in a heart beat on a shared hosting solution, we use a HUGE amount of resources). Their QS-1 package is exactly one half of what we are using at this moment.

I'm working from the same list that a lot of hosting companies do (many of them really just farm out their hosting to third party data centers). So we're going to end up with a lot more bang for the buck. :D

I appreciate your suggestion though. :)
[i]"Reality is a crutch for people who can't cope with drugs." ~Lily Tomlin[/i]

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Ish,

We don't need that hosting company's...
We need our own T1 line 8).
H'mm maybe thats a bit overdone... ;).
Hosting company is probably much affordable than a private connection with enough speed for us I think.

Mytime
One dream, one mission...

midnight
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by midnight »

Count me in for $100 Ish.......I NEED this place :D :D

(check yer PM's) 8)

....forgot to ask, I don't know about the server change type things....would the Forum be "down," for a period of time?
The Toy Store keeps us going.
Buy at the Toy Store: http://shop.sex-superstore.com/cgi-bin/toys2.cgi?af=4969&ecode=8170781N

uch
Former Member

Post by uch »

I'm in for $25 as well. Been on this site for a long time and learned a lot. Won't let it go without a fight. If my refund comes in, I will try to send $100 (damn IRS is dragging their feet).

uch
Former Member

Post by uch »

Almost forgot... how do we send the money? Credit card is preferable.

Max P

Post by Max P »

I am in with a handful of $.

TDF must stay!
Enjoy[url=http://www.tanita.tv]www.Tanita.tv[/url]

Coaster
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Coaster »

Ish,

Emily would like to contribute. Please PM us with the paypal or CC info.

Thnaks,
Wazoo & Emily

Ishtaria
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Ishtaria »

Thanks Everyone! :D

I have a secure interface to automatically process credit cards online. This is a direct connect to our online banking system, and no information is stored on our end.

It's not sexy looking (I'll work more on sexy tomorrow), but it's safe (SSL inside and out) and it works.

Here is the URL:
https://secure.cybercraftcorp.com/TDF

The funds go to CyberCraft, which is the company (me) who hosts and manages the Doll Forum and Doll Album. You only need to fill in a couple of the fields (which have an "*" next to them).

Besure to enter your email address correctly because that is where you will receive a Non-Descriptive receipt for your donation.

Oh, you are technically purchasing a chunk of TDF hosting.

Please let me know if you encounter any problems.

Thanks very very much everyone. We should be able to put an order in for the new server within a day or two, and with luck have everything moved and switched over within a week after next. At the very most, there will be on ly a few hours of actual down time.

Thanks!

Ish

PS
Anyone who wishes to use paypal or send a check should PM me for instructions.

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

I remember when Bill and I sat down at my dinner table and talked about setting up this form as a replacement for the RDOL forum when it went down. We were getting about 5 meg of bandwidth a month when I first started the forum... and had 50 members.

Then we relocated it to another server and were up to about 7 GIG of bandwidth right about the time Ish stepped in and I stepped down as an administrator. I can't even imagine the amount of bandwidth we use now... thousands of hits per day. Probably over a thousand per hour.

Ish... you've done a great job!
Thanks!
Jerry
Use http://www.xe.com/ucc/ to calculate prices.

I never met a latex inflatable I didn't like...
Buy at the Doll Forum Toy Store... Give a doll a home!

filicia22x

Post by filicia22x »

ish PM me your paypal account i have some "spare" money in there ill give what i got
in memory of my
sweet killing machine

Ishtaria
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Ishtaria »

Jerry wrote:I remember when Bill and I sat down at my dinner table and talked about setting up this form as a replacement for the RDOL forum when it went down. We were getting about 5 meg of bandwidth a month when I first started the forum... and had 50 members.

Then we relocated it to another server and were up to about 7 GIG of bandwidth right about the time Ish stepped in and I stepped down as an administrator. I can't even imagine the amount of bandwidth we use now... thousands of hits per day. Probably over a thousand per hour.

Ish... you've done a great job!
Thanks!
Jerry
Thanks Jerry. :D

I was just in the right place to offer the assistance needed just around the time the forum was reaching a kind of second critical mass. The very nature of the TDF from its very beginning was as much brilliant as it was sincere. Your vision and Bill's are what the TDF is all about, and why it has grown as it has. The true genius here is both of you guys. :)

Thanks,
Ish

INFORMATIONS